Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    Wait, you are 190, blonde with blue eyes?
    Hello there! Are you single?
    dude, you are acting incredibly cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Allegedly posted on a flyer, in public, by a guy looking for a new wife/abuse victim.

You can just imagine how much of a charmer he must be. Better jump at this chance, Europeen women!

He was stupid enought to give us his e-mail, lets all of us sent him e-mails, just nuke him, that guy deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    He was stupid enought to give us his e-mail, lets all of us sent him e-mails, just nuke him, that guy deserves it.
    You were stupid enough to believe that this e-mail adress is real.

Herald of the Titans Strawberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    you would be surprised by the amount of men who are put off by women who are tall... i am 190 cm and a lot of men just don't want to be with me because i am taller than almost everyone... people have said i should weigh less or more too even though i am normal weight for my height lol...
    They feel inferior XD
    Half of my gfs have been taller than me.
    The girl I'm dating now is 4cm taller than me (she's 178cm). And she loves heels.

But yeah, 190cm + heels will make you tower over 99% of the men out there.

you would be surprised by the amount of men who are put off by women who are tall... i am 190 cm and a lot of men just don't want to be with me because i am taller than almost everyone... people have said i should weigh less or more too even though i am normal weight for my height lol...
    To be fair, I've met a number of girls who want their guys to be significantly taller than them (like 6"+). Social conditioning and all that.

Personally I prefer girls taller than me. *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "That's my style; I like to kick 'em when they're down!"
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    It could be real...but my bet is that it's just someone looking to troll.
    It's pretty obvious, honestly. The truth is most men have that list, but it isn't for public display. If a guy says he doesn't have a type, he's lying.

Taller then me, and that don't happen to often being 6ft 1.

I was in Target awhile back and there was this gorgeous woman, that towered over me. I would guess like at least 6ft 5. And like a fucking 5 year old, I blurted out "Oh wow she is tall". Poor lady has probably heard that shit all her life, and she heard it again from my dumb ass. So I followed up up w/an embarrassed "Yep I am an asshole" and that made her laugh ...
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you?
    You've never stated you feel safer among certain demographics because certain other ones might be more likely to cause you harm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    To be fair, I've met a number of girls who want their guys to be significantly taller than them (like 6"+). Social conditioning and all that.

Personally I prefer girls taller than me. *shrug*
    Why is this always assumed to be social conditioning?

- - - Updated - - -

Plenty of us have mentioned this might not be real or a troll.

Problem is, even on this forum, this type of attitude can be hard to discern between satire and actual people who think like this.
    Poe's law at work - it's hard to tell when extreme beliefs/actions are authentic, especially when you haven't experienced it first hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, the guy knows he's underwhelming downstairs, or his wife/gf left him and he blamed it on the guy's race.
    Apparently some women like to use racism against men in the bedroom as an abuse/control tactic, so this belief being more common isn't surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You've never stated you feel safer among certain demographics because certain other ones might be more likely to cause you harm?
    How is this equivalent to saying “black people just have more stds”??? I stay away from groups of teens not people based on race.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    It's pretty obvious, honestly. The truth is most men have that list, but it isn't for public display. If a guy says he doesn't have a type, he's lying.
    We all have a list.

We don't all that THAT list.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    People think that is real?..... His email is wife hunter rofl. Man you lot are gullible
    A lot of people on this forum lack sarcasm.

I was a very hot guy in my youth.

1. By age 13, married women in their 20s and 30s were hitting on me.
    2. In high school, a lot of girls with boyfriends were hitting on me.
    3. In the working world in my 20s and 30s, lots of married women were coming onto me.
    4. Even 2 years ago, I got a freaking love letter from a married woman and all she wanted to talk about was having my baby.

From my life perspective, its not just a lot of men that are untrustworthy. A lot of women are as well.

So when I read the part about no male friends and a lie detector test every 6 months, while that is stupid, I can also see why some men might turn out to think that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

While I know there are men and women out there with these kind of values, I would not get to worked up about something that could just as easily been written by a scorn woman.

It's a troll and achieved its purpose, upset the left wing. If it was the same but said "no white women" you wouldn't be talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    It's a troll and achieved its purpose, upset the left wing. If it was the same but said "no white women" you wouldn't be talking about it.
    I'm not left-wing by any means, hell, according to some around here I'm any manner of buzzwords for anyone on the right. And the guy's reference to race isn't the sole reason I posted this. It's the overall delusional tone. It's either a put-on, or a crazy person.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

Find it amusing folks are going crazy over this since it's a guy that wrote it, if a girl did this it would be shrugged off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ52sXi0ke4 What every new person to online games should watch

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    I'm not left-wing by any means, hell, according to some around here I'm any manner of buzzwords for anyone on the right. And the guy's reference to race isn't the sole reason I posted this. It's the overall delusional tone. It's either a put-on, or a crazy person.
    Not to mention, he's hilariously wrong what with the "muh oppression"-narrative going around in certain white circles that shall not be named.

"Nobody would be talking about it"... Hah! It would be plenty talked about if it were written as if by a girl, and if it said "no white people/history of sex with white people".
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Banner pending.
    Can you magine being born an allergic to birch-pollen in the City of Birches? Because I can...

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Find it amusing folks are going crazy over this since it's a guy that wrote it, if a girl did this it would be shrugged off.
    i don't care if their gender is male or female racism is a repulsive disgusting trait to have and generally a sign of ignorance and low intelligence.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Good for him. That's a pretty reasonable list.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i don't care if their gender is male or female racism is a repulsive disgusting trait to have and generally a sign of ignorance and low intelligence.
    Yes, because so many past prominent racists were stupid

If you keep underestimating "racists", things like getting another 4 years of Trump is a guarantee.