10+ Year Old Account

Who makes the perfect or best pancake?

Alright for serious, Who makes the best pancakes?

McDonalds, I can't lie I don't know how the fuck they do it, but they really always make the perfect pancake EVERYTIME, perfect size, perfect weight, perfect thickness. I don't care for much else, but I can't think of a better pancake. or perfect.

Not sure about IHOP

Also what is the must have for the perfect pancakes what is the secret?

I think the perfect pancake has to go with a perfect syrup, one without the other is just a bastard of a pancake and deserves to die in hell. That said McDonald's isn't really the best syrup however it's perfect for their pancakes.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Storebought Kungsörnen's thin frozen pancakes, with strawberry syrup is my jam.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    denny's peanut butter and chocolate pancakes.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Honestly, Bisquick. Perfect every time if you're in the mood for pancakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I don't know what it is, peanut butter and pancakes, it like makes a glue or something, I will never eat those two together again after the experience I had in the restroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I don't know what it is, peanut butter and pancakes, it like makes a glue or something, I will never eat those two together again after the experience I had in the restroom.
    I can imagine, I'm not a fan of peanut butter in general.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Pancakes are inferior to waffles.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I got to admit for mass access just about anyone can get just about anywhere McDonalds has a pretty good pancake.

Once I started making brioche banana walnut pancakes I don’t get them anywhere else.

My step grandad still send me a jug of his syrup he makes each year. It’s his hobby and god damn is it good.

Not making it like american version in the OP picture..always hated that. Flat and round that fills out the hole pan, and use PLENTY of grease...butter w/e, its the fat that makes it fire.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2020-03-28 at 09:58 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Fuck, it’s so easy.

Sieve dry ingredients:

1 cup plain flour
    1 tbspn caster sugar
    1 tspn baking powder
    1/2 tspn bicarbonate of soda

Mix in:

1 tbspn vegetable oil
    1 egg

Gradually add:

1 cup of milk

Voila.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Pancakes are inferior to waffles.
    waffles are garbage.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I know it's sort of considered a no no, but... I really like a brand of thin, storebought frozen pancakes. I don't know if ya'll got them elsewhere, but the brand is Kungsörnen. I usually eat them with some cloudberry jam and whipped cream.

I have never had maple syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    A fellow person of culture I see.
    ... Strawberry Syrup?
    I must find this wondrous, to me unknown thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    yorkshire pud batter, add lemon juice and sugar as filling

I do, when I get the ingredients just right. I always eyeball everything from milk to flour to butter to sugar so it's never quite the same. I really should write up what I put in in case I hit the good spot once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    A fellow person of culture I see.
    ... Strawberry Syrup?
    I must find this wondrous, to me unknown thing.
    /tips tophat

I think I mistranslated what I meant, this is what I meant: https://www.bob.se/products/bob-sque...bbssylt-540-g/

7+ Year Old Account
    Simple. I do

I make them myself regularly following the Joy of Cooking recipe.

Served with lots of butter and maple syrup. Sometimes whipped cream if we want to be extravagant.

I get them to be a bit fluffier by substituting sparkly water to a portion of the milk. Sometimes I make them with banana or blueberries. I tried making japanese hotcakes but so far I find them a bit too dry.

Waffles are good but we haven't made any as our machine is dead and we lack room.

From time to time my wife makes Kaiserschmarn, served with applesauce.

And of course lets not forget about crepes.
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

The Nordic countries. They make the best pancakes.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.