Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Aside from the very linear progression of his demands from unrealistic to racist to abusive...One of the main reason I don't think this is real is because when I've seen lists like this before they usually start with some promises of how she will never want for anything, that she will live a life of care-free luxury, etc, etc before moving on to his requirements.

This here is all "stick" and no "carrot"

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    And yet you keep posting. Thanks for the contribution.
    And thanks for the pointless trashy thread you would find on dead click bait sites
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's weird how many tall blonde Swedish females are in these forums trying to defend racism.
    i've noticed that myself over these years. very strange indeed....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    And thanks for the pointless trashy thread you would find on dead click bait sites
    Hey, we've got your august personage showering your droplets of wisdom all over the carpet, so silver linings!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I pointed out its obviously fake and you chimed in with yeah but so what! What if its real. May as well say the same about ghosts and the tooth fairy. It's not real so I don't see any merit in pretending it is real. Sounds like you and op just want to tell us how there is people like that even here on this forum. Thanks captain obvious
    No you called us all "gullible" even though many of us have already said that we think it's likely fake. Almost as though you didn't bother to read any of the posts before deciding to throw shade.

10+ Year Old Account
    On this forum even.
    Yeah but I mean, this is the internet. Knowing folks that could have written this IRL is the part that makes it extra shitty.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I bet if the dude was a multi-millionaire he'd be married in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    i'm not swedish... i'm russian.... not liking how someone acts doesn't mean it's racism... people need to stop calling everything they don't like racism...
    Ummm, and in this case, it's blatant racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm not swedish... i'm russian.... not liking how someone acts doesn't mean it's racism... people need to stop calling everything they don't like racism...
    you seem to be going to absurd lengths to deny that this is racism.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

So ... is he handsome and rich? Or just rich?

It bothers me more that he misspelled "lied" and didn't put a dash between "so" and "called."

10+ Year Old Account
    At least he has an excuse for being single now

Some people were just born defective. Like this "wifehunter" guy.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except he said he wouldn't date her if she even had sex with a black guy.

Racist. As. Shit.

Your inability to see that says a great deal about you.
    He may just think he is smaller than the average guy..

*wonders briefly if this joke will cost me an infraction*

7+ Year Old Account
    Troll. About as believable as this one from awhile ago.

I mean, what else do you call thinking less of people based solely on the colour of their skin?

Allegedly posted on a flyer, in public, by a guy looking for a new wife/abuse victim.

You can just imagine how much of a charmer he must be. Better jump at this chance, Europeen women!
    You really think it's real and not some joke?

Surely this is a joke or satire?

Also, as for the "racist" part, aren't some demographics more likely than others to have an STD? If that is his reasoning, then maybe it's not as racist as it seems at face value.

no... i dont see what is racist about that... i'm not going to scream racism if someone doesn't want to date me because i'm white, blonde and blue eyes... that's just their preferences...
    Wait, you are 190, blonde with blue eyes?
    Hello there! Are you single?
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

He is being as racist as society permits. Obviously, he knows he can’t say outright that he doesn’t like black people.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    He is being as racist as society permits. Obviously, he knows he can’t say outright that he doesn’t like black people.
    The guy that wrote the flyer is obviously hanging out in some fringe bubbles where there is the moto "once you go black, we don't want you back" (yes that is an actual thing in some very cringy places of the internet)
    He clearly is ok with dating middle eastern, asians etc.
    So my guess is, he just following the mantra of his outside-the-real-world bubble.

He still won't find any self-respecting person with such a flyer though. It's shitty.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth