Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Lol it’s clearly a joke, do some ppl not know sarcasm Anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    "I will not have any female who has had sexual relations with a black person" isn't racist?
    So she can't compare the big D to his little manhood, obviously.

Assuming that guy is real he should move to an Islamic country. Might have better luck finding a woman fitting those qualities.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a really charming guy.

flood his email with spam
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    People think that is real?..... His email is wife hunter rofl. Man you lot are gullible
    Wouldn't shock me incels are weird man.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

On one hand I think this is satire.
    On the other, I know exactly how fucking delusional and horrid Incels can be... for real.

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA LMFAO honestly in before this gets taken down I am sure, most likely because on the flyer is the guys possible email address.

However this is fucking hysterical, most guys I've known with problems with women, are the exact same guys with problems with everyone else, and on the other side, they are exactly like the women on the opposite end who have the same issues.

Seriously it is NOT hard to meet someone, I am no stud no Casanova in fact, I think personally I am ugly, and outside of when I was in my teen years I have had NO problem with women, at least no more or less than anyone else.

I think the biggest problem is narcissism, people get into others because they are into themselves. If you put two narcissist in the same room HOLY SHIT grab yourself some fucking popcorn.

Bottom line I would honestly think this flyer was a joke 20 years ago, NOW no way.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Many of us have mentioned that this is probably an attempt to troll. We're just discussing what it would mean IF it is real.
    Throughout pages one and two, you were the only person to suggest this is fake. The other posters had no hesitation in jumping onto a racism and sexism baiting thread.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    Surely this is a joke or satire?

Also, as for the "racist" part, aren't some demographics more likely than others to have an STD? If that is his reasoning, then maybe it's not as racist as it seems at face value.
    Wtf is wrong with you?

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    Wait, you are 190, blonde with blue eyes?
    Hello there! Are you single?
    dude, you are acting incredibly cringe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Allegedly posted on a flyer, in public, by a guy looking for a new wife/abuse victim.

You can just imagine how much of a charmer he must be. Better jump at this chance, Europeen women!

He was stupid enought to give us his e-mail, lets all of us sent him e-mails, just nuke him, that guy deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    He was stupid enought to give us his e-mail, lets all of us sent him e-mails, just nuke him, that guy deserves it.
    You were stupid enough to believe that this e-mail adress is real.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    you would be surprised by the amount of men who are put off by women who are tall... i am 190 cm and a lot of men just don't want to be with me because i am taller than almost everyone... people have said i should weigh less or more too even though i am normal weight for my height lol...
    They feel inferior XD
    Half of my gfs have been taller than me.
    The girl I'm dating now is 4cm taller than me (she's 178cm). And she loves heels.

But yeah, 190cm + heels will make you tower over 99% of the men out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    you would be surprised by the amount of men who are put off by women who are tall... i am 190 cm and a lot of men just don't want to be with me because i am taller than almost everyone... people have said i should weigh less or more too even though i am normal weight for my height lol...
    To be fair, I've met a number of girls who want their guys to be significantly taller than them (like 6"+). Social conditioning and all that.

Personally I prefer girls taller than me. *shrug*
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be real...but my bet is that it's just someone looking to troll.
    It's pretty obvious, honestly. The truth is most men have that list, but it isn't for public display. If a guy says he doesn't have a type, he's lying.

Taller then me, and that don't happen to often being 6ft 1.

I was in Target awhile back and there was this gorgeous woman, that towered over me. I would guess like at least 6ft 5. And like a fucking 5 year old, I blurted out "Oh wow she is tall". Poor lady has probably heard that shit all her life, and she heard it again from my dumb ass. So I followed up up w/an embarrassed "Yep I am an asshole" and that made her laugh ...
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you?
    You've never stated you feel safer among certain demographics because certain other ones might be more likely to cause you harm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    To be fair, I've met a number of girls who want their guys to be significantly taller than them (like 6"+). Social conditioning and all that.

Personally I prefer girls taller than me. *shrug*
    Why is this always assumed to be social conditioning?

- - - Updated - - -

Plenty of us have mentioned this might not be real or a troll.

Problem is, even on this forum, this type of attitude can be hard to discern between satire and actual people who think like this.
    Poe's law at work - it's hard to tell when extreme beliefs/actions are authentic, especially when you haven't experienced it first hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, the guy knows he's underwhelming downstairs, or his wife/gf left him and he blamed it on the guy's race.
    Apparently some women like to use racism against men in the bedroom as an abuse/control tactic, so this belief being more common isn't surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You've never stated you feel safer among certain demographics because certain other ones might be more likely to cause you harm?
    How is this equivalent to saying “black people just have more stds”??? I stay away from groups of teens not people based on race.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    It's pretty obvious, honestly. The truth is most men have that list, but it isn't for public display. If a guy says he doesn't have a type, he's lying.
    We all have a list.

We don't all that THAT list.