Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    And you take that double rep and gain the trust of your allies.
    Or you just sit here and complain, new or old player, idgaf.

Grinding rep is an integral part of the mmo-experience. So is deciding "do i want to grind this or not"

your claim that you're somehow "behind" is absolutely false.
    And again, this is not about you, this is about the bigger picture, not everyone plays the same way or has the same amount of time to spend.
    Gear you grind for access to mythic raiding you grind for, entry level cosmetic options, should be free to all. Just because you where trained into a Pavlovian response to time gating, does not make it a decent implementation, and it most definitely is not fair to force people into obsolete content for the sake of some " antlers" .

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    And again, this is not about you, this is about the bigger picture, not everyone plays the same way or has the same amount of time to spend.
    Gear you grind for access to mythic raiding you grind for, entry level cosmetic options, should be free to all. Just because you where trained into a Pavlovian response to time gating, does not make it a decent implementation, and it most definitely is not fair to force people into obsolete content for the sake of some " antlers" .
    LOL
    no tf they shouldn't.

Only things you're entitled to are things you've earned.

LOL
    no tf they shouldn't.

Only things you're entitled to are things you've earned.
    You haven't earned shit, you played the game as it was meant to be played, this was made really easy since it's current content, the unlock requirements where easily met. A side effect of basically logging in and slamming what i reckon is a particularly dense head into your keyboard.

Gear you grind for access to mythic raiding you grind for, entry level cosmetic options, should be free to all. Just because you where trained into a Pavlovian response to time gating, does not make it a decent implementation, and it most definitely is not fair to force people into obsolete content for the sake of some " antlers".
    If "antlers" should be free why not make everything from old expacs be free? I mean it wouldn't be fair to make people have to go "earn" stuff.
    Mounts
    Xmogs
    Reps
    Tabards
    Pets
    Achievements
    Titles
    Toys
    Recipes

You haven't earned shit, you played the game as it was meant to be played, this was made really easy since it's current content, the unlock requirements where easily met. A side effect of basically logging in and slamming what i reckon is a particularly dense head into your keyboard.
    lol u mad

If that's what you believe in your forum rage, sure.

posterboy for "my post makes no sense so i'ma try to attack to elicit a response"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    If "antlers" should be free why not make everything from old expacs be free? I mean it wouldn't be fair to make people have to go "earn" stuff.
    Mounts
    Xmogs
    Reps
    Tabards
    Pets
    Achievements
    Titles
    Toys
    Recipes
    I wouldn't mind a free mim's head. I gave up on farming that a while ago, it would be pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    Mounts
    Xmogs
    Reps
    Tabards
    Pets
    Achievements
    Titles
    Toys
    Recipes
    if i could facepalm any harder id kill enough brain cells to be on this level of fucking retarded.

if i could facepalm any harder id kill enough brain cells to be on this level of fucking retarded.
    he's parroting your logic, the irony is palpable

- - - Updated - - -

An expac should even the playing field. A fresh start for veterans of the game as-well as new players joining.

An expac should even the playing field. A fresh start for veterans of the game as-well as new players joining.

Just give us all the cosmetics

hopefully because you realized you are arguing for a trivial racials that impact your dps by ~1%. Only 3 specs have an allied race racial as the top dps, and of those only 1 is ahead by more than 100 dps over a base race. My fucking transmog being off would impact my dps more than that.

he's parroting your logic, the irony is palpable

- - - Updated - - -

Just give us all the cosmetics
    Are you really that stupid?, see Xmogs tabards old gear, it doesn't affect game play, racials do, also having to set foot in a raid you can clear in 15 mins max, is not the same as weeks of daily's to unlock the a fore mentioned race.

When someone twists logic, to fit their little narrative, it's not parroting.. its simply stupid.
    To then use " irony" is deliciously ironic. The fact you then pasted the quote X-times without realizing it makes you look like a jackass.
    Well that's just the cherry on top.

Ps: I'd really go and double check if your family tree is starting to resemble the international symbol for recycling at this point, because it's starting to look as the only valid explanation.

Are you really that stupid?, see Xmogs tabards old gear, it doesn't affect game play, racials do, also having to set foot in a raid you can clear in 15 mins max, is not the same as weeks of daily's to unlock the a fore mentioned race.

When someone twists logic, to fit their little narrative, it's not parroting.. its simply stupid.
    To then use " irony" is deliciously ironic. The fact you then pasted the quote X-times without realizing it makes you look like a jackass.
    Well that's just the cherry on top.

Ps: I'd really go and double check if your family tree is starting to resemble the international symbol for recycling at this point, because it's starting to look as the only valid explanation.
    Lol you think highmountain tauren or vulpera racials are make or break?
    ahahahahahahahahaha

and I 100% spamquoted you. jesus christ, you're dumb

jesus christ, i am dumb
    Yes you are, since this isn't about the dps impact of said racials.

My solution would be just to add a catch-up series of quests and scenarios for previous races.

Perhaps the catch-up can be after 2 expansion. In SL the Legion ones could be unlocked and then after SL the BfA races.

I find no reason to keep them gated under content that will even be skippable (You won't need to do Legion content to level 1-60 in SL).

I think the extra rep they put in is more than enough. If you want to be a gross little fox man, go make friends with the gross little fox men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    My solution would be just to add a catch-up series of quests and scenarios for previous races.

Perhaps the catch-up can be after 2 expansion. In SL the Legion ones could be unlocked and then after SL the BfA races.

I find no reason to keep them gated under content that will even be skippable (You won't need to do Legion content to level 1-60 in SL).
    Exactly... 10 words.

Yes you are, since this isn't about the dps impact of said racials.
    LoOk aT me I can CHanGE quOTEs pepega
    So what is it about then? That you can't be a cute fox without grinding rep?
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    I think the extra rep they put in is more than enough. If you want to be a gross little fox man, go make friends with the gross little fox men.
    it wont be in 1-2 expansions down the line though, so that puts everyone except current users back down shit creek. Currently keep as is, moment expac hits make it a FOS, or Ragnarokhs solution.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    exactly. If you wanna be a furry, be a furry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post

Double rep is fine.

LoOk aT me I can CHanGE quOTEs pepega
    So what is it about then? That you can't be a cute fox without grinding rep?
    lmao
    This is the point where normal people realize they are starting to look like an ass and enjoy a nice big healthy cup of shut the fuck up, but hey you do you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Another dude whos mindset its...
    I DID IT FIRST I DESERVE A REWARD ÑEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (confusing screeching)

You know what we need and future players need?
    An achievement, by COMPLETING THE X EXPANSION = reward Allied Races Legion (pathfinder flying was tided with the class order hall mounts) / Wod= flying (without pathfinder mount) / BfA = Flying (without pathfinder mount) / Pandaria = well funny enough, all the rewards of pandaria were already removed from the game. So it should give something idk, the same with cataclysm, Wotlk, TBC and Classic Cataclysm.

Because of the new leveling system will actually make you DO AN ENTIRE EXPANSION STORYLINE TO FINISH YOUR LEVELING.

I understand that many people think it's a slippery slope. What about mounts? titles? toys? armor?

Well, you have to draw a line somewhere. If Blizzard placed an expansion-wall behind a class the outcry would be massive. Didn't play Legion from start to end? Sorry, you can't play Demon Hunter.

Where I draw the line is in fundamental character identity traits: Race, Faction and Class.

Yes, people put effort into unlocking their void elves. But they got to play the novelty race for a little over 2 years. It's now fine if we unlock them for players that weren't around at that time.
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2020-03-30 at 04:15 PM.