best beast mastery pet for m+ (damage)

hello there!

i'm currently running a "bloodlust" pet but i have noticed that he hasn't the "mangle" ability that cats has..and it seems a nice buff to the overall damage.

am i right?

Switch when you need to lust and can.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

All pets do almost exactly the same damage if not exactly

Pet damage is essentially normalized, so you're really looking for utility. Spirit Beast, or Bat/Ray if you need lust are good options.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Zakajz View Post
    This is so old it eventually ended up being true. Sporebats were a good option for awhile.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    hello there!

i'm currently running a "bloodlust" pet but i have noticed that he hasn't the "mangle" ability that cats has..and it seems a nice buff to the overall damage.

am i right?
    Go for utility as damage is normalized:
    Bats / Rays for BL and purge
    Spirit Beast for def CD, more HP, purge and active heal on 30s CD.
    Silithid for faster movement of you, your pet (30%) and also active blessing of freedom
    Quilen for the automatic pet revive, but this has a long CD.

There is only one special pet that has reduced damage due to its low attack speed: Deth'tilac 0.5 base attack will cap at 0.25 attack speed when you have 3 stacks of frenzy up + some haste.

Standard pets have 2s attack speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Pet damage is essentially normalized, so you're really looking for utility. Spirit Beast, or Bat/Ray if you need lust are good options.
    Any ferocity pet has hero/lust now (Primal Rage).
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

5+ Year Old Account
    I would focus on families with CDs that suit your personal preferences or make up consistent comp gaps in your groups.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Any ferocity pet has hero/lust now (Primal Rage).
    It is the combination of lust with purge or def CD with purge.
    Purge is mandatory in some instances and on raging.

So what are the good utility exotic pets to have (bonus points if they look cool)?

Right now I'm just using a clefthoof for damage reduction shield for tanking. But seems like purge would be better in Mythic+ environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    So what are the good utility exotic pets to have (bonus points if they look cool)?

Right now I'm just using a clefthoof for damage reduction shield for tanking. But seems like purge would be better in Mythic+ environment.

https://www.wow-petopia.com/family.php?id=spiritbeast

i use the raptor or fox.