Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Elemental Lord Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    If you are dumb enough to spend money when you shouldn't.
    Mobile games are designed around spending money or excessively long tiresome grinds.

    Either way, they're expensive.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Mobile games are designed around spending money or excessively long tiresome grinds.

    Either way, they're expensive.
    Not all of them. Plenty of B2P "nice" games that aren't and are not terribad. But yes, most mobile games are designed around predatory systems that keep you hooked until you want to spend money to not become slow in progression.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Mobile games are designed around spending money or excessively long tiresome grinds.

    Either way, they're expensive.
    Sounds like it will probably be okay? Purchases are designed to be a bonus but not required.

    https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diab...=blizzard-news

    Looks like everything you can buy can also be earned in game, there's a battle pass, etc. Seems like something closer to games like apex where it's a BP + cosmetics, than a gatcha game.

  4. #124
    Elemental Lord Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Sounds like it will probably be okay? Purchases are designed to be a bonus but not required.

    https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diab...=blizzard-news

    Looks like everything you can buy can also be earned in game, there's a battle pass, etc. Seems like something closer to games like apex where it's a BP + cosmetics, than a gatcha game.
    This is the "excessively long" part. Sure, in every mobile game you can unlock shit by playing, but it'll take literal years.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This is the "excessively long" part. Sure, in every mobile game you can unlock shit by playing, but it'll take literal years.
    I'm going to reserve judgement until I actually see it in action. It sounds like you'll be able to play the story without spending money and there'll be post launch content updates that are also free and honestly that's good enough for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •