Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Lassan is actually challenging. Not because people don't have the damage or gear. You simply need to do mechanics and people just . . . won't do mechanics?
    Also trying to find a group will make you lose all hope for humanity, what with half the group being in a rift or dungeon.

I finally checked out the PC port and it's not too bad. Yeah it's a bare-bones port and you still have to interact with it the same way you would on mobile but beyond that, it plays pretty well on mouse and keyboard. Hopefully, they update it over time to eventually be a proper PC port.

Meh I’m not diablo fan but wanted give it a shot but its so bad micro's transaction that its banned in my country so maybe its for the best

Skarn took a fair bit to kill for my lvl 58 DH. The twist was in proper Diablo fashion and I enjoyed it. Should hit 60 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    There is a nice Rift Simulator up:

https://dimi777.github.io/diablo-rift-simulator/
    Yeah, somebody linked this thing to me yesterday.
    22k for me... you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Yeah, somebody linked this thing to me yesterday.
    22k for me... you?
    $10.5k for 2.

The crazy thing is, even with all this money, you probably still want have enough gem power to max out everything.

11425 for me. WIsh it showed total gem power as well.

Also this just shows how long till you get a 5/5. Good luck with getting a 5/5 jade.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-06-18 at 07:30 PM.

Guess I got Quin69 luck

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The crazy thing is, even with all this money, you probably still want have enough gem power to max out everything.

11425 for me. WIsh it showed total gem power as well.

Also this just shows how long till you get a 5/5. Good luck with getting a 5/5 jade.
    You can upgrade a lower star jade if you sacrifice a 5/5 to it, so it isn't as bad as it could be, but it's still pretty bad.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

Btw I wish Diablo 4 dungeons are like DI's. Pit of Anguish is such a mad rush.

Btw I wish Diablo 4 dungeons are like DI's. Pit of Anguish is such a mad rush.
    What do you mean? Other player rushing to the end? If so, that will always be the case when other people, especial rando's are involved.

I hope they are not. They are way to short. They do have some neat bosses though, like the worm in the Pit of Anguish. But give me dungeons that take more than 5-10 min.
    Last edited by Beefhammer; 2022-06-18 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    What do you mean? Other player rushing to the end? If so, that will always be the case when other people, especial rando's are involved.

I hope they are not. They are way to short. They do have some neat bosses though, like the worm in the Pit of Anguish. But give me dungeons that take more than 5-10 min.
    I think rushing is the only good strategy with Pit. A lot of dangerous trash and since the bosses lock the trash out, why not skip it. Plus the bosses are all fun, especially the damn worm.

I think rushing is the only good strategy with Pit. A lot of dangerous trash and since the bosses lock the trash out, why not skip it. Plus the bosses are all fun, especially the damn worm.
    In Hell 2 right now, I don't find any of the trash dangerous. But i get the sentiment. Hopefully you won't be abel to skip shit like that in D4 dungeons. But that's my personal preference.

In Hell 2 right now, I don't find any of the trash dangerous. But i get the sentiment. Hopefully you won't be abel to skip shit like that in D4 dungeons. But that's my personal preference.
    I mean it's fun because it can easily kill you. What's your CR? I'm Paragon 35 and 1440

Paragon 30(just hit it last night) CR 1270. Ran pit and temple this morning. Might just have been with some much higher CR players though. Breezed through both like they were normal.

Paragon 30(just hit it last night) CR 1270. Ran pit and temple this morning. Might just have been with some much higher CR players though. Breezed through both like they were normal.
    Yeah I think I picked a really crappy server. Probably why I am doing so well without spending much.