Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    What did The Alliance do to Arthas' body after his death in ICC?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    What did The Alliance do to Arthas' body after his death in ICC?
    I think I read somewhere that there's a mystery grave in Stormwind's cemetery that is thought to be his. But I suppose it's still a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    She comes from a make-a-wish drive that Blizzard did for a dying girl. That's where she comes from.

The 'mystery' you are trying to ask is "how do we obtain them", and the actual, real mystery behind Jenafur is "was it ever actually intended that players could obtain them".
    Pretty sure the mystery people actually care about is how to get the pet. Everyone knows she came from make-a-wish.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    She comes from a make-a-wish drive that Blizzard did for a dying girl. That's where she comes from.
    No, that's why she was added, not where she comes from.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    No, that's why she was added, not where she comes from.
    https://www.wowhead.com/guides/jenaf...cat-battle-pet

- How did a keeper of the grove bang an earth elemental and make ...centaur?
    - Why do the night elves speak a language named after a capital that was maximum 10 years old?
    - How did the Legion fail to wipe out the remnants of the draenei(krokul) on Argus for 25k years?
    - Why do damaged naaru eat orc souls? Why doesn’t anyone seem to be concerned about this?
    - Where DID the rockflayers go?
    - What happened to the Sargerite keystone?
    - If Ysera was traditionally always partly in the Emerald Dream, and we see her there after the defeat of Xavius, and we know beings(Ancients) sent there can eventually regenerate and return to the mortal realm, is she actually dead?
    - Is the taurens’ “earthmother” Azeroth, Therazane, Elune, or some other entity? Is it just fictitious?
    - What happened to the naga battle-maiden?
    - What is kajamite?
    - Why didn’t the high elves in Outland go through withdrawal when cut off from the Sunwell?
    - If the Army of the Light can still lightforge draenei without Xe’ra, and humans(Turalyon) and demons(Lothraxion) can be lightforged, why isn’t the AotL accepting anyone besides draenei into their ranks?
    - If the night elves now know how to control the worgen form, as seen in the worgen starting zone, why don’t they go help their banished elven brethren?
    - How have ogres spread and bred across the world so rapidly without any indication that females exist?
    - What caused the vrykul curse that resulted in humans?
    - Is Kel’thuzad still out there?
    - If demons have to be destroyed in the Nether and Mannoroth was definitively not thrice, why were the orcs released of his Blood Curse?
    - Why did the whispers of tirisfal glades drive high elves insane but not humans?
    - Are draenei immortal?
    - Does Helheim have any connection to the Shadowlands? How does Helya have a constellar(Harbaron) in her service?
    - Who/what did Odyn deal with to get his insight into the Shadowlands?
    - Why couldn’t the titans kill old gods but we can use their own tech (or just swords and hammers...) to kill old gods?
    - What is Murmur?

Anduin's preferred pronoun. And I am not even joking. wait for it.

The definition you provided us of what a mystery is

Doesn't exactly apply to Jenafur. You say

But we don't know EXACTLY where she comes from unless of course

In my book knowing exactly where something comes from means "Big love rocket comes from the heart shaped box rewarded for doing love is in the air dungeon".
    Jesus Christ, dude. Get help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Really? You know how to get the battle pet Jenafur? I'm sure the secret community would like to know.
    You can't get it, because it's unobtainable. Please read other posts before trying to be snarky, little guy. It was a pet given to a teenage girl via her make-a-wish because she had terminal cancer. They give her the pet, a mount and I think named an NPC after her. She survived the cancer, shithead WoW players cried about it and demanded they get access to the pet and mount. Mystery solved.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    You can't get it, because it's unobtainable.
    Source please.

Also how old are you to still call someone "little guy"? Yikes dude.

Source please.
    No source seems to exist to verify that it's unobtainable, however the mount is completely unobtainable and no attempts to discover anything further than the reference to the pet in Karazhan has lead to anything else in like half a year now. It's almost certainly also unobtainable and if anything they probably made a way for Karzy5/Lunastar to get the pet in-game, which is why other players can see the nodes for the special quest they only gave to her account.

It's a fucking terminal cancer patient's make-a-wish pet. You're never getting it. Get over it.

Also how old are you to still call someone "little guy"? Yikes dude.
    What's it like to make over 11,000 posts on a forum and yet not a single one of them is good?

No source seems to exist to verify that it's unobtainable
    Thanks, that's all I needed to know.

Jesus Christ, dude. Get help.
    For what? I don't need help with anything

It's a fucking formerly terminal cancer patient's make-a-wish pet. You're never getting it. Get over it.
    FTFY
    Last edited by Drusin; 2020-03-30 at 03:07 AM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Thanks, that's all I needed to know.
    If only you knew anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

For what? I don't need help with anything
    Sure you don't.