Warlocks in M+... Spec?

Hi all,

Got my Lock to 460, was originally for PvP but obviously with gearing we go into M+/Raids etc now too..

I really struggle as Destro in M+, I've also seen a lot are now going Demo for it, what do you guys prefer and why? I feel like Destro has great ST but non-existant AoE...?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Hi all,

Got my Lock to 460, was originally for PvP but obviously with gearing we go into M+/Raids etc now too..

I really struggle as Destro in M+, I've also seen a lot are now going Demo for it, what do you guys prefer and why? I feel like Destro has great ST but non-existant AoE...?
    Destro or Demo are both fine, whichever you prefer. Just dont even try with Affliction .

Not Affliction.

Demo and Destro will work. If you are pugging and don't want to trust random internet people to interrupt/purge then I tend to lean Destro, since Demo loses damage by running with a felhunter instead of a felguard.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis