Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
... LastLast
  1. #241
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Hand me your b-tag so I dont accidentally queue with you then.
    You won't don't worry, I don't have a 2.7k r.IO for that +6 you're trying to run, just a measly 2.4 sadly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Ingame damage meters also don't track interrupts via CC, so when someone would want to find a "reason" why they wiped he could easily poke into "interrupts" window, link it into a group chat and spam "SEE? THAT'S WHY WE WIPE!" completely ignoring the fact that only one cast went off, while all other casts were interrupted with CC, but because it's a fucking pug everyone blasted their interrupts into nothing since nobody expected CC.
    Good point, I didn't even think of that.

    I honestly think the biggest thing that happens in pugs is just overlapping interrupts due to lack of coordination, but people will never see this because they just rely on the minimal data they get from addons and not the actual data they can find in logs.

  2. #242
    Titan Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    13,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Simple:

    It's not necessary. If it's not necessary, why do it?

    You can get from 1 to max without ever hitting the interrupt button, so at what point would you decide you need to use it? The answer is never, so they don't learn.

    Then you get to max and interrupting becomes important, and everyone complains that no one knows how to interrupt.

    It's almost like the early levels are supposed to teach you how to play the game, but people complained that takes too long so it got dumbed down to the point that nobody learns anything from the leveling process. :thinkingemoji:
    You can get from 1 to max without spells on your bars, using just autoattacks, but you don't see people do that. You can also get from 1 to max without ever using a hearthstone, but you don't see people do that. You also can get from 1 to max without ever picking your talent specialization, but you know what? This logic of "people don't do X because they aren't forced to do it" is just ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  3. #243
    The Lightbringer Minikin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    In this case, the tank is bad. The added information changes the situation drastically, and that's exactly the problem in this thread, people are just assuming before even having the proper information. I'm not trying to "bring people on the path of kumbaya", whatever that means, I'm simply trying to get people to think a little bit and not fly off immediately and make massive assumptions. In plenty of situations there are people who simple don't interrupt, even when they can and know they can. But there are also a lot of situations where that isn't the case, people like to simply look at whatever damage meter they're using and act as if it's gospel, but 5 minutes reading a log could potentially change the situation entirely in terms of who is actually bad and not doing their job.
    you do realize that not everyone will eloquently describe their scenario?

    maybe you are assuming about them assuming?

    in the end. interrupting takes nothing. and if someone doesnt do it then they might not be lousy, but they 100% will not be good or ok. leaving some really sucky choices.

    great | good | ok | bad | lousy

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Holy shit I can't believe the number of people saying shit like "lols it's a DPS loss to interrupt something that does 50k damage". Are you people considering M0 to be the endgame or something? Interrupts are the difference between a smooth 3 chest run and an unbearably painful 1 chest run. Try healing something and you'll see all of the idiots just standing in shit and how fucking much it really slows down the dungeon when everyone isn't contributing to the best of their ability. The whole "someone else will do it" mentality is the same kind of shit that we deal with during elections, "oh, surely everyone else will vote so I don't have to". It's just stupid lol.

    Interrupt and your healers will be able to deal damage. There's a reason that all of the top M+ healers deal 20k+ DPS overall for a run while when running with pugs it's difficult to even have enough time to heal sometimes because of idiots taking unnecessary damage. When everyone is doing their job there's less damage going out and everyone can contribute damage, making the entire process go more quickly.
    i do think thats the crux of it all.

    everyone whos posting "oH iTz nOt SuCH a BiG DeAl" has probably never healed lol.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

  4. #244
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Of course the game shouldnt hold your hand, but you also shouldnt have a choice in this. If you dont wanna learn all of that then you shouldnt be able to play the content that requires that skill.
    People who can't/won't interrupt don't make it to the actual difficult content.

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I'll have to rephrase a bit to get my point across. A lot of runs have players who appear to not be interrupting on things like damage meters, which is the only tool that like 90% of the population use. Sometimes if you dig deeper in logs you'll find things like people interrupting the wrong spells (which can happen for various reasons once again) and thus it's on CD for proper abilities, or in pugs especially you get people who all blow their interrupt on the first cast and then none are up for the following. I've actually made a habit of always interrupting second if I have to pug, and it helps immensely.
    Casters not interrupting is not a news, I fully understand that and if I know something will get hard, I will ask for mage to do it. I am talking about mainly melee dps. I am not talking about wasting their interrupt on avoidable cast and missing an interrupt for healing cast. I am talking about not using it at all or just few times. In ML you have two or three mobs who cast in every pull, but u can occasionally see a warrior who only has done 6 interrupts whole dungeon. Some of the casts only do a 10-15% of hp, mostly can be mitigated by self healing, but my holy pala instead of doing 60% of dps damage now has to top me up because casts just tick me down while dps looses nothing for just clicking that keybind. Literally nothing. I am a bit biased here, because I have some good friends of mine, who don't interrupt because "I used stun on x" or "the cast does not do damage" - I don't care, it's a horrible practice for higher keys and very much not needed stress for the healer. They have to deal with ppl eating things from beyond already. It's basically refusing to use class potential. It's like a hunter picking binding shot and then when u ask for it during necro they don't have it on the key binds. I might be expecting too much, but using the basic toolkit... not that hard. I am not asking to know advanced dps rotations or semi-unknown skips in dungeons. I mean, knowing rotation is something you have to look up but using a utility spell is something you can do after reading a tooltip.

  6. #246
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    you do realize that not everyone will eloquently describe their scenario?

    maybe you are assuming about them assuming?

    in the end. interrupting takes nothing. and if someone doesnt do it then they might not be lousy, but they 100% will not be good or ok. leaving some really sucky choices.

    great | good | ok | bad | lousy
    If you're trying to have a discussion/debate on a topic (especially online) but only use anecdotal evidence and minimal amounts of details then people have every right to call out the bullshit you decide to present. Just look at our own discussion. When you just said "The tank refused to interrupt" well, that doesn't tell us anything about the players level of skill, at all, because we don't know why, or if he even actually REFUSED, because there's no details. Suddenly when you gave a more full scope, we can make an accurate assessment and it turns out that yes, the tank did indeed refuse, and thus is a bad player.

    This isn't black and white, there are plenty of solid players who miss interrupts for a ton of reasons. Even Method and other world first guilds make mistakes and miss interrupts from time to time. Some people have bad days. A lot of people overlap interrupts in pugs. A ton of solid players don't interrupt when it's not needed, IE low M+ or old raids. It's not as simple as "no interrupts you're bad".

    And interrupting absolutely does not "take nothing". It's another layer of focus for a lot of people, and a large reason people have issues with it, because it's an added layer they typically don't have in their normal day to day WoWing. Some people are bad at multi tasking, and that added layer is just enough to make them miss sight of it because they're focusing on their rotation/positioning ect.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    better that 3 interrupt at the same time than nobody interrupting when the tanks interrupt is on cd....
    The problem with this is if everyone tries to interrupt at the same time, everyone could be on CD. That is the point of many people. Communicate!
    "Peace is a lie"

  8. #248
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Casters not interrupting is not a news, I fully understand that and if I know something will get hard, I will ask for mage to do it. I am talking about mainly melee dps. I am not talking about wasting their interrupt on avoidable cast and missing an interrupt for healing cast. I am talking about not using it at all or just few times. In ML you have two or three mobs who cast in every pull, but u can occasionally see a warrior who only has done 6 interrupts whole dungeon. Some of the casts only do a 10-15% of hp, mostly can be mitigated by self healing, but my holy pala instead of doing 60% of dps damage now has to top me up because casts just tick me down while dps looses nothing for just clicking that keybind. Literally nothing. I am a bit biased here, because I have some good friends of mine, who don't interrupt because "I used stun on x" or "the cast does not do damage" - I don't care, it's a horrible practice for higher keys and very much not needed stress for the healer. They have to deal with ppl eating things from beyond already. It's basically refusing to use class potential. It's like a hunter picking binding shot and then when u ask for it during necro they don't have it on the key binds. I might be expecting too much, but using the basic toolkit... not that hard. I am not asking to know advanced dps rotations or semi-unknown skips in dungeons. I mean, knowing rotation is something you have to look up but using a utility spell is something you can do after reading a tooltip.
    Not interrupting for higher keys is indeed an awful practice and your friends sound like bad players for refusing to do so. My entire point is that most of the time, in pugs especially, we don't know why interrupts didn't happen unless you dig through a log, and guess how many people do that? Not many. You say the warrior only had 6 interrupts the entire dungeon, how many attempted interrupts did he have? How many times did he CAST his interrupt, compared to how many times it actually did the job? How many times did his Shockwave, an AoE stun, interrupt mobs? How many times did he LoS a cast and "interrupt" it?

    This stuff isn't black and white and as simple as "He had 4 interrupts on my meter he bad"

    Edit: I can add another one. Player A lets a cast wind down a bit before interrupting, player B does it as soon as they can react. Player A is playing "properly" but wastes a lot of interrupts to player B, who is playing "improperly" and interrupting earlier. People then assume player A is bad because your damage meter only shows him with 5 interrupts compared to player B's 15, when in actuality player A is actually the better player.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2020-03-31 at 11:27 AM.

  9. #249
    Titan Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    13,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    i do think thats the crux of it all.

    everyone whos posting "oH iTz nOt SuCH a BiG DeAl" has probably never healed lol.
    When i was healing 10s in 2nd season on my undergeared shaman i had plenty of time to do DPS and throw interrupts myself, because, you know, there is simply nothing much to heal on single packs on tyrannical week. Well, keep in mind that i healed a group with a geared BDK, which reduces healing requirement significantly.

    And just out of curiosity i grabbed a random parse of 15 key to see how much damage taken, healing and interrupting healers have to deal with
    Now that many interrupts, plenty of time for healer to do damage, just one 100k DTPS spike on trash, 2/3rd of which was taken by monk tank. On bosses tho, not interrupting stench will be deadly on tyrannical, but he uses it once per ~20 seconds, it can be soloed by any melee interrupt (or shamans), same shit with last boss, one cast every 20 seconds can be done by solo melee interrupt (in this log there are more interrupts during this fight because they were fighting spider-obelisk-add at the same time).

    So yeah, not interrupting unimportant shit is not a big deal, and important shit can be soloed by a melee interrupt in all but two dungeons
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  10. #250
    The Lightbringer Minikin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    If you're trying to have a discussion/debate on a topic (especially online) but only use anecdotal evidence and minimal amounts of details then people have every right to call out the bullshit you decide to present. Just look at our own discussion. When you just said "The tank refused to interrupt" well, that doesn't tell us anything about the players level of skill, at all, because we don't know why, or if he even actually REFUSED, because there's no details. Suddenly when you gave a more full scope, we can make an accurate assessment and it turns out that yes, the tank did indeed refuse, and thus is a bad player.

    This isn't black and white, there are plenty of solid players who miss interrupts for a ton of reasons. Even Method and other world first guilds make mistakes and miss interrupts from time to time. Some people have bad days. A lot of people overlap interrupts in pugs. A ton of solid players don't interrupt when it's not needed, IE low M+ or old raids. It's not as simple as "no interrupts you're bad".

    And interrupting absolutely does not "take nothing". It's another layer of focus for a lot of people, and a large reason people have issues with it, because it's an added layer they typically don't have in their normal day to day WoWing. Some people are bad at multi tasking, and that added layer is just enough to make them miss sight of it because they're focusing on their rotation/positioning ect.
    Lol I'm not trying to have anything , you were the one who made a mountain out of a molehill from my initial quote then went on some tangential points that in some cases didn't even apply to the discussion.

    You tell me you don't want ppl to assume, but are willing to do it yourself. While at the same time saying ppl who call non interrupters scrubs are jumping to conclusions.

    You need to figure out what you want man. You are trying to put not enough butter on way too much bread.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Most of the time tank is the only one who needs to interrupt, spending resource and/or stopping your damage to interrupt
    What? Stopping damage to interrupt? What?
    You make it sound like interrupt isn't off the GCD and it's some complicated involved process. Does any interrupt actually cost anything? I mean there's a couple that cost % base mana (solar beam, counterspell) and I think the lock one has energy cost off the pet, but that's it?

    Interrupting should come natural, it actually costs nothing. Unless you go out of your way like a prot paladin tank does or do specific stuns as interrupts. Which you should do, btw, might actually learn to do it when it actually matters if you do it all the time.

    To anyone arguing to not interrupt - stop being silly. It costs you NOTHING to do it. Standing here arguing how much damage you're taking by not interrupting and how healable it is is plain stupid. You take more damage than the NONE you could be taking by just pressing one extra button that doesn't affect your performance in any other shape or form.
    Arguing against it also creates a precedent of not using it when it actually matters and where a tank may not be able to handle it alone (like some mobs and end boss adds in shrine, tentacles and big floaty dudes in underrot, tanking spider awakened boss and last boss together in any dungeon etc).
    Last edited by Loveliest; 2020-03-31 at 11:40 AM.

  12. #252
    The Lightbringer Minikin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    When i was healing 10s in 2nd season on my undergeared shaman i had plenty of time to do DPS and throw interrupts myself, because, you know, there is simply nothing much to heal on single packs on tyrannical week. Well, keep in mind that i healed a group with a geared BDK, which reduces healing requirement significantly.

    And just out of curiosity i grabbed a random parse of 15 key to see how much damage taken, healing and interrupting healers have to deal with
    Now that many interrupts, plenty of time for healer to do damage, just one 100k DTPS spike on trash, 2/3rd of which was taken by monk tank. On bosses tho, not interrupting stench will be deadly on tyrannical, but he uses it once per ~20 seconds, it can be soloed by any melee interrupt (or shamans), same shit with last boss, one cast every 20 seconds can be done by solo melee interrupt (in this log there are more interrupts during this fight because they were fighting spider-obelisk-add at the same time).

    So yeah, not interrupting unimportant shit is not a big deal, and important shit can be soloed by a melee interrupt in all but two dungeons
    Eh I don't disagree. All I'm saying is, if you don't interrupt it's a sign of either laziness or badness?(is that even a word?).

    Yes you can outgear something and not interrupt. That just makes you lazy. Which is finnnnee. But problem happens when people are called bad cuz for some reason ppl don't like being called that. But then again blame doesn't really fly until:
    1. Shit happened and wipe occured
    2. Or just like there are chances of pug bringing a bad players there's a chance of a toxic player who is over monitoring the meters.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

  13. #253
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Lol I'm not trying to have anything , you were the one who made a mountain out of a molehill from my initial quote then went on some tangential points that in some cases didn't even apply to the discussion.

    You tell me you don't want ppl to assume, but are willing to do it yourself. While at the same time saying ppl who call non interrupters scrubs are jumping to conclusions.

    You need to figure out what you want man. You are trying to put not enough butter on way too much bread.
    I want people to think and actually try to find a few details before jumping to conclusions, or rather making assumptions about players abilities. Plenty of these players are likely bad, but without proper details (which cannot be gained with a simple damage meter) people are simply making assumptions. I haven't made a single non-joking assumption this entire thread about specific persons as far as I can think, my entire point throughout has been that most people here simply lack the required knowledge to make proper judgement, and that these situations aren't as simple as he did or did not interrupt.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    What? Stopping damage to interrupt? What?
    You make it sound like interrupt isn't off the GCD and it's some complicated involved process. Does any interrupt actually cost anything? I mean there's a couple that cost % base mana (solar beam, counterspell) and I think the lock one has energy cost off the pet, but that's it?

    Interrupting should come natural, it actually costs nothing. Unless you go out of your way like a prot paladin tank does or do specific stuns as interrupts. Which you should do, btw, might actually learn to do it when it actually matters if you do it all the time.

    To anyone arguing to not interrupt - stop being silly. It costs you NOTHING to do it. Standing here arguing how much damage you're taking by not interrupting and how healable it is is plain stupid. You take more damage than the NONE you could be taking by just pressing one extra button that doesn't affect your performance in any other shape or form.
    Arguing against it also creates a precedent of not using it when it actually matters and where a tank may not be able to handle it alone (like some mobs and end boss adds in shrine, tentacles and big floaty dudes in underrot, tanking spider awakened boss and last boss together in any dungeon etc).
    Casters have to sacrifice DPS to interrupt sometimes, because said interrupts can force you to stop casting, or in the case of warlocks use an inferior pet and do all around less DPS the entire run.

    As far as "costing nothing", thats not entirely true. It could cost resources in the form of movement abilities or other utility, and moving from say a boss to an add then back to the boss just to interrupt costs a melee DPS time, and in some groups they'd rather have the added damage on the boss if the healer can keep up. To some people it cost focus, actual real life focus because it's an added layer to watch for, which can cause their performance to drop because they're bad at multitasking and flub up their rotation while watching for said interrupt.

    People need to stop presenting this as a black and white thing. It's not.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Eh I don't disagree. All I'm saying is, if you don't interrupt it's a sign of either laziness or badness?(is that even a word?).

    Yes you can outgear something and not interrupt. That just makes you lazy. Which is finnnnee. But problem happens when people are called bad cuz for some reason ppl don't like being called that. But then again blame doesn't really fly until:
    1. Shit happened and wipe occured
    2. Or just like there are chances of pug bringing a bad players there's a chance of a toxic player who is over monitoring the meters.
    So I'm lazy because my healer tells me not to interrupt? This is exactly what I have a problem with in this thread. Too many people throwing blankets.

  14. #254
    I think its due to default UI and shit. Get a better frame addon, and caster bar addon.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I don't interrupt in low content, because it's not needed and I don't see the point in putting in effort when it's not needed. Unless you're carrying a healer I guess but that's not what this thread is about.
    Interrupting is not effort. Not if you're used to doing it. Not doing it in lower content is exactly why you see it as effort. Because it's not ingrained in you - so it requires specific mental effort and action.

  16. #256
    The easiest way to get players to interrupt, shame. I've always interrupted, since Vanilla, because a freecasting mob is the most dangerous thing in that game. When I started playing again around Legion and got hooked into a guild, I was still doing a lot of interrupting, but when Mythic+ became a thing and freecasting mobs became an issue again I started to notice there was very much a "if you need a job done, do it yourself" situation occurring. So I switched my healing panel over to see interrupts and sure enough I would finish a dungeon run with 30-50 interrupts and the next closest person was 10, if that.
    So I would shame people with interrupt log, especially Paladin tanks. Took about a month but the pool of people I was playing with upped their game significantly.

  17. #257
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,916
    There are -very- few situations that actively requires a player to play interrupt mechanics up until late-game content. Even then in cases like LFR it's often not even required, jsut a bonus.

  18. #258
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Interrupting is not effort. Not if you're used to doing it. Not doing it in lower content is exactly why you see it as effort. Because it's not ingrained in you - so it requires specific mental effort and action.
    What someone sees as effort is always going to differ. I suppose my question is... does it matter? I can clear 15s and beyond and interrupt just fine, why does it matter in the slightest whether I consider it effort or whether it's "ingrained"? I go into content below +10 so I don't have to try, it's called "relaxing" and running easy content that I don't have to put forth effort to complete can be fun after bashing your head against a raid boss/high M+.

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    1-120 is not the only time people have to learn the game. Anyone interested in playing the game properly will spend time and research outside of the game and learn to do it properly, regardless of how many times they did it while leveling. If someone isn't interested in learning/playing the game properly, they won't. It's that simple. It's not an issue with the game, it's an issue with people not wanting to put in effort. Games do not have to hold your hand and teach you everything, a lot of times the fun parts of games is figuring out the things they don't tell you.
    The question is, why do max level players not know how to interrupt? Not "Why do skilled players not know how to interrupt?" or "Why do players with significantly more time than just getting to max level not know how to interrupt?"

    If getting to max level is the only requirement, that is precisely why they don't know how to interrupt.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You can get from 1 to max without spells on your bars, using just autoattacks, but you don't see people do that.
    Because using abilities benefits you.

    You can also get from 1 to max without ever using a hearthstone, but you don't see people do that.
    Because using your hearthstone benefits you.

    You also can get from 1 to max without ever picking your talent specialization, but you know what? This logic of "people don't do X because they aren't forced to do it" is just ridiculous.
    I didn't say you had to be FORCED to do it.

    That said, if it doesn't benefit you in any way, why do it? Abilities, talents, and the hearthstone all have major benefits to players over 'just autoattack and autorun.' (Considering even basic abilities do more than 100% autoattack damage, all of these things increase your leveling speed.) Interrupting has a benefit, but a barely noticeable one - In that it stops a boss ability from doing damage that won't kill you below max level anyway. Notably, that doesn't increase DPS, it doesn't kill bosses faster, it doesn't get you where you need to go faster, and it doesn't level you faster.

    So why do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

  20. #260
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    The question is, why do max level players not know how to interrupt? Not "Why do skilled players not know how to interrupt?" or "Why do players with significantly more time than just getting to max level not know how to interrupt?"

    If getting to max level is the only requirement, that is precisely why they don't know how to interrupt.
    My question is, how many people literally don't know how to interrupt, and how many simply don't/won't use them? I'd wager that even most bad players know of interrupts and their intended purpose and how to use them, but they simple don't/can't/won't use them for various reasons, and we'll almost never know when we've encountered a player who literally doesn't know what an interrupt is, because instead of just asking people or trying to help people improve we'd rather just come to forums and bitch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •