Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Salma Hayek in Desperado. <3
    or From Dusk till Dawn. Yowza.

Melissa Joan Hart from Sabrina the teenage witch. The show was mediocre but that girl is cute. Also Laura Prepon from that 70's show since redheads are hot.

Pretty sure it was Tiffani Theissen (Kelly from Saved By The Bell).

Alexis Bledel from The Gilmore Girls.

Cindy Crawford.

Yes, a very long time ago.

Pink Ranger from Power Rangers.

I would've liked to know more.

Does Mighty Mouse count? I was in love with him when I was 5 or 6 lol.

I never had one.

At an early age, I liked people for their personality not their looks, and I understood that there is no way to know the personality of a celebrity. So while they were famous, they were just people I didn't know.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure,

Sandra Bullock Around the time of Speed and Demolition Man

When I was really young I had a massive crush on Christina Ricci, think she was my first Crush...

It was between those two... If there is a third person I do not remember lol. Unless we are talking fictional then Cheetara from Thundercats maybe lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-03-31 at 10:06 PM.

Not one mention of Princess Daphne from Dragonslayer game?
    #geekPenis_fail

The girl from The Wizard. Iirc I was about the same age as the kids in the movie when I saw it in the theater
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Gonna go with Meg Ryan.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Leelee Sobieski and Emma Stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Who was your first celebrity crush when you were growing up
    Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Tiffany Darwish (Singer Tiffany).

In my early to mid teenage years when I found out Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) did some nude pics, this was in the preinternet days, it was almost a life quest to find the mags they were in. In my 20s, I found out Tiffany did Playboy, the internet was a thing by then, it was easy to find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Sigourney Weaver she was just too badass in the alien movies.
    Do you hear the voices too?