• I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Voting Covid-19 in 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    The fact that you think I'm wrong here shows that you seem to think I'm the path of least resistance compared to Joe Biden. Which is easier, to convince me not to vote for Trump or to convince Joe Biden to support Medicare for All? Clearly I'm easier to convince to vote for Joe Biden. What does that tell you about Joe Biden's stance on M4A, from your perspective?
    This is laughable.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Elemental Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Just dont vote if you hate both.
    Or, vote for the one you dislike the least, as not voting works to the benefit of the one you dislike the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And he's been doing it for quite some time... he started out as satire and shitposting:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post39122697

You notice a trend (the relevance is in each particular thread)? I will note, this isn't the first time I've had this conversation with the poster against whom I made the accusations.
    Hmm all I see in the examples that you've provided is him bashing Hillary and Obama. I don't see any quote that shows him praising and supporting Trump. So again where's your evidence?

Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Or, vote for the one you dislike the least, as not voting works to the benefit of the one you dislike the most.
    In a system that only has 2 parties, that will just lead to the 'lesser evil' moving further to the right because they know those left of center will vote for them anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i might vote for trump since bernie isn't in. i personally think trump will win over biden regardless and i dislike biden more than i dislike trump. however if bernie runs as third party, i'll definitely vote for him if not then definitely trump for what they did to bernie again.
    That is why Bernie runs as a Democrat, he knows third parties don't work except to divide the election. If you look at the 1912 election where Teddy Roosevelt created the Progress Party which stripped votes from Taft and the Republican Party which allowed Wilson to win that brought about a lot of problems happening to us today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    The fact that you think I'm wrong here shows that you seem to think I'm the path of least resistance compared to Joe Biden. Which is easier, to convince me not to vote for Trump or to convince Joe Biden to support Medicare for All? Clearly I'm easier to convince to vote for Joe Biden. What does that tell you about Joe Biden's stance on M4A, from your perspective?
    If Biden chooses a progressive for his VP pick, I would be happy.
    Last edited by Fooliecoolie; 2020-04-08 at 02:41 AM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Thank you for delving into my post history. Thank you for doing what I wanted you to do. I do appreciate you my little puppet.
    Yes, I do enjoy pointing out liar and con artists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Hmm all I see in the examples that you've provided is him bashing Hillary and Obama. I don't see any quote that shows him praising and supporting Trump. So again where's your evidence?
    I provided lots of examples, enjoy my evidence!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

I provided lots of examples, enjoy my evidence!!!
    I'm sorry, I still can't see any evidence from the quote you've provided that suggest he is a Trumpster. Again all I see is Hillary and Obama bashing, but no evidence that he is a Trumpster. Again, would you please name the specific quote that dead-nails him as a Trumpster. And once again, quotes aren't necessarily valid evidence just because you insist they are. If you can't be specific I'm taking it as self-admittance that your quotes are not valid evidences supporting your insinuation of the same poster as a Trumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I'm sorry, I still can't see any evidence from the quote you've provided that suggest he is a Trumpster. Again all I see is Hillary and Obama bashing, but no evidence that he is a Trumpster. Again, would you please name the specific quote that dead-nails him as a Trumpster. And once again, quotes aren't necessarily valid evidence just because you insist they are. If you can't be specific I'm taking it as self-admittance that your quotes are not valid evidences supporting your insinuation of the same poster as a Trumpster.
    That's a shame, because I gladly provided then. Enjoy!!!

Cheers!
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

The Unstoppable Force Kellhound's Avatar
    So long as the House stays Dem and the Senate GOP, I don't care who wins. Really, the only thing I do NOT want to see is one party controlling all three.
    Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    “Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
    "His knowledge on that topic is only power point deep..." "Power corrupts and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely."
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    So long as the House stays Dem and the Senate GOP, I don't care who wins. Really, the only thing I do NOT want to see is one party controlling all three.
    That way Moscow Mitch can put another few hundred bills on his desk that won't go anywhere and we can essentially pay them all to do nothing at that point. It'll be so much fun!

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

This scenario favors conservatives as the GOP has shown refusal to compromise and, for some reason, the Dems still do so even if limited.

There isn't the equality here you are trying to put forward.

Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    The greens are the only moral choice.
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    The greens are the only moral choice.
    No thanks.

/10

No thanks.

/10
    Lol the Green candidates are literally pro-Assad this cycle. They're cheering a guy who's committed actual war crimes.

Show's that poster doesnt really care about what happened in Iraq. Sounds more and more like an Active Measure.

Also
    Use my ranked choice and pick for me!
    1. Warren
    2. Gillibrand
    3. Inslee
    4. Harris
    5. Castro
    6. Knoublacher
    7. Buttigieg
    8. Biden
    9. O'Rourke
    10. Sanders
    11. Bloomberg
    12. Yang
    13. Deval
    14. De Blasio
    15. Tulsi

Considering the list ... Biden is fine.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2020-04-30 at 02:44 PM.

Scarab Lord
    Lol the Green candidates are literally pro-Assad this cycle. They're cheering a guy who's committed actual war crimes.
    He/she may have ment the greens

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    He/she may have ment the greens
    This is a poll about the US elections.
    All their posts, are about US elections.

If you want to burn your credibility lending them plausible deniability .... uh go for it.

I stalled government that does nothing sure sounds amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I'm planning a trip to the USA around election time and I'll probably vote for Trump, just to spite the establishment Democrats.
    Curious how you plan to achieve this.

Let's not even get into all the shit you've said previously and how that makes this post look.

Amazing how "Sweden by Blood, Confederate by Soul" is a reoccurring thing on these forums.

They put in way to much effort to pose as a European. But come across as a teen from the Central Valley. Whose worldview seems to be entirely informed by youtube and twitch.

I think the source of this behavior is akin when the alt-right tried to rebrand themselves as "Western Chauvinists". The true inheritors of European Enlightenment. They just got carried away and started LARPing as Europeans.