View Poll Results: Ballot Results

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump/Pence - Republican

    22 18.80%
  • Joe Biden/Female VP - Democrat

    66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

    13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

    16 13.68%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    35,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    I feel that Bernie is essential for our future, and both Trump and Biden are a detriment to it. I don't like the direction of the Democrat party with Joe Biden, who still doesn't believe in Medicare for All during a depression caused by a pandemic. Unless Bernie goes third party or Biden adopts Medicare for All, then I'll likely vote for Trump. Not because I like Trump or feel that Trump has been a good president, but because the Democrats need to be taught a lesson. Go progressive or don't get elected. They can all come together to agree to bail out Wall Street, then they can come together to pay for Medicare for All. I don't care if you call me a Trumpster or whatever. Your boos mean nothing, I've seen what makes you cheer. Fix the Democrat party or lose another 4 years.
    We are in a fucking pandemic with projected hundreds of thousands to die helped along by the incompetence of the Republican party and their president. Are you fucking kidding?

  2. #22
    Scarab Lord Thekri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Biden might not be all that likable, but how the hell does one favor Trump over him? Or anyone running for the Presidency, for that matter?
    We knew that poster was voting for Trump two years ago. Whoever the democratic candidate eventually was, they would find some excuse to vote for Trump, and pretend like they were driven to it.

    Something Trumpster's really dislike is appearing to be rapid zealots that support him no matter what (Although most of them are), so they are always trying to find ways to pretend they are in some way neutral and unbiased, and are "Forced" into supporting Trump because of someone else's terrible actions. This is mostly to avoid being held accountable for the crap this administration spews out on a daily basis.

    On the other hand, people that hate Trump have no problem being unequivocal about it. I will vote for whoever runs against him, period.
    "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." DJT- Jan 22, 2020
    "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." DJT- Feb 26, 2020
    “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” DJT- Feb 27, 2020

  3. #23
    Before the pandemic thing, I was a lot more understanding of the idea of letting Trump win to force people to wake up to the issues we have.

    Now, uh, no. Even if Biden turns out to be a rapist, in an election between two rapists, at least he'd be the one not urging us all to shuffle off to our deaths to save the stock market.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i might vote for trump since bernie isn't in. i personally think trump will win over biden regardless and i dislike biden more than i dislike trump. however if bernie runs as third party, i'll definitely vote for him if not then definitely trump for what they did to bernie again.
    "They" didn't do anything to Bernie.

    Bernie claims he can get young people out to vote...but they won't even come out to support him in the primaries.

    You want to blame someone for Bernie's defeat? Blame his so-called supporters.

  5. #25
    Old God Grimbold21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azores, Portugal
    Posts
    10,401
    The bar must be really low if you think Trump is the option.

    How dense can one be?

    Also some of you would be willing to have Trump elected to teach your preferred party a lesson? What? Have you considered going into politics yourselves?

  6. #26
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    17,106
    The thread creator is a good example why voting for personalities over policy, something that seems to be an USA trend is counter productive and wrong.
    This also highlights the handicap of a two party system where the winner takes all, how messy and long our European democratic process might be, i much rather see them force a coalition and get some of their program done than nothing at all. Yes i am aware of the irony being Belgian, but that's another discussion all together.

    I rather hate the politician on a personal level but if his policies and believes align closer to mine i will vote for that person and not the complete opposite seems counter productive and shows one cares little about policy or the nation/region they are voting in.

    Political change in democracies take decades to form, it was a given that people like Sanders weren't going to win anything as it is too drastic of a turn.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    We knew that poster was voting for Trump two years ago. Whoever the democratic candidate eventually was, they would find some excuse to vote for Trump, and pretend like they were driven to it.

    Something Trumpster's really dislike is appearing to be rapid zealots that support him no matter what (Although most of them are), so they are always trying to find ways to pretend they are in some way neutral and unbiased, and are "Forced" into supporting Trump because of someone else's terrible actions. This is mostly to avoid being held accountable for the crap this administration spews out on a daily basis.

    On the other hand, people that hate Trump have no problem being unequivocal about it. I will vote for whoever runs against him, period.
    Oh he is one of those closet racists, thanks for highlighting that. Hard to keep up with all the fanatics here.

  7. #27
    I'm not a MAGA or Trump supporter. LOL. I'm not even democrat, republican, liberal, conserv, etc. I don't affilate myself anymore poltically. There's garbage everywhere no matter how clean it can appeal. I also did not vote for Trump. And by the way, regardless of how you put it, I think he's doing an ok job with the pandemic [now] NOT before but now.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  8. #28
    Even if a million people die, the sad reality is that Trump probably narrowly wins reelection, if they're even held at this point. Sad indictment on the current state of the Dems, more than anything.

    And I'm not sure why some of you think M4A would have somehow staved off this situation, financially or in terms of lives. How do you prop up a multi-trillion dollar program in the face of a financial downturn?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    I feel that Bernie is essential for our future, and both Trump and Biden are a detriment to it. I don't like the direction of the Democrat party with Joe Biden, who still doesn't believe in Medicare for All during a depression caused by a pandemic. Unless Bernie goes third party or Biden adopts Medicare for All, then I'll likely vote for Trump. Not because I like Trump or feel that Trump has been a good president, but because the Democrats need to be taught a lesson. Go progressive or don't get elected. They can all come together to agree to bail out Wall Street, then they can come together to pay for Medicare for All. I don't care if you call me a Trumpster or whatever. Your boos mean nothing, I've seen what makes you cheer. Fix the Democrat party or lose another 4 years.
    Thanks for the reasoning that I couldn't state because I was sick. I don't know how to say it any better. This is about teaching a lesson.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We are in a fucking pandemic with projected hundreds of thousands to die helped along by the incompetence of the Republican party and their president. Are you fucking kidding?
    while the republican party is at the majority of the fault we cannot lie to ourselves knowing that if we elected a better, smarter and likeable democratic candidate in 2016, this pandemic wouldn't be present and we would also have universal healthcare for all.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  10. #30
    Scarab Lord Thekri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I'm not a MAGA or Trump supporter. LOL. I'm not even democrat, republican, liberal, conserv, etc. I don't affilate myself anymore poltically. There's garbage everywhere no matter how clean it can appeal. I also did not vote for Trump. And by the way, regardless of how you put it, I think he's doing an ok job with the pandemic [now] NOT before but now.
    Here is what I don't get. If you want to vote for Trump, fine. Stop acting so embarrassed about it. We all have known you were voting for Trump for more then a year now, it isn't like this is surprising us. If you think he is doing a good job, then go ahead and vote for him, but all this coyness is just embarrassing, and is a clear sign that you know what you want to do is wrong.

    If you have to rationalize a decision this much, it is probably the wrong decision. Either own it, or reconsider it. But don't expect to get much understanding from people with this weird halfway route that is trying to rationalize a clearly bad decision.
    "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." DJT- Jan 22, 2020
    "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." DJT- Feb 26, 2020
    “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” DJT- Feb 27, 2020

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I'm not a MAGA or Trump supporter. LOL. I'm not even democrat, republican, liberal, conserv, etc. I don't affilate myself anymore poltically. There's garbage everywhere no matter how clean it can appeal. I also did not vote for Trump. And by the way, regardless of how you put it, I think he's doing an ok job with the pandemic [now] NOT before but now.
    Except, you literally said you will support Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  12. #32
    Scarab Lord Thekri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    while the republican party is at the majority of the fault we cannot lie to ourselves knowing that if we elected a better, smarter and likeable democratic candidate in 2016, this pandemic wouldn't be present and we would also have universal healthcare for all.
    Oh come on. No President could have stopped this pandemic. They could have certainly handled it better, and we might look more like Germany right now, but we couldn't have avoided it altogether. Voting for Trump is like complaining that Starbucks is out of Green Tea, so you are just going to chug diesel fuel instead of taking something else on the menu.
    "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." DJT- Jan 22, 2020
    "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." DJT- Feb 26, 2020
    “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” DJT- Feb 27, 2020

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Even if a million people die, the sad reality is that Trump probably narrowly wins reelection, if they're even held at this point. Sad indictment on the current state of the Dems, more than anything.

    And I'm not sure why some of you think M4A would have somehow staved off this situation, financially or in terms of lives. How do you prop up a multi-trillion dollar program in the face of a financial downturn?
    I'm not sure why you say that's a sad reality, you are a Trump supporter, and have stated you will be voting for him.

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ampaign-Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Here is what I don't get. If you want to vote for Trump, fine. Stop acting so embarrassed about it. We all have known you were voting for Trump for more then a year now, it isn't like this is surprising us. If you think he is doing a good job, then go ahead and vote for him, but all this coyness is just embarrassing, and is a clear sign that you know what you want to do is wrong.

    If you have to rationalize a decision this much, it is probably the wrong decision. Either own it, or reconsider it. But don't expect to get much understanding from people with this weird halfway route that is trying to rationalize a clearly bad decision.
    view my past posts and see if I like trump
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  15. #35
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    18,872
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i might vote for trump since bernie isn't in. i personally think trump will win over biden regardless and i dislike biden more than i dislike trump. however if bernie runs as third party, i'll definitely vote for him if not then definitely trump for what they did to bernie again.
    If you truly liked Bernie and what he stood for. You would never vote for Trump.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I'm not a MAGA or Trump supporter. LOL. I'm not even democrat, republican, liberal, conserv, etc. I don't affilate myself anymore poltically. There's garbage everywhere no matter how clean it can appeal. I also did not vote for Trump. And by the way, regardless of how you put it, I think he's doing an ok job with the pandemic [now] NOT before but now.
    Voting for Trump makes you a Trump supporter; don't pretend to be something you're not, it's just sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Even if a million people die, the sad reality is that Trump probably narrowly wins reelection
    What are you talking about "sad reality", you're a huge Trump supporter.

    What is it with Trump supporters being such cowards that they can't admit to it?

  17. #37
    Will probably go the same way as 2016, but not sure yet.
    Synek - best rogue in the world


  18. #38
    I can't vote as it isn't my country but I honestly wonder why Biden is running... hes not well. I feel bad for him during a interview he forgot where he was and his wife went on stage hugged him and lead him off...

    He shouldn't be running.

  19. #39
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    18,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    I can't vote as it isn't my country but I honestly wonder why Biden is running... hes not well. I feel bad for him during a interview he forgot where he was and his wife went on stage hugged him and lead him off...

    He shouldn't be running.
    I feel bad that you fall for poorly edited propaganda videos.

    I'm glad you don't live here if you fall for that shit that easy.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I feel bad that you fall for poorly edited propaganda videos.

    I'm glad you don't live here if you fall for that shit that easy.
    What parts do you find fictitious about then?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •