View Poll Results: Ballot Results

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump/Pence - Republican

    22 18.80%
  • Joe Biden/Female VP - Democrat

    66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

    13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

    16 13.68%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    18,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    What parts do you find fictitious about then?
    That he forgot where and who he was? Pretty clear to me he was into his speech and didn't notice her come up behind him so he was startled a bit.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    That he forgot where and who he was? Pretty clear to me he was into his speech and didn't notice her come up behind him so he was startled a bit.
    https://twitter.com/haydentank/statu...328937984?s=20
    Know it's not youtube but come on... you are not telling me that is all from editing.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    view my past posts and see if I like trump
    It's your poll, and you stated you will be supporting Trump. There really is no rational way out of it for you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    I can't vote as it isn't my country but I honestly wonder why Biden is running... hes not well. I feel bad for him during a interview he forgot where he was and his wife went on stage hugged him and lead him off...

    He shouldn't be running.
    Why do you feel bad for someone who willingly chose to run for President? We saw the same bullshit when people had "concerns" for Hillary's well being.

    Nobody is buying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  4. #44
    Immortal Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    7,523
    I would literally vote for a random social security #, no name attached to it, over Trump. He’s made it abundantly clear he’s not a good fit for this job before he was elected, and he’s done nothing to prove otherwise since. Before the next election we’re going to have a couple hundred thousand dead from a virus that he shit the bed in his response. His idiocy will have literally killed more Americans than most wars. Anyone that thinks it’s a tough call here is fucking insane.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's your poll, and you stated you will be supporting Trump. There really is no rational way out of it for you.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Why do you feel bad for someone who willingly chose to run for President? We saw the same bullshit when people had "concerns" for Hillary's well being.

    Nobody is buying it.
    Because I don't believe biden is corruption incarnate.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    Because I don't believe biden is corruption incarnate.
    Nah, that's Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  7. #47
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    18,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    https://twitter.com/haydentank/statu...328937984?s=20
    Know it's not youtube but come on... you are not telling me that is all from editing.
    You say it's not editing. Then show a heavily edited video as proof.

    A lot of whats in the videos can be easily explain by his stutter. It's a common thing for people who stutter to replace works that are giving them trouble or may thing it will give them trouble.

    Let me repeat. I'm glad you don't live and and vote if you fall for fake shit that easily.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    Because I don't believe biden is corruption incarnate.
    but you would vote for the person that is....


    Great logic you have.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I would literally vote for a random social security #, no name attached to it, over Trump. He’s made it abundantly clear he’s not a good fit for this job before he was elected, and he’s done nothing to prove otherwise since. Before the next election we’re going to have a couple hundred thousand dead from a virus that he shit the bed in his response. His idiocy will have literally killed more Americans than most wars. Anyone that thinks it’s a tough call here is fucking insane.
    And despite all that, if he still wins, what will you say about the Democrats and how they screwed up what should have been the easiest layup in history?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You say it's not editing. Then show a heavily edited video as proof.

    A lot of whats in the videos can be easily explain by his stutter. It's a common thing for people who stutter to replace works that are giving them trouble or may thing it will give them trouble.

    Let me repeat. I'm glad you don't live and and vote if you fall for fake shit that easily.

    - - - Updated - - -



    but you would vote for the person that is....


    Great logic you have.
    Lesser evils is what I work with. It is still working with evil.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    And despite all that, if he still wins, what will you say about the Democrats and how they screwed up what should have been the easiest layup in history?
    Except it has already been definitively proven you are being disingenuous. Your "concern" is fake, and I've provided the evidence. Blaming others, because you support a guy is absurd.

    "It's your fault I'm a Trump supporter."

    Man, the level of disconnect is off the charts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  11. #51
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    18,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    Lesser evils is what I work with. It is still working with evil.
    You think Trump is a lesser evil over Biden? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


    The more you talk the more am i glad you really don't vote in this country.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I'm not a MAGA or Trump supporter. LOL. I'm not even democrat, republican, liberal, conserv, etc. I don't affilate myself anymore poltically. There's garbage everywhere no matter how clean it can appeal. I also did not vote for Trump. And by the way, regardless of how you put it, I think he's doing an ok job with the pandemic [now] NOT before but now.
    Just ok is not ok



    Especially when it comes to your President

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I feel bad that you fall for poorly edited propaganda videos.

    I'm glad you don't live here if you fall for that shit that easy.

    Dude, Biden is obviously in the starting stage of dementia. The proof is out there, but most people will see that for themselves when Biden debates Trump is the future. I kind of feel bad for him.

  14. #54
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    18,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Dude, Biden is obviously in the starting stage of dementia. The proof is out there, but most people will see that for themselves when Biden debates Trump is the future. I kind of feel bad for him.
    And I feel bad for idiots that fall for obvious propaganda.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Dude, Biden is obviously in the starting stage of dementia. The proof is out there, but most people will see that for themselves when Biden debates Trump is the future. I kind of feel bad for him.
    A Trump support claiming Biden has dementia? I'm shocked!

  16. #56
    Trump is the last wall against the deep state. Everyone who hates him cant even argue why he really dislikes him or is threwing nonsense out of his ass because he is allready blind for reality or believes everything the media is telling like the whole shitshow the world is going through right now. Not that it really matters but who every wins has the burden on his shoulders and everything right now is heading in to a unknown Future.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Trump is the last wall against the deep state.
    Couldn't even go one sentence before driving head-on into conspiracy theory nonsense.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Dude, Biden is obviously in the starting stage of dementia. The proof is out there, but most people will see that for themselves when Biden debates Trump is the future. I kind of feel bad for him.
    If Biden is displaying signs of the starting stage of dimentia...Trump is already a full blown case

  19. #59
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    17,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Dude, Biden is obviously in the starting stage of dementia. The proof is out there, but most people will see that for themselves when Biden debates Trump is the future. I kind of feel bad for him.
    Trump is forgetting how to pronounce words all the time and is incoherent, he also gets angry when he loses his train of thought or gets challenged on what he said, those are also clear signs of dementia

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by skunkloop View Post
    Like most Americans you didn't understand a word I wrote and you don't understand a fucking thing.

    Try and see past your stupid reflexive tribalism for a moment.
    You know, if you claim nobody in your target communication audience understands what you're saying, maybe the problem is how you are communicating.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •