66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

But this is the sort of misinformation campaign we're going to have to deal with. This sort of "Biden and Trump are clearly the same. It's so obvious. There is no policy difference between them" and a 2 second google search would yield miles and miles of difference in policy between the two.
    I asked you to name a single substantive policy difference between Biden and Trump. You haven't, because you can't.

Maybe you like the idea of a Democrat because that is your team or something, I couldn't care less about that.

I'm not voting unless Hillary returns to save us all. No senile Joe for me. And definitely not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Probably 3rd part now. Trump should be hanged for how he's handled this pandemic. I wouldn't vote for Biden because the man clearly has dementia or something else wrong with his brain.
    To be fair I think they are almost certainly both mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    I think he was over Hillary. I feel bad for biden I honestly dont think hes well.
    And you believe Trump is in better shape than Biden?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Probably 3rd part now. Trump should be hanged for how he's handled this pandemic. I wouldn't vote for Biden because the man clearly has dementia or something else wrong with his brain.
    So, instead of voting for Biden because you "think" he has dementia...you'll vote for Trump who you think should be hanged?

I really wonder what warning signs you guys see in Biden that you don't see in Trump?

This guy. Who doesn't want good dental health and a pony!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    They'll never choose a progressive over a centrist with that kind of "My way or the Highway" attitude. You are still a small and less than consistent group of voters. When you adopt a "choose a progressive or we choose Trump" attitude...all it does is get the other side to say "Choose a centrist or we choose Trump" response.
    In other words, don't vote for either if your left-wing.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    In other words, don't vote for either if your left-wing.
    In other words, compromise and get something or don't and get nothing.

Biden not be your guy...but he's better than Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendloop View Post
    I asked you to name a single substantive policy difference between Biden and Trump. You haven't, because you can't.
    I can name several easily. I, however, have no desire to answer to sockpuppet accounts who are here to just sow disinformation. If you want an honest exchange get on an honest account.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    She isn't likable because she has a vagina.
    Eh, she's not likable for a lot of reasons. What really pissed me off about Hillary Clinton was that she was such a stereotypical politician. You would think she's an SNL portrayal of a politician if you didn't know she's for real. She lacked genuine charm, but she had Politician Charm in spades. Every time she spoke, you could hear the wheels in her mind, "What is the best way to put this, politically?" as she spoke in a tone that somehow both sounded as if she'd been rehearsing it for decades, yet also reading it off of a script for the very first time. Even after she adopted some of Bernie Sanders' issues, you couldn't say if she was actually going to do any of that stuff, or if she was just saying the Right Political Thing.

And yet even still, if she were the candidate today, I'd vote for her over Trump and I'd run to the polls to do it.

Anyone supporting Trump after these last few years, but after this last month especially, has made clear that they wouldn't care if Trump shot someone on 5th avenue - they would still support him. Even if the person Trump shot was them. This cult has gone too far. It's unspeakable that anyone risks a ban on this forum for flaming people who support someone that suggested a virus that will kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions, is a hoax. A guy who's urged that we throw our own population under the bus to save the fucking stock market. We can't get much more despicable, but I know Trump and his supporters still have at least 8 months to try.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll never choose a progressive over a centrist with that kind of "My way or the Highway" attitude. You are still a small and less than consistent group of voters. When you adopt a "choose a progressive or we choose Trump" attitude...all it does is get the other side to say "Choose a centrist or we choose Trump" response.
    It's my way or the highway because I'm a voter. Get enough people thinking like me and you now have something for politicians to cater to. All I want is Medicare for All and whoever sits on the White House throne doesn't concern me... much. You want Biden and I want M4A, so lets make a deal. You want your byway while I want my highway, so get Joe Biden to support M4A. This coronavirus epidemic has just started and already it shows the issues with our awful healthcare system. People are going to be broke in a few months and can't even afford Biden's ACA.

Hillary... was a great politician... who actually got some progressive things done when she was senator and secretary. She isn't likable because she has a vagina.
    She wasn't likable because she gave private speeches to Goldman Sachs and originally wasn't for a payer one healthcare system. Well she was but wasn't and then Bernie Sanders changed her mind yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I can name several easily. I, however, have no desire to answer to sockpuppet accounts who are here to just sow disinformation. If you want an honest exchange get on an honest account.
    Yes, I'm sure that is the reason and not the fact you cannot name a single substantive policy difference.

Let me make it easier for you. Trump ended a war. Biden likely would not have done. So, yeah a policy difference, vote Democrat for endless war! Oh wait....

Amazing the left isn't energized by Biden.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine it would be quite difficult to find any one worse than Trump. If you put up David Duke or something I'd have to think about it. That doesn't mean I would vote for either.
    Last edited by Trendloop; 2020-03-30 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I mean Hilary isn't even running so not sure why you are bringing her up.

So it's not really a case of "lesser of two evils" It's just you are trolling or mentally retarded or something.
    Because the question was framed for if I would of voted for trump? Do you often feel the points you raise are so weak you must resort to deflection?

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary... was a great politician... who actually got some progressive things done when she was senator and secretary. She isn't likable because she has a vagina.
    If you want to believe that your free to. I imagine you were one of those who predicted she would win by 98% though if that was the only flaw you saw.

- - - Updated - - -

And you believe Trump is in better shape than Biden?

- - - Updated - - -

So, instead of voting for Biden because you "think" he has dementia...you'll vote for Trump who you think should be hanged?

I really wonder what warning signs you guys see in Biden that you don't see in Trump?
    Right now I think he I'd if I'm being honest. Biden seems to just loose himself its explained as a stutter but im not really sure that can account for it.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because the question was framed for if I would of voted for trump?
    You replied to me with the Hilary comment. There was no question in my post....

Do you often feel the points you raise are so weak you must resort to deflection?
    Well?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    In other words, compromise and get something or don't and get nothing.
    Which you won't get with democrats, they'll wont the left-wing people anything they need. They are not even trying to appeal to them, a pick like Biden makes that clear.
    To beat a racist, senile rapist they pick a racist, senile rapist? That is the best they have to offer?

Good think you're not forced to pick either.

You say it's not editing. Then show a heavily edited video as proof.

A lot of whats in the videos can be easily explain by his stutter. It's a common thing for people who stutter to replace works that are giving them trouble or may thing it will give them trouble.

Let me repeat. I'm glad you don't live and and vote if you fall for fake shit that easily.

- - - Updated - - -

but you would vote for the person that is....

Great logic you have.
    I mean follow the conversation... the number of posts can be counted on your fingers I'm sure even you can manage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean follow the conversation... the number of posts can be counted on your fingers I'm sure even you can manage.
    Do you see a ? in that post?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Do you see a ? in that post?
    I fear I have not the time nor the desire to teach you enough comprehension skills to aid your study the posts. Learn from them and in time you maybe able to follow the conversation.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-03-31 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    I fear I have not the time nor the desire to teach you enough comprehension skills to aid you study the posts. Learn from them and in time you maybe able to follow the conversation.

Do you often feel the points you raise are so weak you must resort to deflection?

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    It's my way or the highway because I'm a voter. Get enough people thinking like me and you now have something for politicians to cater to.
    That's just the thing though. There aren't enough people thinking like you. If there were...Bernie would be the presumptive nominee. But the majority of Bernie's supporters are young people....and young people, by and large, don't vote. So neither party takes their "demands" seriously. Especially when you throw tantrums like this. And make no mistake...that's exactly what this is...a tantrum.

You want Biden and I want M4A, so lets make a deal. You want your byway while I want my highway, so get Joe Biden to support M4A.
    I don't want Biden. If Bernie were going to be the nominee I would be telling the centrists the same thing I'm telling you. Getting rid of Trump should be the focus here. Getting your country back to a sane baseline should be the priority.

This coronavirus epidemic has just started and already it shows the issues with our awful healthcare system. People are going to be broke in a few months and can't even afford Biden's ACA.
    Yes, your Healthcare system is awful. But even if Bernie were elected...he still can't get M4A passed in your country without the support of The House and the Senate. And even if it did get passed...it would not happen overnight.

What deflection... I was asked why I didn't care about Hillary's health compared to biden by a different person and you went and spilled your spaghetti everywhere.