• Joe Biden/Female VP - Democrat

66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

have you decided who you'll vote for yet?

i might vote for trump since bernie isn't in. i personally think trump will win over biden regardless and i dislike biden more than i dislike trump. however if bernie runs as third party, i'll definitely vote for him if not then definitely trump for what they did to bernie again.
    Mod Edit: This thread is closed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-08 at 01:20 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Going from centre-left to far right, makes sense.

Just dont vote if you hate both.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i might vote for trump since bernie isn't in. i personally think trump will win over biden regardless and i dislike biden more than i dislike trump. however if bernie runs as third party, i'll definitely vote for him if not then definitely trump for what they did to bernie again.
    Anyone but Trump. It could be a fucking rock for all I care, but Trump is literally the worst president in our history. So your reasoning here is BULLSHIT.

My state will vote 60-70% for whoever the republican on the ticket is. I may as well vote third party since it won't matter however I vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden might not be all that likable, but how the hell does one favor Trump over him? Or anyone running for the Presidency, for that matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Anyone but Trump. I could go on to why I don't like his policies.. but I am just sick of hearing about TV ratings when people are dying. It is that type of shit I cannot stand the most. I have lived though plenty of right sided Presidents and their policies and have manged though them all. But this rambling moron just makes me sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Biden might not be all that likable, but how the hell does one favor Trump over him? Or anyone running for the Presidency, for that matter?
    Same people that did it last election. Would rather see the country burn in the fire they hate most than make a reasonable compromise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skunkloop View Post
    Every election you get a choice between a corporatist and a monkey.

Most elections choose the corporatist. Last election people got sick of being screwed over by corporatists and chose the monkey instead. Turns out that wasn't any better.

You could go back to choosing the corporatists, vote Biden, and accepting a small elite is taking most of your money, or you could begin to question why you are being given less choice than in some formal dictatorships.
    And Trump doesn't fit into this corporatist category, because why exactly?
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since you know a third party candidate is not going to win, voting for them when you feel your second choice of a established candidate has a realistic chance of winning, is basically helping the one you do not want to win,.....win. But it is still your choice of course.

And a political poll on this site, is like taking it in California or New York only.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-03-30 at 12:40 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Your vote was never really in doubt. Everyone saw through the facade a very long time ago.

Nobody did anything to Bernie, he's not a victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skunkloop View Post
    Name a substantive policy difference. You can't, because there aren't any. You hype up marginal differences in policy to make out there is some big choice when there isn't. In fact much of the actual policy difference with Trump is over issues in which Trump is more left-wing: for example the Democrats seem to want endless war in Afghanistan. That's why people will not vote Biden.

There's nothing Biden offers traditional democrat voters.
    And that's when I realize I shouldn't stop using the Adblock way of blocking and erasing everyone with low post count (See Skroe's signature). You are just yet another burner account, aren't you?
    Last edited by Santti; 2020-03-30 at 12:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Your vote was never really in doubt. Everyone saw through the facade a very long time ago.

Nobody did anything to Bernie, he's not a victim.
    Bernie is not, but the working class is under the dem or GoP leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Bernie is not, but the working class is under the dem or GoP leadership.
    Great, then don't vote Republican if you don't want to. That's right, you don't live here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, then don't vote Republican if you don't want to. That's right, you don't live here.
    That was not my point, but whatever.

That was not my point, but whatever.
    And yet, the OP claims Bernie to be a victim, so he's voting for Trump. Of course, he's always been a Trumpster, and we now have proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet, the OP claims Bernie to be a victim, so he's voting for Trump. Of course, he's always been a Trumpster, and we now have proof.
    Again, not my point. Go rant somewhere else.

Again, not my point. Go rant somewhere else.
    You responded to me.

Odd...

10+ Year Old Account
    You responded to me.

Odd...
    Yeah, try reading what I wrote in response, maybe you'll get it this time.

Yeah, try reading what I wrote in response, maybe you'll get it this time.
    So, people should vote communist?

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel that Bernie is essential for our future, and both Trump and Biden are a detriment to it. I don't like the direction of the Democrat party with Joe Biden, who still doesn't believe in Medicare for All during a depression caused by a pandemic. Unless Bernie goes third party or Biden adopts Medicare for All, then I'll likely vote for Trump. Not because I like Trump or feel that Trump has been a good president, but because the Democrats need to be taught a lesson. Go progressive or don't get elected. They can all come together to agree to bail out Wall Street, then they can come together to pay for Medicare for All. I don't care if you call me a Trumpster or whatever. Your boos mean nothing, I've seen what makes you cheer. Fix the Democrat party or lose another 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    I feel that Bernie is essential for our future, and both Trump and Biden are a detriment to it. I don't like the direction of the Democrat party with Joe Biden, who still doesn't believe in Medicare for All during a depression caused by a pandemic. Unless Bernie goes third party or Biden adopts Medicare for All, then I'll likely vote for Trump. Not because I like Trump or feel that Trump has been a good president, but because the Democrats need to be taught a lesson. Go progressive or don't get elected. They can all come together to agree to bail out Wall Street, then they can come together to pay for Medicare for All. I don't care if you call me a Trumpster or whatever. Your boos mean nothing, I've seen what makes you cheer. Fix the Democrat party or lose another 4 years.
    Great, thanks for admitting you are also a Trumpster. It's on the record, and we can forever hold you to that standard you just gave yourself.

Your comment is exactly why the Democrats (I'm not one) shouldn't rely on you Trumpsters.

For the record, you can write anyone in you like, so choosing to vote for Trump is exactly that, a deliberate choice.