Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering why this topic kept being bumped to front page despite seeing the OP answered on reply 2. I wish I didn't check why.

Reading through this thread is giving me brain damage.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnark View Post
    Things i like to play. You know. Battlegrounds. And Arena.
    Then I want to get PvP rewards (mounts, titles, pets, etc.) from doing WQs and Dungeons/Raids because PvP is garbage and I don't want to waste my precious time doing something so unfun

/reeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Ironic statement considering you're happy to waste your time (and ours) here complaining about it.
    Yes, that is actually funny. I mean, to see your reactions to someone who dares not to "work" for his reward, but who wants to do "fun things" in a game to get "fun things".

10+ Year Old Account
    I do want to have fun in a game. And not have to do something i do not like to do.

- - - Updated - - -

What a loss. Me. Without wings.
    Youre the one who made the thread, so clearly youre upset.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Then I want to get PvP rewards (mounts, titles, pets, etc.) from doing WQs and Raids because PvP is garbage and I don't want to waste my precious time doing something so unfunny

/reeeeeee
    Oh yeah because Wings are surely a raid only reward and only useful there.

[/sarcasm]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    I'm just going to bail on this thread.

This is so obviously bait at this point it's unfunny.
    But if I were to troll the troll I'd get the bat.

Keep wasting precious time.
    Yep, you're right.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Youre the one who made the thread, so clearly youre upset.
    I did not make this thread. I just added my 2 cents. With a lot of overreacting full time gamers.

Oh yeah because Wings are surely a raid only reward and only useful there.

[/sarcasm]
    I'm just using your sorry excuse for my wantings too. Don't be a hypocrite now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Ironic statement considering you're happy to waste your time (and ours) here complaining about it.
    I have to confess I was eating a PB sandwich during all this. Now it's done tho

I'm just using your sorry excuse for my wantings too. Don't be a hypocrite now.
    Me? Hypocrite? No. I am here the only one who has a conservative, none changing real meant opinion that a game should be fun and be rewarded with fun things. And not work to be rewarded with meaningless things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, the real fun things are available from raids only.
    Except most of the fun physical-altering things are toys, so I don't get your point? So, as that person pointed out, look at the toybox.

Yes, that is actually funny. I mean, to see your reactions to someone who dares not to "work" for his reward, but who wants to do "fun things" in a game to get "fun things".
    Quit your whining. You can get a toy that gives you fiery wings from the Darkmoon Faire, or is that too much effort for you?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=116115/blazing-wings

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Quit your whining. You can get a toy that gives you fiery wings from the Darkmoon Faire, or is that too much effort for you?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=116115/blazing-wings
    Great! I think the Darkmoon Faire is fun.. well, to a degree. If you jumped to the loops 3 times, it is not new anymore.

I believe the Darkmoon Faire could use some updates.

And someone can only whack a limited amount of gnolls before it becomes dull.

I think PVP should allow you to get fun rewards as well. You know, kill a thousand gnomes to get fiery wings, for example.

Killing gnomes in pvp is actually never losing its thrill for me, because the gnomes are different every single time.
    Last edited by Shnark; 2020-03-30 at 11:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me? Hypocrite? No. I am here the only one who has a conservative, none changing real meant opinion that a game should be fun and be rewarded with fun things. And not work to be rewarded with meaningless things.
    You do realize a lot of people find raiding to be fun, right?

How do you propose Blizzard introduce toys/pets/fun effects that everyone can get, from content that EVERYONE finds to be fun? We're talking about everyone, here. Any suggestions?

Have you considered that what you find fun, someone else might find boring? How do you solve this, then?

Jesus christ.

Blizzard is putting in fun effects in the game and people complain. How dare they add something to a piece of content that might actually make more people do that content. How dare they! I don't want to do things I don't want to do for rewards that I want!

My god.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You do realize a lot of people find raiding to be fun, right?
    Yes, but a lot also do not.

How do you propose Blizzard introduce toys/pets/fun effects that everyone can get, from content that EVERYONE finds to be fun? We're talking about everyone, here. Any suggestions?
    Add a currency you get from any gameplay possible to buy vanity items. Without a slot machine.

Have you considered that what you find fun, someone else might find boring? How do you solve this, then?
    By allowing to get any reward from player agency.

Bring back vendors. For every vanity item. For gear. Play what you like to get the reward you like.

Allow players not to have to play every component of the game. Allow players to specialize. Be it raids, dungeons, quests, battlegrounds, arena, world pvp.. Whenever someone invests time into the gameplay he likes, he can buy rewards he likes.
    Last edited by Shnark; 2020-03-30 at 11:21 PM.

Great! I think the Darkmoon Faire is fun.. well, to a degree. If you jumped to the loops 3 times, it is not new anymore.

I believe the Darkmoon Faire could use some updates.

And someone can only whack a limited amount of gnolls before it becomes dull.

I think PVP should allow you to get fun rewards as well. You know, kill a thousand gnomes to get fiery wings, for example.

Killing gnomes in pvp is actually never losing its thrill for me, because the gnomes are different every single time.
    So you can't afford a few minutes doing the first raid boss in LFR or an event, yet suggest killing a thousand gnomes for something similar...

Many people hate PvP but had no problem getting the recent Anniversary mount from Korrak's revenge.

Yeah I'll just report you for blatant trolling...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-03-30 at 11:22 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    I was wondering why this topic kept being bumped to front page despite seeing the OP answered on reply 2. I wish I didn't check why.

Reading through this thread is giving me brain damage.
    Same. I have a headache because I decided to read it
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

You want to tell me some fancy wings are a dedicated raid reward? With what justification?

Isnt it enough raiders get the best gear already?
    the wings are a proc on a trinket you cant control, they are just temporary so if you dont want to spend 5 mins doing the first boss on lfr then you dont need them
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

So you can't afford a few minutes doing the first raid boss in LFR, yet suggest killing a thousand gnomes for something similar...

Many people hate PvP but had no problem getting the recent Anniversary mount from Korrak's revenge.

Yeah I'll just report you for blatant trolling...
    It is just that i do not want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but a lot also do not.

Add a currency you get from any gameplay possible to buy vanity items. Without a slot machine.

By allowing to get any reward from player agency.

Bring back vendors. For every vanity item. For gear. Play what you like to get the reward you like.
    So I'll feel forced to maximize the content I do in order to get more vanity items or gear. Great idea...

You'll probably say "You won't feel forced". Well, a lot of people will. Back in TBC there was a cap at badges per week, and it was a requirement for most raiding guilds to get capped each week.

Try again.
    Hi