Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bring the gear, not the skill

This is the state of PvP right now, you either PvE to get your gear or just don't bother at all, especially with the shitty PvP gear acquisition, thank you blizzard for this awesome work.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    This is the state of PvP right now, you either PvE to get your gear or just don't bother at all, especially with the shitty PvP gear acquisition, thank you blizzard for this awesome work.
    I would say: bring Echoing voids and Crucible of flames, not the skill. like 30% dmg echoing voids and 20% crucible, you do 50% of your dmg with non-class abilities? WTF??? Echoing crits for 50k. It's more than your main class ability.....

That's why good players in 410 ilvl can get 2200. But your stuck at 1700 whining about corruption. It's just another excuse. Once they nerf the corruption then you will blame class balance or some crap.

Quote Originally Posted by DuskSP View Post
    That's why good players in 410 ilvl can get 2200. But your stuck at 1700 whining about corruption. It's just another excuse. Once they nerf the corruption then you will blame class balance or some crap.
    Are these players at 410 ilvl super skilled playing rogue/mage and greater pyro is the pinnacle of skill and balance?

10+ Year Old Account
    If your rating wasnt 1000 you would actually get proper gear from rated pvp.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Are these players at 410 ilvl super skilled playing rogue/mage and greater pyro is the pinnacle of skill and balance?
    mage rogue is the most broken crap I have ever seen. So many cc abilities, almost none of them overlapping. Fucking ridiculous.

Yea, it's possible to get rating with low gear if you play meta compositions.

They get 2.2k with 410ilvl. Now match them v equal r1 gladiators and they will be DESTROYED. In legion Drainer could go high with very low gear. No try to do the same with 50ilvl lowers

I mean...the state of PvP balance for classes is pretty terrible. At the Gladiator level last season you saw nothing but Guardian Druids until the last 2 weeks of the season. In the previous season it was Prot Warriors. Outside of the idiocy of tanks being overpowered for no reason, Destro Warlocks have been broken the entire expansion being the only spec in the game that can one shot you from full with some of the strongest survival mechanics in PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

yeah i don't know why they allow tanks in arena

It's an RPG. If you want a game without gear or a point play guildwars 2

Dont bother with PVP in WoW in the current state. I liked the system in Legion with a pretty much even playing field. It was about as balanced as it could get.
    Whatever. Blizzard is dead anyway and I take some sort of joy over seeing how horrible they are handling things. But its actually quite sad since I used to like their games.

Quote Originally Posted by Eupriestlol View Post
    Dont bother with PVP in WoW in the current state. I liked the system in Legion with a pretty much even playing field. It was about as balanced as it could get.
    Whatever. Blizzard is dead anyway and I take some sort of joy over seeing how horrible they are handling things. But its actually quite sad since I used to like their games.
    The problem is that PvP is the only that keeps me playing the game :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like its time to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Sounds like its time to quit.
    Oh kiddo, you are looking at my profile to troll my posts ? time to grow up xD

During BC and WoTLK when I used to pvp a lot I was always waiting for the "next patch" or "tweak" that would finally balance the game somewhat but in the end it never came. Back then they actually cared somewhat about the game and actually made changes now and then I finally realized the game is never going to be balanced and quit caring. The odds that the current Blizzard is going to do something postive towards pvp balance is next to zero.

Have you tried playing other games? I found myself enjoying games a lot more since I quit wow. Depends on your taste but EU4, Silent hunter 3, BoTW etc are games which I actually find fun. Try something new instead of the mess that WoW is in and see if you like it. That would be my suggestion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh kiddo, you are looking at my profile to troll my posts ? time to grow up xD
    Grow up? Says the guy using the "kiddo" meme. I was merely responding to the content of your thread not to the user. You sound like you are unhappy with the state of the only aspect of the game you enjoy. Is it really trolling to suggest that if you are unhappy with that one aspect that you quit? I don't think so. Get over yourself.

Grow up? Says the guy using the "kiddo" meme. I was merely responding to the content of your thread not to the user. You sound like you are unhappy with the state of the only aspect of the game you enjoy. Is it really trolling to suggest that if you are unhappy with that one aspect that you quit? I don't think so. Get over yourself.
    Good bye, don't come back, thank you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good bye, don't come back, thank you.
    Not a surprising response.

Regardless, hope you find a game that doesn't result in you having to complain on forums.

Not a surprising response.

Regardless, hope you find a game that doesn't result in you having to complain on forums.
    still here ? I said good bye.

It's an RPG. If you want a game with competent pvp play guildwars 2
    fixed.

/10char