Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
15
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    m8 you really want hard to disagree with me. Just take a second and see if you can see my perspective. I understand yours, and none of us "win" this discussion. I would be happy if you could just grasp the fact that I concider content done after beating it, even on the easiest difficulty, done. Is that so surreal to understand?
    Plus side! Your username is extremely fitting.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ok so you do normal dungeons and lfr, thats it.
    then why do you want them to remove all the other difficulties for everyone else who wants them?

    no, its not surreal to understand, what is, is that you want things to be removed just to spite other people that has literally 0 effect on you.
    Actually, I advocate for 1 difficulty only. Some easy raids, some hard raids. No LFR, No Normal Difficulty, No Mythic Difficulty. Only raids becoming harder and harder as the expansion comes along.

  3. #83
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,824
    Hard to get hyped over nothing. They are showing nothing. They are talking about nothing. Literally nothing. Meanwhile the game is a mess with boring ass classes and a lottery to determine who gets to be powerful and not. So yeah, no hype.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Why is no one hyped for Shadowlands? Most expansions are normally talked to death before they come out but Shadowlands seems to be the exception.

    There's so few videos about it.
    There's such little online discussion about it.
    There are next to ZERO Blueposts about the expansion.
    Even on these forums, you can tell discussion is at an all time low. At this rate, Shadowlands will be BfA 3.0, just as Bellular predicted.


    Was it how it was marketed? Was it Sylvanas? Why is it taking so long to see an alpha or beta? Maybe Blizzard is keeping it under wraps for now because they have some huge, exciting announcements for it.. ? (Doubt it.)
    I'll get hyped if I see that they are making positive changes to the Rogue class to undo the horrible damage they did with Legion and BFA

    Until that point, there will be no hype from me
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

  5. #85
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    21,101
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Actually, I advocate for 1 difficulty only. Some easy raids, some hard raids. No LFR, No Normal Difficulty, No Mythic Difficulty. Only raids becoming harder and harder as the expansion comes along.
    again, i said, so you want what classic is dealing with now, most guilds complete the raid in 1 week and then have 0 content to do till the next patch.
    you want to go back to TBC days, as even back in wotlk we got multiple raids, starting with 2, quickly changing to 4 with release of ulduar.

    you want to go back to TBC raiding instead of wotlk to now? i say thats wrong, more options is far better.

  6. #86
    Bloodsail Admiral rogoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in the land of killer unicrons
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Why is no one hyped for Shadowlands? Most expansions are normally talked to death before they come out but Shadowlands seems to be the exception.

    There's so few videos about it.
    There's such little online discussion about it.
    There are next to ZERO Blueposts about the expansion.
    Even on these forums, you can tell discussion is at an all time low. At this rate, Shadowlands will be BfA 3.0, just as Bellular predicted.


    Was it how it was marketed? Was it Sylvanas? Why is it taking so long to see an alpha or beta? Maybe Blizzard is keeping it under wraps for now because they have some huge, exciting announcements for it.. ? (Doubt it.)
    to answer your myriad questions:

    there's no videos because outside of some internal testing there's no playable build available to anyone right now

    there's no discussion online because there's nothing to discuss, they have no idea what the expansion is going to be about and the shit they showed at blizzcon is barely worth talking about, it's like when they showed the warfront system when they were talking about BFA at blizzcon, the best they could say was 'RTS style in an mmorpg'. no info and nothing to talk about.

    there's no blue posts because as said, they have no fucking idea what they are doing with it atm.

    and lastly, people are sick and fed up of blizzard atm for all the moronic shit they have done over the last 12-18 months, the utter shitshow that has been BFA and the total disgrace of a company fallen from grace who only seem interested in their shareholders instead of their playerbase, so as a result there's not too many people who are willing to discuss in a happy or joyous manner the next instalment of the franchise.

    retired march 2013 RIP - returned january 2016, purely because paladins finally get Ashbringer!

  7. #87
    Honestly? They lied to me to many times. Im done buying into their big talk about what cool ideas they have. I don't believe that any of the potential they do really have in their stories ever amounts to anything worth while. They lost me with how bad BfA was. Simple as that. I will watch that Expansion when its out... but thats all.
    Whyyy... This... I... We... well... FFfffuuuu uu
    ww..
    Victim to Blizzard-Marketing since 2004

    "Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law." - Kant

  8. #88
    Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Posts
    26,187
    These forums are so predictable.
    This thread was made for Cata, MoP, WoD, Legion and BfA all the same...

    Hype starts with information. Duh.
    And the same people say the same shit every cycle, yet they definitively do play each expansion.

    Just another cycle on MMO-C.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Banner pending.
    Remember people, social media grandstanding does not replace a vote.

  9. #89
    Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    4,886
    Hitting April with only murmurs of a public alpha somewhere on the horizon and barely any new information makes me feel like it'll be delayed which I'm okay with if it means we get something more like Legion and less like, well, BFA.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Why is no one hyped for Shadowlands? Most expansions are normally talked to death before they come out but Shadowlands seems to be the exception.
    It's getting precisely the amount of hype it deserves, given the shitty job Blizzard has done with it.

    Keep in mind that its most exciting features were shown or talked about during the convention, and anyone who tries to convince you (or themselves) otherwise is full of shit. That should explain everything you need to know.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again, i said, so you want what classic is dealing with now, most guilds complete the raid in 1 week and then have 0 content to do till the next patch.
    you want to go back to TBC days, as even back in wotlk we got multiple raids, starting with 2, quickly changing to 4 with release of ulduar.

    you want to go back to TBC raiding instead of wotlk to now? i say thats wrong, more options is far better.
    Yes I much prefer what Classic WoW is dealing with right now compared to what BfA is dealing with right now.

    With a system like that getting gear feels like an actual "investment" instead of in BfA where ppl can just not play until 8.3 and get 1 carry in HC Nya and be 460ilvl.

    It's absolutly no reason for a new player to go to the old raids.

    In Classic, if you ding 60 today, you will have to start doing dungeons, then MC, then BWL. Not just to prepare yourself for AQ but also to get gear to dominate in PvP and 1 shot people that just leveled up to 60.

  12. #92
    Take off your neck/ shoulders/ chest/ head. That's 95% how your class is going to play. I'm super excited.../s

    YOU may be ok with that
    I'm not
    And I'm sure as hell praying there some good info about TBC soon.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

  13. #93
    Last expac I was hyped about was Legion. We don't have any exciting information about SL, that means either lack of information or SL doesn't have any exciting feature.

    Another problem is during Legion they gave us players nearly everything we could hope for, artifact weapons, order halls, Sargeras, Illidan. It will be really difficult to top that up. I think few months before the release of the expansion we will get a cinematic with Arthas just like old soldier to build up hype.
    Last edited by Erlking; 2020-03-31 at 06:07 PM.

  14. #94
    I am hyped only for Torghast honestly.
    Non-timed dungeon that get's progressively harder as you climb with rogue-lite elements with the floors of gaining abilities that you will invetiably loose once you die?
    Sounds perfect to me.

    Some loretidbits here and there intrests me, such as what the Jailer is, what death actually represents etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Why is no one hyped for Shadowlands? Most expansions are normally talked to death before they come out but Shadowlands seems to be the exception.

    There's so few videos about it.
    There's such little online discussion about it.
    There are next to ZERO Blueposts about the expansion.
    Even on these forums, you can tell discussion is at an all time low. At this rate, Shadowlands will be BfA 3.0, just as Bellular predicted.


    Was it how it was marketed? Was it Sylvanas? Why is it taking so long to see an alpha or beta? Maybe Blizzard is keeping it under wraps for now because they have some huge, exciting announcements for it.. ? (Doubt it.)
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ral-Discussion

    Tell me how many pages there are in this threat.

  16. #96
    Ill certainly be more hyped when i can see those dragonmaw orcs

  17. #97
    The Patient ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    309
    FeelsBadMan when blizzard keeping alpha-version from us
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

  18. #98
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    21,101
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Yes I much prefer what Classic WoW is dealing with right now compared to what BfA is dealing with right now.

    With a system like that getting gear feels like an actual "investment" instead of in BfA where ppl can just not play until 8.3 and get 1 carry in HC Nya and be 460ilvl.

    It's absolutly no reason for a new player to go to the old raids.

    In Classic, if you ding 60 today, you will have to start doing dungeons, then MC, then BWL. Not just to prepare yourself for AQ but also to get gear to dominate in PvP and 1 shot people that just leveled up to 60.
    Funny, cause i didnt play for most of molten core (we cleared first week then stopped)
    And yet i came back, and was able to get pretty good gear from BWL in 2 weeks, and now i can just quit again till AQ.
    or you know, ZG, which was made to literally catch up people gear wise.

    and nah, if you ding 60 today, you will do a few dungeons, then go right into BWL.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    there isn’t enough time left this year to listen to feedback from players and implement it to the game.
    Best joke of the day, congratulations

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Funny, cause i didnt play for most of molten core (we cleared first week then stopped)
    And yet i came back, and was able to get pretty good gear from BWL in 2 weeks, and now i can just quit again till AQ.
    or you know, ZG, which was made to literally catch up people gear wise.

    and nah, if you ding 60 today, you will do a few dungeons, then go right into BWL.
    I am trying really hard to understand your standpoint here outside just disageeing just to disagree to win an argument.

    Do you think the 4 difficutly, Season oriented and boosting community for HC Nya for 40$ worth of tokens, is good for the game?

    Is BfA gearing a good system?

    If getting ilvl is not what is supposed to make the game fun, what is? Arena Rating? R.IO score?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •