Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    N'Zoth will be back. He was fully aware of his betrayal by Azshara, and he was the one who emptied Xal'atath of its previous occupant in 8.1 and then personally ordered Horde players to deliver it to Sylvanas. A part of him likely now resides within Xal'atath.
    Impossible. That would mean someone, who identifies as male no less, has outsmarted the Mary Sue.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Nzoth, there was no reason to waste him in 8.3 trash patch
    1. 8.3 is a final patch.
    2. that means N'zoth was a final boss of an expansion
    3. C'thun wasn't even a final boss of Vanilla. Neither was Yogg.
    4. How things have been set up, we'll probably be seeing N'zoth again sooner rather than later.
    5. Only a method fanboi like you would call this a trash patch because Limit won
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2020-04-02 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    1) New talent system clearly shows, that it's not about choices - it's about illusion of choices. Majority of playerbase will: a) Choose the most powerful traits b) Do all 4 covenants on 4 alts anyway to get all transmogs and ability to switch to other covenant in case of so called "balancing". That's, what Blizzard actually count on. Everything else is the same, as in Class Halls. Artifacts, rep grinds, transmog gear, mounts.
    2) Who cares? It will be one of that "hardcore solo" kinds of content, like Mage Tower, I personally don't like. Somebody has said to Blizzard, that if content is solo, then it must be challenging.
    3) Unreachable goal = no goal at all.
    4) In the past it was just 2 layers. Does gear piece drop or not? (Optional in case of organized raiding) Do I win roll or not? Guess, what has changed? Sources of gear themselves are random, stats are random, azerite traits are random, WF/TF/Corrutions are random. And if I can't control my gear, then I just stop caring about it. For me it's not specific piece of gear, as it was in the past - it's just ilvl upgrade.
    5) There is difference between just doing content and grinding. What difference? Grind means doing, what you don't want/like to do. Dunno, how to explain it better. It's ok to do 100500 WQs, if you just like doing it. It's not ok, if some mandatory reward is gated behind this grind, so you just have to do it despite hating to do it. Example of mandatory rewards - flying.
    6) Same with time gating. Yeah, sometimes it's reasonable. For example casual content means it should be limited. But sometimes it's just artificial content stretching to milk extra sub fees. I.e. it's ok to have limited daily content. But "you'll get your reward after X weeks no matter what" isn't ok.
    1) Then there is 0 customization, and there will never ever be customization, and no game ever allows customization, as customization in itself is false, cause people will choose only the thing that is the strongest. so what the fuck do you want, you cry about no customization, but then when it comes you say its fake cause people will always choose the strongest, not even gunna get into the rest cause this is just exhausting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hyped for TBC Classic. For Bfa 2.0 not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttwitch View Post
    Impossible. That would mean someone, who identifies as male no less, has outsmarted the Mary Sue.
    I mean sylvanas is literally getting her power from her sugar daddy the jailor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    dude im so fucking hyped.
    i get to press shadowbolt all day more!
    and we get even closer to the best of the best WOTLK CLASSIC!
    then i can finally play support demo lock again
    literally have tried many times to make videos on it, but just doesent fit, but whne we get wotlk classic i can make one on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're right, trying to push your opinion as fact IS pretty sad. You can't even conceive the idea people can like what you don't. Sad.
    Nope, I'm well aware that I like a lot of things other people don't like. I'm also capable of knowing that a lot of the things I like other people don't. Unlike people like you, who can't even fucking handle when someone disagrees with you, and instead lose your shit and write posts like the above.

But it's all right, hypocrisy is cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Nzoth, there was no reason to waste him in 8.3 trash patch
    He was built up over the entire expansion though. They could have certainly have done it better but he was a large focus.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Nope, I'm well aware that I like a lot of things other people don't like. I'm also capable of knowing that a lot of the things I like other people don't. Unlike people like you, who can't even fucking handle when someone disagrees with you, and instead lose your shit and write posts like the above.

But it's all right, hypocrisy is cool.
    Everything you just type completely contradicts your previous comment. If it was actually true you wouldn't be getting triggered and saying things like people are "clouded" and "misremembering" what they like. Nice try though.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Imagine being hyped for yet another old garbo version of the game being released only to die within 3 months. B I G Y I K E S.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    5. Only a method fanboi like you would call this a trash patch because Limit won
    Wait, someone cares about world first raid bosses in 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    3. C'thun wasn't even a final boss of Vanilla. Neither was Yogg.
    Both C'thun and Yogg were not a thing before their respective Patch / Expansion.
    N'zoth has been hinted at since Cataclysm, which is now a decade old.

And N'zoth was supposed to be the *freed Old God at full power*.
    Not to mention that the N'zoth encounter can be summed up with "See, just like Yogg!".

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    Wait, someone cares about world first raid bosses in 2020?
    God.. people still watch this?

- - - Updated - - -

Bfa was Legion 2.0 without artifact/talents so it means: lets not hope for a Legion 3.0.

3+ Year Old Account
    No new class, no talent system revamp. no new specs, weak lore, covenants are not interesting to say the least...How can you be hyped for BfA 2.0?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    According to what metric? WoD was the most hyped, and its not even close. Subs went up 2.6 mil on release.

Yeah I’m not sure how you can get a jump from the abysmal ending of MoP to WoD as hype for it specifically. It was the fact that MoP had the worst final year of an expansion ever. And WoW never lost subs like it did in MoP as you can see in the graph itself. There were far more people hyped for WotLK. I mean just look at the numbers. The only difference is TBC was loved and not hated whereas MoP was despised by a large percent of the players.

There's not much reason to be hyped since Shadowlands seems to be made by the same gang as BFA. The SL "trailer" didnt help at all.

Whole BFA has felt like there some mindless yes-men working on it and everything has been approved by people who have no fucking clue about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1) Then there is 0 customization, and there will never ever be customization, and no game ever allows customization, as customization in itself is false, cause people will choose only the thing that is the strongest. so what the fuck do you want, you cry about no customization, but then when it comes you say its fake cause people will always choose the strongest, not even gunna get into the rest cause this is just exhausting.
    I don't want to be involved in this strawman discussion. Choices or their lack just don't all off a sudden make any system better or worse. It's just one of that Blizzard's misconceptions. This is proved by current new talent system, that can only be: 1) Unbalanced, i.e. choice is obvious 2) Balanced, so it's Buridan's ass situation, i.e. illusion of choice 3) Situational, i.e. isn't choice either. This system just has it's pros and cons. It's biggest con - it's less RPGish. Choices aren't good and aren't bad - they're just one of many tools, devs can use in their game.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2020-04-03 at 06:55 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Imagine being hyped for yet another old garbo version of the game being released only to die within 3 months. B I G Y I K E S.
    The only thing that died was retail. The worst trash in mmo history.

Hype is real for me after the leaked log in pic. Real or not it gets me going

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah the signature is "Look at this stupid person lolololol"

- - - Updated - - -

1. covenents are more then class halls cause
    A. you have a choice, you are not forced to go to 1 specific one that is your classes
    B. will have abilities
    C. will have soulbinds these 2 giving choice to your charecter, and customization in gameplay and cosmetic.

So unlike legion, where 2 paladis all got the exact same stuff, and 2 ret pallies got all the exact same bonuses because the artifact weapon was literally 0 choice, just "you get all these, but in what order?"
    in shadowlands, 2 paladins could be DRASTICALLY different, because of cosmetic, and because of "Oh hey this pally can teleport, this one can move super fast. This one can on a long cooldown do a big chunk of burst, this one can have a dot."

2. Tower is more like withered training then visions 2.0, as there is no time limit, it is just how far you can get, plus some REALLY cool rogue like power ups "Fire ele lasts forever, but you cant cast frost spells" stuff like that is amazing.

3. they specificly said these things, they are not assumptions. also why is infinite content bad?

4. several layers of RNG to get BIS gear? good thing titanforging is gone. and they show a want to make sockets obtainable. which i find odd you say "several layers" i didnt know 2, was "several" we call that a couple, not "several"

5. "Doing the same content over and over" ok.... welcome to world of fucking warcraft mate, its this game that came out in 2004, the whole point of it, is you play with friends, doing the same con tent over and over again.

6. "time gating" ok.... welcome to world of fucking warcraft mate, its this game that came out in 2004, it has these timegating things called dailies, and weekly lockouts, pair that with staggered content releases, and raid launches, i mean they could just release an expansion with all the content out day 1, then release the next expansion a few years later, but that time gate content out for months and months is how a monthly game survives.

every MMO has large amounts of time gating, if you dont want time gating, find a new genre.
    first part: thanks god. if this would be meant serious (ofc it was, i assume, from the poster in the original post) you would make me scary. so, all fine and a good joke on the costs of some racist. well done.

PS: since you made me laugh by that, i have something to laugh for you too: MMOC infracted me for the question i asked you about the signature. i dont know why and, for the first time in my life, i sent a private msg to a mod, asking why. i totally dont care about the infraction but i am really curious why i got infracted. maybe they missinterpreted that as Trolling or because of the wording, because i am not a native english speaker. nonetheless: funny
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-04-03 at 01:08 PM.

We talked what little I for we had to death months ago, several times, it became so circular a conversation even the most brain dead posters could tell we were trodding the same ground. Then as nothing new came out, not even a peep or nugget new to talk about, eventualy there simply is nothing to talk about.