The High Dwarves - Announcements

NEW ALLIED RACES

HIGH DWARVES

The long wait is finally over, and the much-requested High Dwarves are finally coming to Azeroth. There’s not really more to say about the glory of the High Dwarves that hasn’t already been said in the General Discussion forum.
    Would you like this allied race instead April fools or no? Oh the things that could have been !

Maybe a High Thane starts a movement or a caste?
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2020-04-01 at 08:23 PM.

I'd like to read the High Elf megathread if we got High Dwarves before High Elves, so that might be fun.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I guess they'd be taller, less stocky, more magical... wait, that just sounds like a Human... with Dwarf beards. And Elf ears? And magic eyes? That sounds a little interesting, actually. Buff elves with dwarf beards...

From what I have read, high dwarves are the descendants of fourth clan of Khaz Modan.
    While Dark Irons, Bronzebeards and Wildhammers started killing eachother, Highforge clan under Hilda Highforge, Modimus' widowed wife, hid in the deepest depths of Ironforge. They found azerite before any other race and became really powerful. They started mastering arcane on levels unknown to the most powerful sorcerers of Dark Iron. Over time, azerite changed their bodies. Their beards turned golden or white and glowing on the end and their eyes started glowing blue. Some of them even became slightly crystaline and shiny.
    After Magni transformed into diamond, these dwarves decided to reappear on the surface. Now they are found by King Anduin Wrynn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    I guess they'd be taller, less stocky, more magical... wait, that just sounds like a Human... with Dwarf beards. And Elf ears? And magic eyes? That sounds a little interesting, actually. Buff elves with dwarf beards...
    Yes. This would be cool. Quite similar to titans.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Maybe they'd be similar to the Dwemer from Elder Scrolls. Aren't they like dwarf elves?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Would you like this allied race instead April fools or no? Oh the things that could have been !

Maybe a High Thane starts a movement or a caste?
    Oh the things that would be - like teh rest of the alliance faction quitting the game if they did that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I'd like to read the High Elf megathread if we got High Dwarves before High Elves, so that might be fun.
    Oh..boy i can imagine that, Obelisk Kai would be on top of the moon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It would be so on the nose I couldn't help but chuckle if it did lol

Who would want to play a high dwarf anyway? It's just regular dwarves with bright blue eyes.

Kul'tiran worgen all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.