Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Pathetic performance by Blizzard these last few years*

    fixed for you.

  2. #22
    5082 min que...FML

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    -constant in-game lag
    -game freezes
    -disconnects
    -broken log-in servers
    -massive log-in queues

    Are you ****ing kidding me? Subpar content is one thing but not even being able to play it because of buggy servers?
    Sounds like a "You" problem tbh

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    They had constant DDOS attacks
    I am curious, who are the people who sit down and decide to ddos Blizzard?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasuss View Post
    5082 min que...FML
    mine started at 1800
    Went to 900
    Then went to 2000

    Is now at 3000


  6. #26
    Honestly the internet as a whole is under tremendous stress with large parts of the world being at home trying to access it, not to mention the limp dicked retards who finds it funny to do DDOS attacks on Blizzard's ISP, which Blizzard can't really guard against since it isn't their network that is getting attacked directly.

  7. #27
    I am Murloc! Varodoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Telogrus Rift
    Posts
    5,082
    Never had any of those issues.
    How could I ever have loved someone so weak? Let us hope Arator did not inherit your cowardice.

  8. #28
    Stood in the Fire Popastique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    -constant in-game lag
    -game freezes
    -disconnects
    -broken log-in servers
    -massive log-in queues

    Are you ****ing kidding me? Subpar content is one thing but not even being able to play it because of buggy servers?
    Have you heard of that famous thing called COVID-19?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Honestly the internet as a whole is under tremendous stress with large parts of the world being at home trying to access it, not to mention the limp dicked retards who finds it funny to do DDOS attacks on Blizzard's ISP, which Blizzard can't really guard against since it isn't their network that is getting attacked directly.
    I normally don't support barbaric punishments but DDOSers deserve the worst kind of capital punishment.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I normally don't support barbaric punishments but DDOSers deserve the worst kind of capital punishment.
    Killing them is a bit much.. But maybe just lobotomize them so they can't do much of anything again.

  11. #31
    The only lags i have are in Epic BGs... nowhere else. My last Disconnect was somewhere in the middle of 2019.

  12. #32
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    27,376
    This really isn't the place for this. If you're having regional connection issues then use official channels to get support and advise the appropriate agencies. Closing this.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •