Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    -constant in-game lag
    -game freezes
    -disconnects
    -broken log-in servers
    -massive log-in queues

Are you ****ing kidding me? Subpar content is one thing but not even being able to play it because of buggy servers?
    Sounds like a "You" problem tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Krasuss View Post
    5082 min que...FML
    mine started at 1800
    Went to 900
    Then went to 2000

Is now at 3000

Honestly the internet as a whole is under tremendous stress with large parts of the world being at home trying to access it, not to mention the limp dicked retards who finds it funny to do DDOS attacks on Blizzard's ISP, which Blizzard can't really guard against since it isn't their network that is getting attacked directly.

Never had any of those issues.

-constant in-game lag
    -game freezes
    -disconnects
    -broken log-in servers
    -massive log-in queues

Are you ****ing kidding me? Subpar content is one thing but not even being able to play it because of buggy servers?
    Have you heard of that famous thing called COVID-19?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Honestly the internet as a whole is under tremendous stress with large parts of the world being at home trying to access it, not to mention the limp dicked retards who finds it funny to do DDOS attacks on Blizzard's ISP, which Blizzard can't really guard against since it isn't their network that is getting attacked directly.
    I normally don't support barbaric punishments but DDOSers deserve the worst kind of capital punishment.

I normally don't support barbaric punishments but DDOSers deserve the worst kind of capital punishment.
    Killing them is a bit much.. But maybe just lobotomize them so they can't do much of anything again.

The only lags i have are in Epic BGs... nowhere else. My last Disconnect was somewhere in the middle of 2019.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This really isn't the place for this. If you're having regional connection issues then use official channels to get support and advise the appropriate agencies. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead