Is there a way to automate basic repetitives game action (NOT COMBAT ones)

With a million gold (a huge sum for me) and finally hitting on my three 120s the ''455 crafted'' this week, totally not because of COMP STOMP, I decide to finally get the 455s with the correct stats. It require lots of attempt, so I purchased enough tidespray linen to craft a few thousands bracers for expulsom. But scrapping them gets tedious….

Wanting to enter ''200 thread'' for the trade goods dealers instead of clicking to 200 is botting ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything which automates any aspect of the game is botting.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Anything which automates any aspect of the game is botting.
    Therefore, no. Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Wanting to enter ''200 thread'' for the trade goods dealers instead of clicking to 200 is botting ?
    You normally just shift+click, don't you?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you using a program to take actions for you, yes that is botting.

- - - Updated - - -

Therefore, no. Thank you
    What do you mean "therefore no" You said you want to automate it. Key word being automate.....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If you using a program to take actions for you, yes that is botting.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean "therefore no" You said you want to automate it. Key word being automate.....
    He meant that you could have simply said "No mate, there isn't a non-bannable method atleast" and it would've sufficed as answer, rather than being rude.

shift+ right click on an item in a vendor brings up a popup that lets you adjust how much to buy at once.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    He meant that you could have simply said "No mate, there isn't a non-bannable method atleast" and it would've sufficed as answer, rather than being rude.
    While I don't think the first persons reply was rude. I see how I misread sarahtasher's reply.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    No, I genuinely meant ''so I can't automate, thank you''

You guys know there are addons that automatically sell your junk to vendors, right? Or do you think that's botting too?

Any automated action, no matter how minor, is botting, so no there isn't any way to do it, atleast not without risking getting banned.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are looking for a way to buy more than one item at a time, you can shift-click and type in the desired number you wish to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Any automated action, no matter how minor, is botting, so no there isn't any way to do it, atleast not without risking getting banned.
    Interesting. At least on Classic in BGs I encounter people with automatic dispells set up constantly. Weird thing to risk getting banned for, IF its trully bannable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Search up "Addon that allows you to buy full stacks of stuff"
    I know there is one, but for the life of me i cant remember the name.
    has like an option for
    X amount
    Pre-registered amount (What you entered last time)
    Fill your current slot
    Buy a whole stack
    Buy half a stack
    also yes, what donald said, literally just Shift click, then type 200 in.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Interesting. At least on Classic in BGs I encounter people with automatic dispells set up constantly. Weird thing to risk getting banned for, IF its trully bannable.
    If they are running a program/script that detects buff/debuffs and dispels them instantly without requiring input from the player then yes thats bannable.
    You can make mouse-over macros which doesn't require you to click on each individual person but it still requires you to press dispel when you hover over the target. So technically it could be a person with insane reaction times, but if it consistently happens as soon as a buff or debuff is applied, like in less than a second, then its probably someone running a script or some third party software.

Tsm lets you buy whatever amount you want from the vendor. so instead of simply buying 10, 100, 100 or whatever it's imited to you can buy 2000

ITT:

People who don't understand the difference between a bot and a script that utilizes WoW's built in API.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I believe there exists something that fills up the scrapper for you merely upon interaction with it, you'd have to ask around or google it though.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who puts in that kind of effort for 455 ilvl gear when they could spend a fraction of the time doing a heroic ny'alotha?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    With a million gold (a huge sum for me) and finally hitting on my three 120s the ''455 crafted'' this week, totally not because of COMP STOMP, I decide to finally get the 455s with the correct stats. It require lots of attempt, so I purchased enough tidespray linen to craft a few thousands bracers for expulsom. But scrapping them gets tedious….
    no since thats botting which isn't allowed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.