Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    8.3.5 was suppose to be the Stormwind attack with Sylvanas and where the goblins actually use the cannon from Azshara basically killing us all and sending us to the Shadowlands, sounds like a much better opener for Shadowlands imo, which is probably why they aren't releasing it yet, they just moved it to the next expansion.(
    Wasn't that one of the fake leaks lol
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wanna play Sethrak but they won't be added since blizz already gave us furries. Anyway if they add something with UD model then give them shaman please! Nogging Noggerfoggers constantly ain't healthy!

Quote Originally Posted by kansor View Post
    Nope, the game directors told us at Blizzcon that the cannon WOULD be used during this expansion...well, that didn't end up happening lol

I think they kind of merged some of that with the horrific visions.

There was also suppose to be a TB warfront that was talked about but never ended up in the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it was one of the dumbass fake leaks. That time of fake leaks was incredibly stupid.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    I love the idea of Alterac Humans for the Horde... doesn't mean restored Lordaeron Humans aren't right there with 'em.
    Could be, but they'd rather go again with their living relatives in the Alliance as their relationship was renewed in BTS.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ace-suggestion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    There was also suppose to be a TB warfront that was talked about but never ended up in the game.
    TB?

I also heard of Ghostlands warfront as well before. Would be cool seeing Vereesa do something in BFA for once if it did happen. Imagine Alleria + Vereesa and their Void Elves, High Elves, and some Humans and Dwarves fight against Rommath, Halduron, Aethas and his apprentice as well as the Blood Elves, Forsaken, Nightborne, and Amani (well if the renewal of bonds via Zandalari does happen)
    Last edited by Ardenaso; 2020-04-06 at 02:26 PM.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Could be, but they'd rather go again with their living relatives in the Alliance as their relationship was renewed in BTS.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ace-suggestion

- - - Updated - - -

TB?

I also heard of Ghostlands warfront as well before. Would be cool seeing Vereesa do something in BFA for once if it did happen. Imagine Alleria + Vereesa and their Void Elves, High Elves, and some Humans and Dwarves fight against Rommath, Halduron, Aethas and his apprentice as well as the Blood Elves, Forsaken, Nightborne, and Amani (well if the renewal of bonds via Zandalari does happen)
    Thunder Bluff.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    I don't really understand this sentiment. Why is adding a final 2 too much for one expansion? It's not daily chore content or anything, it's a one time unlock. It's absolutely zero burden or concern for players unless they want to unlock them and don't like the method to do that.
    I think you misunderstood me.
    What I meant was that I rather see the last spots of allied races go to something new in another expansion.

Right now we have many new options for races. In expansion 10 we might want this again, cause then it has been so long since we had race options, but then the bar is full and maybe they don't want to add another page. So its more of a saving the spots idea.

We need the Ethereal race, the transmog NPC people. That would be fresh

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Here we have another crybaby, crying about things that were never promised, but things this person felt entitled too.

Kids, do not be like this person.

They were never promised to us, not ever.
    What an odd perspective. Blizzard isn't some entity of moral weight, it's a company we buy a service from. I hope you also feel entitled to a completed product.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

What an odd perspective. Blizzard isn't some entity of moral weight, it's a company we buy a service from. I hope you also feel entitled to a completed product.
    They offer us a completed product. It is easily the best value for $15 a month for gaming you can get. There are games I've spent $60 on and been done within 20 hours and still felt satisfied with my purchase.

You play wow to be social. Allied races are nice, but understanding how development works and catering to expectations of the player-base pushed back a lot of optional things like allied races. Never once did I feel entitled to any of them, outside of Zandalari trolls and Kul Tiran's. Those were promised with BFA, and were delivered when it made sense lore wise.

WoW is a complete game, so much so its still the most popular MMO on the market by a large margin.

What's odd is your perspective that it isn't. Not because the game itself isn't, but because YOU didn't get what you felt ENTITLED to.

1. "lightforged undead like Calia."

2. "Saberon makes sense (it even works with the cats vs dogs thing). But light undead are pretty dumb. Instead, I would have a new faction of undead who become independent when the Helm of Domination breaks, similar to how the Forsaken broke free originally."
    1. Calia has declined to lead, and she has a unique model. So probably not lf undead.

So like the san'layn? I like that idea! And I agree, the saberon for the alliance would give them an equally awesome allied race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Cute, you found some correlation.
    Why are you so toxic and salty?

The user has a point and is entitled to stay his/her opinion on here just as much as you do. You said the same thing to him/her 2-3 times, please stop trying to get others to flame. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Malicor; 2020-04-16 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Formatting edit

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malicor View Post
    Why are you so toxic and salty?

The user has a point and is entitled to stay his/her opinion on here just as much as you do. You said the same thing to him/her 2-3 times, please stop trying to get others to flame. Thanks.
    1 - Just because we are debunking the user's "opinion" it doesn't mean me or anyone else in this thread are being toxic and salty. This is a forum, we are discussing. It's ok.

2 - They are entitled to their opinion, I'm entitled to mine. I and many other posters said the same thing 2-3 times and I'll say twelve more because it still holds true.

Who needs a 8.3.5 when you can just put them in the prepatch for 9.0 to drive up sales?