Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Tank's aren't suposed to have high damage in pvp,

so what we're extrapolating from this is that you need a crutch to enjoy the game?
    I mean i don't undersand why you would play a class not designed to do damage and then be demoralized because it's not doing damage?
    Now that you have a crutch that does damage for you you're haveing fun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    You dont understand how low my damage was...we are talking lower damage than HEALERS here.
    Absolute crap.
    I got shit talked almost in every BG. (i still do today just for being a tank)

But now...i have the numbers on my side.
    Imagine being this bad at the game.. how clueless can one get

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Imagine being this bad at the game
    I dont understand your point...

Brew monk was just that bad in previous patches. It was not my fault.

I understand a tank brings utility and not damage but try to explain that to random people on the BG shit talking me.

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Now that you have a crutch that does damage for you you're haveing fun?
    I dono about Shadowpunk, But i need a crutch for sure, Which is why the thread has the title that it does

What the hell is the problem with passive damage increases?
    Isnt item level a passive damage increaase?

Isnt getting gear a passive damage increase?

This is one kind of customziation.
    The best kind (according to some) changes your playstyle BUT you cant have many things in the game doing this or it will be chaos.

Passives are standard stuff for RPG's. I dont see the problem.
    You of all people are a joke when it comes to these types of talks considering your views on similar matters.

Quote Originally Posted by monkaTOS View Post
    I didn't say that. I said there's nothing to discuss.
    It's just adding to the noise, further distancing this forum from the signal.
    There is nothing to discuss?

Is passive power increse enjoyable for you?
    Do you prefer actives?
    Do you prefer gameplay changing customziation?

I dont understand your point...

Brew monk was just that bad in previous patches. It was not my fault.

I understand a tank brings utility and not damage but try to explain that to random people on the BG shit talking me.

Hahaha brewmaster monk bad?

By what measure, not being top of damage meters in random bg's of all things?

I mean who gives a shit about random idiots shit talking you in bg's because of damage, i mean is your ego that fragile that you can't i just /ignore some idiot.

I dono about Shadowpunk, But i need a crutch for sure, Which is why the thread has the title that it does
    What do you need to be able to the damage for if you're not doing the content or don't posess the skill/desire to compete with others

Because i decided to follow the path of the Brewmaster Monk...i went on a journey to see how far i could go with it.
    Previous patches...i was completely demoralized. My face in the dirt...i was literally a piece of crap (even my transmog was brown)

In 8.3 i decided to go on that journey again...i thought "maybe with corruption thigs will be different"

And...my prayers were answered.
    All that is left is pray Blizzard doesnt nerf anything.

I do 2v2 arenas and Random Battlegrounds.
    Brewmasters are tanks. They're not supposed to deal damage.

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Hahaha brewmaster monk bad?

By what measure, not being top of damage meters in random bg's of all things?

I mean who gives a shit about random idiots shit talking you in bg's because of damage, i mean is your ego that fragile that you can't i just /ignore some idiot.
    Random BGs are my home.
    Im doing BGs today and i receive ZERO conquest points for it because i already did the cap for the week.
    Imagine you always being shit talked in the content you do/love/is important to you.

And i couldnt say anything in return

What was i going to say? B-b-b-b-b-b-but i bring utility *sad emoji*

Random BGs are my home.
    Im doing BGs today and i receive ZERO conquest points for it because i already did the cap for the week.
    Imagine you always being shit talked in the content you do/love/is important to you.

I mean why do you care about thet opinion of someone in a random bg?
    Why do you have to say anything in return.

Procs are boring. I want buttons to press all the time. No auto attacks! I would rather have an attack button than auto-attack or have the choice to set it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by GFK283 View Post
    The comic is trying to say the artist doesn't even feel like they're playing the game. One of the biggest reasons people play this game is to parse. Once you've done the content, warcraftlogs rankings are a great way to compare yourselves to other players and be competitive. At this point with corruption, all of the top ranking (top 5% or so) damage parses are not about how good you are, but whether you got more corruptions procs than the next guy... that's not fun at all and is really demotivating. If parsing is my game and the only way I can do it is roll the dice and hope my gear procs what's the point?
    thats such a bs. one of biggest lies ever said on those forums .

those who care about parses are less then 1% of players. hell even most of raiders dont care about parses unless they are in cutting edge guilds.

Random BGs are my home.

If you were using it, yes. You pin down everyone with CC and that makes it easier for the DPS to kill them, or you cap the objectives because you're a drunk panda and nobody can touch you. DPS is not a good metric of how you're performing as a brewmaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Procs are boring. I want buttons to press all the time. No auto attacks! I would rather have an attack button than auto-attack or have the choice to set it that way.
    i guess we can say anything here

ok

i want all clases to play like DH then game would be fun

Its funny, if people really wanted rotations we would have rotations, but in reality people just want the illusion of having a rotation(legion/bfa/some classes in wod)
    As long as you have your 3 buttons to mash and pretend like you're doing something you're all good, right?
    Having 1-2 buttons+procs and a dodge-like ability is far closer than having actual rotations which you can realistically fail, as such they had to compensate for that by making dungeons/raids harder. In shadowlands they are probably going to bring back a few spells and be like ''you got your buttons back!'' thinking that the amount of buttons have anything to do with it, and when that fails, which it will unless they bring back a lot of interaction between spells, dot snapshotting and procs that interact with your own spells and stats(like draught of souls did for fury warriors or the owl trinket in tos did for disc priests etc.) they are just going to do a 180 and go back to less buttons more procs and more emphasis on encounter design.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    twilight can proc on any ability so not the same
    Add the damage to all abilities?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I miss the staff from ICC that would proc little ghost on my priest, i really enjoyed watching it plus the normal priest spirit proc army swarm the enemy.