Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hope you get it fixed. I've found a love for Multiboxers in Nazjatar. You always know exactly what they're doing, they're farming flowers, all I have to do is set focus, use my macro and follow him around and pick the flowers he find, while I watch netflix. Easiest gold making I've ever had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    I mean i mostly don't care about multi-boxing, outside of those assholes who abuse the report system to get people silenced/temp banned. That said, you are obviously not a herbalist because multi-boxing is a part of the reason why you can't really farm Zin'athid. There are usually multiple per phase flying around mass looting them. And they also effect the economy in the game (though i don't really get into that so it doesn't affect me as much)
    I have a couple of herbalists actually (druid/shaman), but mostly I focus on the toons with mining/engineering/skinning. As far as the economy goes... admittedly, I don't keep up with that at all because I almost never buy anything from AH.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    take a shot of lead paint to fix the issues caused by dual boxing
    Lol look at the no Iq incels rage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    because is not our own fucking business is everyone´s fucking business as you ruin the game for every fucking player.
    What I do as a multiboxer has no effect on you other than triggering your nerd rage. Calm down beefcake

- - - Updated - - -

because you play with an unfair advantage
    We don't tho. If anything a multiboxer is less effective than 5 people playing 5 accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    on top of multi boxing, they serverhop through all the servers they have a physial char and harvest everything they can find XDD

no wonder i can not find more then 3 herbs in Nazj
    You can't find herbs because blizzard vthought it was a good idea to make the herb required for every high level craft to spawn only in 1 tiny sharded cross realm zone with flight enabled.

It has nothing to do with boxers.

You can still tap the same nodes we do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    My only issue with multiboxing is when people use it for farming. It drives down prices when 5+ characters harvest every node and increase the supply by far more than the demand. It does fuck up the economy around those trade materials.

The rest of the time I don't really care about multiboxing. If someone wants to pay for 5 active accounts so they can solo any content or have an insta gank force in world pvp, then sure that's up to them.
    Really easy to kill a boxer since they having play around positioning 5 characters.

Get behind the followers and kill the lead.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post

Really easy to kill a boxer since they having play around positioning 5 characters.

That's why I said insta gank, as in the groups that drop out the sky and insta kill people. Although I also said I didn't mind them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Multibox haters, why don't you mind your own fucking business?
    A full raid group of Death Knights on Timeless Isle spamming AoE back in MoP, Five Druids bugging out WQ Targets using their AoE and Farming FFA Arenas for Honour in Legion and twenty Demon Hunters sitting on WQ objectives in BfA also affects everyone else's business. Blizzard should really have a harder stance against this and should at least cap the amount of accounts allowed. I mean they aren't fine with people botting a single character so why should it be okay with one person playing whilst a bot tells other characters to do the same movements?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    A full raid group of Death Knights on Timeless Isle spamming AoE back in MoP, Five Druids bugging out WQ Targets using their AoE and Farming FFA Arenas for Honour in Legion and twenty Demon Hunters sitting on WQ objectives in BfA also affects everyone else's business. Blizzard should really have a harder stance against this and should at least cap the amount of accounts allowed. I mean they aren't fine with people botting a single character so why should it be okay with one person playing whilst a bot tells other characters to do the same movements?
    Oh yea, because regular players don't grief EVER right? Don't hate a whole group of people just due to some individual's actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea, because regular players don't grief EVER right? Don't hate a whole group of people just due to some individual's actions.
    There's a big difference between a single Rogue or DK being an ass for shits and giggles or a full raid, that takes time to form and isn't precision coordinated, dominating an area and a single player logging in and instantly being able to form a group or raid that are grouped at one point can instantly kill people with one button press or stun several with a random target macro and AoE them down. Also surprising that considering almost every single encounter I've had with different Multiboxers is them using their multiple accounts to just be an annoyance to other players.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    Because 5 characters = 5 subscriptions each month. Wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard owns one of these multibox license companies too.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    on top of multi boxing, they serverhop through all the servers they have a physial char and harvest everything they can find XDD

no wonder i can not find more then 3 herbs in Nazj
    you do realise herb and ore nodes are personal since wod (or maybe legion)

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasgar View Post
    stop dual boxing, problem solved
    you shouldn’t be allowed to play more than one character at once before you learn how to spell
    but hey 14.99 a month from a minimum wage job or unemployment is still 14.99 >.<
    so I guess to blizzard it doesn’t matter

7+ Year Old Account
    Keyclone is against the ToS..

Lol look at the no Iq incels rage.

- - - Updated - - -

What I do as a multiboxer has no effect on you other than triggering your nerd rage. Calm down beefcake

- - - Updated - - -

We don't tho. If anything a multiboxer is less effective than 5 people playing 5 accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't find herbs because blizzard vthought it was a good idea to make the herb required for every high level craft to spawn only in 1 tiny sharded cross realm zone with flight enabled.

It has nothing to do with boxers.

You can still tap the same nodes we do.

- - - Updated - - -

if you cant tell how having an unfair advantage ruins the game for other people i cant help you..

- - - Updated - - -

this is the most stupid thing i have ever read.

careful, op reported my post for trolling when i just stated the obvious. he'll probably report you too.

You must not have spent much time on this forum.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    You must not have spent much time on this forum.
    actually i have and i stand by what i said lol.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    you do realise herb and ore nodes are personal since wod (or maybe legion)
    personal, no. don't immediately despawn for everyone else around, yes. though there is a cap to how many times a node can be used before it force despawns itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Speak for yourself. I've played WoW since Dec 2004 and not once in that 15+ year window has a multi-boxer ruined anything for me. At best it used to make me think my video card was freaking out, but that's about it.
    If you actively participated in world pvp on a pvp server / war mode, you'd definitely have a different opinion of them. In all my time playing WoW they are the only players who have managed to make my experience unplayable by camping questing areas. You think you can fight back or run away while the servers are in a chokehold? While these experiences are somewhat rare, they do happen.

On top of this, they are second only to bots in being able to screw over server economies.

- - - Updated - - -

When people have the means to grief, they will do it. Multiboxers are able to grief more easily than any other player in the game. It needs to be fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    When people have the means to grief, they will do it. Multiboxers are able to grief more easily than any other player in the game. It needs to be fixed.
    Anecdotal of course, but the biggest douchebags, trolls, assholes, griefers etc I've encountered in a decade and a half of WoW didn't need to multibox to do it. They were all single-toon/presumably-single account players and still managed to be consummate, absolute dickheads just fine.

Say what you will about the 'economy' but the multi-boxers I've encountered have generally kept to themselves. Hell, one of the nicest people I've ever met in WoW was a guy who multiboxed four moonkins, he just quests and farms mounts/pets.

I understand the frustration with it - especially if you're a PvPr or someone who takes the AH stuff seriously. But multiboxers have never adversely affected my experience in the game, while plenty of people with a single character/account have.

- - - Updated - - -

Precisely.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

if you cant tell how having an unfair advantage ruins the game for other people i cant help you..

- - - Updated - - -

You can do the exact same thing I do.

And maybe if you tried it you'd be able to de with a boxer instead having an incel nerd autistic fit because people enjoy things.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

You can do the exact same thing I do.

And maybe if you tried it you'd be able to de with a boxer instead having an incel nerd autistic fit because people enjoy things.
    i wont because i dont like ruining other´s people fun neither ruining it for myself cheapening the experience of playing a game like it is supposed to by cheating, also i dont like being a noob.