Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Aside from the deaths complaint (level a warrior, priest, and mage here) are you disagreeing that the scaling is horrid around the 112/113+ mark?
    I absolutely disagree that it’s horrid people have been saying since bfa launches that it’s hard or poorly done but I’ve never had any trouble with in on any Of the characters I’ve levelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I absolutely disagree that it’s horrid people have been saying since bfa launches that it’s hard or poorly done but I’ve never had any trouble with in on any Of the characters I’ve levelled.
    Interesting. On all of my toons I could totally tell mobs took longer to kill (i.e. scaling from 110-112/113 was too low, or 112/113-120 is too high) at a certain level.

Did they become more... deadly? lolno. Did they definitely take more hits to kill? Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Interesting. On all of my toons I could totally tell mobs took longer to kill (i.e. scaling from 110-112/113 was too low, or 112/113-120 is too high) at a certain level.

Did they become more... deadly? lolno. Did they definitely take more hits to kill? Absolutely.
    Maybe it has to do with your gears? You know, you always can just buy some upgrades off the Auction House if things took longer to kill.
    Check out my drones guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    People wanted harder leveling afterall.
    People wanted more interesting leveling. The BFA leveling is not harder it just takes longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dread it just because I did it so recently. And it isn't very interesting.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    BfA scaling is super aids. It takes way too fucking long to kill shit until you are decked out in top tier ilvl, azerite, and essences. Pure genius design.. I guess leveling wasn't cancer enough the first time around, now scaling needs to exist for idk what reason?? It doesn't even go away after you hit max either like it should, you're still weak as fuck. It literally gets more of a slog the more you level then at 120 it takes forever to feel any sort of power spike, eventually you finally hit a middle ground.. and slowly, very very slowly gain killing speed finally.

Its so hilariously bad like open world has to be endgame scaled because of literally just aids cancer world quest grind?
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2020-04-06 at 11:11 PM.