Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I dreamt Arthas gave me Frostmourne

He was watching me fight some dragon in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, where the mayor was recklessly letting the dragon do whatever it wanted thinking it had control over it with the help of some magical object, a tiara I think.

I had the ability to summon knives through my hands like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, and I somehow summoned an entire army of undead before the fight started.

I got to phase "2" and the dragon started healing, and at this point Arthas showed up through the back entrance of the local drug mart which for some reason exited out from the mall through a mountain of ice, kind of like Wrathgate cinematic.

So Arthas takes out FM, looks at it as he brandishes it around, then hands it over to me. I go to the dragon who is now sitting docile in its nest and I just poke it lightly with FM and it doesn't do anything, like it's scared now.

I try to run back to Arthas to thank him but he walks back through the back entrance. I walk there too and I see the windows are broken from the mall side of the drug mart, as if people have tried to see in the past if Arthas was hiding in there.

So Jaina and I think Uther show up and I start walking back down towards the arena where I fought the dragon, and Jaina says "he gave it to you, he gave your Frostmourne", and I just raise it over my back as if to say yep as I walk away, then we sit on the trunk of some huge cut tree and I think I say to them something like "we need to discuss this important change of events" or whatever.

Then for some reason I start walking and I'm in the old Republic MMO and I think I don't have FM anymore but I'm thinking to myself gosh I hope this MMO has lots of side mysteries and lore to explore and then I think I wake up.

Good thing you weren't dreaming of little Anduin, Mr. Jackson.

What gave you the idea that you wanted to share this?

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    What gave you the idea that you wanted to share this?
    When you want to share something nothing gives you that idea....you just want to share....it's an idea in itself.....what lol?

Haha brilliant. Had a good laugh thanks. I dream lots of crazy stuff on a daily basis so it's nice to see I'm not the only one xD My favourite one was going a real-world-level graphics version of Maraudon (the wing with the waterfalls and the open ceiling caverns). Man that place was godlike gorgeous.

I don't think I've ever dreamt of a fictional character. Can't really remember.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

did you not play wrath?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    This post single linedly manged to salvage this thinnly veiled diary entry of a thread.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I once dreamed I was in the Indy 500 racing against Fanta and Coca-Cola bottles, so I guess I can't judge as far as weird dreams go.

I dreamt that Valeera was in my bed together with Jaina.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who dreams all weird and shit like this

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I dreamt that Valeera was in my bed together with Jaina.
    Giggity, giggity!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Giggity, giggity!
    Best night, eh I mean dream ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    This post single linedly manged to salvage this thinnly veiled diary entry of a thread.
    jesus christ lol you're ready waaaay too much between the lines, i just posted it as a soap post to give people a laugh (hopefully) based on the dream i actually had last night

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    How lucid were you? And was it in first or third person?

Lucid dreams where you are in control are some of the best experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    How lucid were you? And was it in first or third person?

Lucid dreams where you are in control are some of the best experiences.
    Unfortunately every time I came close to experiencing a lucid dream (which was almost always sex dreams lol), I woke up immediately after I gained control of the dream. It's very frustrating, especially in those cases.

In this dream I was almost always in first person, but sometimes in third. That's how my dreams always go.

First person always SUCKS when I dream about trying to escape an alien from Ridley's Scott's movie. I fucking hate those dreams, I never have the pulse rifle from Cameron's sequel.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Weird dreams are the best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    He was watching me fight some dragon in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, where the mayor was recklessly letting the dragon do whatever it wanted thinking it had control over it with the help of some magical object, a tiara I think.

I had the ability to summon knives through my hands like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, and I somehow summoned an entire army of undead before the fight started.

I got to phase "2" and the dragon started healing, and at this point Arthas showed up through the back entrance of the local drug mart which for some reason exited out from the mall through a mountain of ice, kind of like Wrathgate cinematic.

So Arthas takes out FM, looks at it as he brandishes it around, then hands it over to me. I go to the dragon who is now sitting docile in its nest and I just poke it lightly with FM and it doesn't do anything, like it's scared now.

I try to run back to Arthas to thank him but he walks back through the back entrance. I walk there too and I see the windows are broken from the mall side of the drug mart, as if people have tried to see in the past if Arthas was hiding in there.

So Jaina and I think Uther show up and I start walking back down towards the arena where I fought the dragon, and Jaina says "he gave it to you, he gave your Frostmourne", and I just raise it over my back as if to say yep as I walk away, then we sit on the trunk of some huge cut tree and I think I say to them something like "we need to discuss this important change of events" or whatever.

Then for some reason I start walking and I'm in the old Republic MMO and I think I don't have FM anymore but I'm thinking to myself gosh I hope this MMO has lots of side mysteries and lore to explore and then I think I wake up.
    Sounds like you want attention and are making things up to get some, so here you go I guess.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I've had wow dreams in the past. But only when I was very heavily into the game. Time to take a break, the current storyline is far from immersive. So...I'm concerned..

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    I will admit, I actually chuckled a bit on this.
    Check out my drones guide!