transfer character to new bnet

hi,

not sure where this belongs but its kinda wow related so hopefully its the right place.

so i want to get rid of all my start accounts i have linked to my bnet account since blizzard wont remove them i wanted to move my characters to a family members bnet account but im wondering will i lose all the mounts / transmogs & blizzcon items ive gotten on my character if i move the character to a new battle.net?

thanks

If you have those items specifically on the character your moving you won’t.

If you are only moving one character, but you have some stuff on others, those will not transfer. Achieve etc

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    hi,

not sure where this belongs but its kinda wow related so hopefully its the right place.

so i want to get rid of all my start accounts i have linked to my bnet account since blizzard wont remove them i wanted to move my characters to a family members bnet account but im wondering will i lose all the mounts / transmogs & blizzcon items ive gotten on my character if i move the character to a new battle.net?

thanks
    You can ask them to merge the accounts. And yes toy/mounts/transmogs are saved on bnet level, if you move a character the rest stays behind. Personal character achievements transfer with the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    If you have those items specifically on the character your moving you won’t.

If you are only moving one character, but you have some stuff on others, those will not transfer. Achieve etc
    so mounts / transmogs & blizzcon items wont transfer with the character ?

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    You can ask them to merge the accounts. And yes toy/mounts/transmogs are saved on bnet level, if you move a character the rest stays behind. Personal character achievements transfer with the character.
    thats a shame, would have been nice if my fmaily members got the rewards aswell xD

Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    so mounts / transmogs & blizzcon items wont transfer with the character ?

thats a shame, would have been nice if my fmaily members got the rewards aswell xD
    They will transfer as long as those items and such are on THAT character specifically.

There are so many game characters!

Also take note, you can only do this if the names in both accounts are the same.

You can find what transfers here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/83440 .