about off hand items

For when will it be possible to hide the item for the left hand? Artifact skins included.

I'm impatient for this to come ...

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    For when will it be possible to hide the item for the left hand? Artifact skins included.

I'm impatient for this to come ...
    you cant hide weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you cant hide weapons.
    Yes, that's the point. Why can't we hide weapons, especially offhands and other stat sticks we never use anyway? Why worgen can't hide weapons and attack with their claws like gaymane? Why monks can't fight barehands? It's time to lift this dumbass restriction.

no,i dont speak about weapons.you need that i say you it?i speak about off hands.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Yes, that's the point. Why can't we hide weapons, especially offhands and other stat sticks we never use anyway? Why worgen can't hide weapons and attack with their claws like gaymane? Why monks can't fight barehands? It's time to lift this dumbass restriction.
    Monks already can,there is a vendor in their training area that sells hand wraps that are essentially invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Monks already can,there is a vendor in their training area that sells hand wraps that are essentially invisible.
    Well it's a workaround and doesn't work for brm, so the point still stands.

no,i dont speak about weapons.you need that i say you it?i speak about off hands.
    Off-hands are weapons and you can't hide weapons. Or to put it simply, off-hand=weapon=no hide.

7+ Year Old Account
    Off hands are still considered a weapon, just like shields are, as both are taking up a weapon slot.

Formerly known as Arafal

To provide the real answer: we do not know when or even if that will ever happen.

Blizz is slowly loosening the restrictions on transmog as time passes by, so who knows.