Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    never
    /nope

Constantly. Daily.

I still get messages on sites I signed up for years ago for a laugh/fun or just to see what it was all about. Many of these sites I logged on to like once or twice and never checked again for years; in some cases, I haven't used these sites in over a decade.

Usually, my profile is just the most basic and required info; Female. Age XX. Non-smoker. Atheist.

Yet just about every day, my junk email account notifies me 'Naatezz has sent you a message on Plentyoffishinthesea.com!'

Instant delete. I don't even open emails or messages anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Last time was on tinder just after matching and he sends this message:

Who messages like that? xD
    Most of them? LMAO
    Last edited by Fencers; 2020-04-13 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yet just about every day, my junk email account notifies me 'Naatezz has sent you a message on Plentyoffishinthesea.com!'

Instant delete. I don't even open emails or messages anymore.
    I don't know if those count, even I get those every day and I'm not signed up for any of these sites. I keep getting them from "Dating for Sex" in particular with a different random woman's name every time.

Over 9000!
    It happens every now and then. I've received creepy messages here on mmo-champion too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    It's a matter of perspective. Isn't he really just saying you are beautiful and he considers you sexually attractive? And how are you certain he didn't mean deep in your mind through mental/psychic connection?

I don't get creepy messages but I've met creep people in real life. I presume in real life it's worse because there is a physical person close to you who is acting that way.
    You think people saying that, on tinder, refers to a mental/psychic connection? For real?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't know if those count, even I get those every day and I'm not signed up for any of these sites. I keep getting them from "Dating for Sex" in particular with a different random woman's name every time.
    I said emails or messages. I also get PM/DMs on Reddit, Here and other forums, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Snapchat, etc.