Question about Multiboxing and Pathfinder

Do you have to get the pathfinder ach on all of the multiboxer accounts for them to be able to fly or can you somehow link your main account to the other accounts and give them pathfinder?

You have to unlock the achievement on each account individually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

3+ Year Old Account
    Grind grind grind

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 WoW accounts though I havent had both active at the same time about 5 years now.

I can confirm accountwide achievements affect both. For example. When I got the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth on one account, it was applied to the other (WOOT!). Same with heirlooms + heirloom upgrades. Presumably, it is the same with Allied Races and Pathfinder Achievements.

I know for a fact my accountwide achievements are applied to both of my WoW accounts which is nice since I am an altoholic ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Divinex View Post
    Do you have to get the pathfinder ach on all of the multiboxer accounts for them to be able to fly or can you somehow link your main account to the other accounts and give them pathfinder?
    As long as the accounts are all under the same battle.net account you'll have pathfinder unlocked on the account. If the accounts are all on different battle.net accounts then you'll have to unlock it for each account