Poll: Would you play on a post-Wrath Legacy-Server?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Lightbulb Would you play on a post-Wrath Legacy-Server?

Hey,

the title says it all. Would you play on a post-Wrath Legacy-Server? I mean with BC Servers on the Horizon and Wrath also very likely to come after BC, would you play on a Cata/MoP/WoD/Legion Server, and if so which one would it be? I would play on MoP one for sure.
    Last edited by FuujCraft; 2020-04-06 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    Hey,

the title says it all. Would you play on a post-Wrath Legacy-Server? I mean with BC Servers on the Horizon would and Wrath also very likely to come after BC, would you play on a Cata/MoP/WoD/Legion Server, and if so which one would it be? I would play on MoP one for sure.
    i personally wouldnt want to. For, true wow were the first 3 games. However ift he oppurtunity presnted itself i would try them just for the sake of it

God no.

/10char

I'd probably play all of them, except just hopping onto them once, clearing the raids when they were "current content" and then stop playing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to play WoD. But I enjoyed some of the classes a lot in that expansion.. Same with other expacs. But I think Legion is the expansion that has given me the most enjoyment of all expansions + vanilla so far.

But I wouldn't play on a legacy server. Won't be the same.
    Hi

I would play on Cata servers. Was the last time I had real fun with wow.

I might play the cata one, but not really interested in any other.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd play Cata and MoP. Cata because it was fun to tank with Veng and MoP because it was the best the game ever was.

Legion. I only got few mage tower appearances that I really wanted. I'd like to do more of them, but oh well. Why couldn't they take a snapshot of some static itemlevel and player abilities and leave it in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

WotLK is the stopping point for me, I have 0 interest in any expansion that came afterwards. The game has only changed for the worst since Cata.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2020-04-06 at 02:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.
    Personally, if we are talking a "+" for any expansion, I would like to see a WoD+; maybe it would make it into a good experience from an expansion that essentially became WoW's showcase of wasted potential.
    And I do quite like draenei content, which I am not expecting again, well, ever, so a WoD+ would be the legacy content for me.
    I imagine, though, I would be one of very, very few such people.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, I played them when they were new and don't really feel like going back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont even have the desire to play wotlk and everythin before that again.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Yes, WOD, patch 6.2 with flying enabled at release. Nobody needs overtuned Cata, nobody needs MOP, that is same crap, as BFA, i.e. PVP biased thing with terrible story and lots of grind.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

MoP is a massive yes from me, everything else would be a hard pass.

Only Cata patch, I would play - is MOP pre-patch. All MOP patches were terrible. Daily grind in 5.0, one claustrophobic no-flying isle in one patch, and another claustrophobic no-flying "whole server grinds 10 frogs" isle in other patch. Pandas weren't that bad, if only this xpack would be about them - not about this crappy worn out orcs vs humans conflict, nobody needs. This was the only xpack, when I was unsubbed for most of the time.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2020-04-06 at 02:49 PM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    MoP because it was the best the game ever was.
    people will crap on you for that comment, but i agree. ToT into SoO was the best back to back raids within a single expac in the history of wow. 2nd half of MoP gets ignored from people sometimes, but raiding, pvp, and class design were all god tier. then they came along and took a fat WoD on the game and it's been the same ever since. such a shame.

I would never play on any legacy server.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

3+ Year Old Account
    I would only play Wrath, Cata and MoP, cant stand the grind and anything after WoD was enough while it lasted.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

If I can buy tokens on a WoD or Legion one and still make the millions from missions, probably.

Otherwise, no. Why would you even suggest something so nuts?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.