Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamas View Post
    Sounds good, but why are they trying to make questing easier. It is already so easy a 4 year old could likely quest as long as they can read.
    People who came back mid bfa got confused by the war campaign because it branched so often it was hard for people to know you need to do this to get to the good stuff unlocked versus do this for story. It didnt help only a couple of the intro quests were required and then you could jump into nazjatar which was required to unlock mechagon and move onto unlocking the cloak.

5+ Year Old Account
    So far so goood. Time to get your anuses ready gentlemen. Datamine is back on the menu.

This first batch of invitations will mainly go out to long-time WoW players with active accounts in good standing
    Is this going to be people who actually have been playing for a long time? Or just accounts thats been around since Vanilla? I started in TBC but I've been playing every single day.

7+ Year Old Account
    "and in some cases even their resources."

Please no more Holy Power, please no more Holy Power, please please please!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Is this going to be people who actually have been playing for a long time? Or just accounts thats been around since Vanilla? I started in TBC but I've been playing every single day.
    If I had to guess, they're mainly referring to streamers at the moment. It's doubtful they'll let regular players in until the beta. Streamers and media personalities always get in first.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Hope that Bullet Point with class changes, with regard to resource, I hope that's for Shadow Priests... absolutely hate the insanity mechanic.
    I hope it's shamans (enhancement more specifically). Although, I could see use getting closer to how we were from BC to WoD without a ressource change, I do hope we care about it a lot less.

Please, please, PLEASE.... NO MORE ANY SORT OF "CHARACTER MAX LEVEL POWER UPS"!!!!!!
    Just sick of it.... Give us back list of BIS items that we put hard work and effort into obtaining, and once we're "done", we do feel some sort of accomplishment!

Sick of endless artifact power grinds and slot-machine-rng-sh*t-fest item procs!

It's probably just the covid isolation talking, but I have never been more hyped in my life!

Lets do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Exystredofar View Post
    If I had to guess, they're mainly referring to streamers at the moment. It's doubtful they'll let regular players in until the beta. Streamers and media personalities always get in first.
    Well it said "a limited number to content creators". I was thinking they might have gotten tired of the backlash of only letting in youtubers and streamers and what not first who just spend the beta time bitching about the game for the views.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Not realy. I'm not a streamer and i always get alpha invite week 1. I been playing since 2004 and have never frozen my account. /SHRUG

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Please, please, PLEASE.... NO MORE ANY SORT OF "CHARACTER MAX LEVEL POWER UPS"!!!!!!
    Just sick of it.... Give us back list of BIS items that we put hard work and effort into obtaining, and once we're "done", we do feel some sort of accomplishment!

Sick of endless artifact power grinds and slot-machine-rng-sh*t-fest item procs!
    Keep dreaming. Grinds to stay in some form to pad out their holy MUAs.

Last time I got in to the alpha in the second patch I think? I'm not a streamer or anything special. I have played since vanilla but I also have had breaks in between so I have not been in continuous subscription. But pretty sure its the streamers who get the first patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    The part about classes having resources changes is pretty interesting

Wonder what classes they will change it for, So far I'm thinking Shamans but I wonder about others

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice! Let's hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Well it said "a limited number to content creators". I was thinking they might have gotten tired of the backlash of only letting in youtubers and streamers and what not first who just spend the beta time bitching about the game for the views.
    That’s not even close to being true. Try to name more than 50 WoW streamers. Bet you can’t do it. Bet you’d struggle to think of more than 20 that actually have any type of influence at all.

But you can bet your ass the alpha has a lot more than 50 players. Typical first round invites range in the 500-1500 invite range. So maybe 1% streamers. Be humble, sit down, you’re not invited.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hyped as fuck

I was invited to both Legion Beta and BfA Alpha/Beta with no sub and they dropped requirements to have a sub for development versions of WoW before Legion so my guess is you don't really need an active WoW account.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Keep dreaming. Grinds to stay in some form to pad out their holy MUAs.
    Except that it doesn't really matter if a person logs in daily or just once a month when it comes to MAUs.

Anyway, hyped for pvp vendors back and that they are upgradable.

Oh my, that line about who gets in first. I can already see the confused and bitter tears of people that feel they got wronged here and they'd have deserved it more than the other guy, I better get my rubber boots and safety west ready, we will be drowing in tears.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.