Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    not sure how i feel about this
    Disconnected players will have their A.I. return to base and remain there unless they are pinged to follow.

Does that mean when a Disconnect happens your team is down a player
    It means that the bot can no longer feed if you don't ping it. Having the bot sit in base is far more preferrable over having it do stuff on its own. In high Diamond all the way to Grand Master having a feeding bot means an auto-win for the enemy team. Tons of XP earned and if the bot player does come back, you will be so far behind that it becomes a very frustrating experience. The bots in this game are really dumb, so seeing the bot running around at complete random is absolutely infuriating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    His kit was not that bad. They have reworked him several times before, with keeping him as a support. All they needed to do was to bring back 50% permanent shield.
    When Tassadar was a part of the meta, the game had a history of becoming worse. His shield would either be stupidly broken or completely useless. Before the rework he was rarely played because he got heavily nerfed. If he was played you needed to win before lvl 20 or Tassadar became absolutely broken at lvl 20 with the Force Wall upgrade. Force Wall could have nearly 100% up time while slowing the targets with his AAs (It had a 3 second CD while lasting 2 seconds with 100% increased range at lvl 20.). So yeah, his design was busted.

So glad that he lost his stealth invulnerability on E. Believe it or not, his E used to be absolutely busted before his first rework. He could talent into an auto-E when at low health and still keep his CD on E, meaning that he was unkillable for large portions of a fight.

Took a bit of a break of the game and the internet in general. I came back when I heard the Shadowlands Alpha hit (and, you know...) and looks like HotS is getting a pretty sweet update as well. Pretty happy to play the new Xul, and Tass2.0 on Wednesday, in addition to getting farmed by a core, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    Good call. I've not really followed since beta/early release. Mind filling me in? As far as I can see, they pulled "most" development off the game, and pulled it from major e-sports event planning. What exactly does that mean?
    Updates are still constant and consistent, but new maps and heroes are slowed down while the focus of development revolve around new events, hero reworks and fine tuning the balance.

Their focus on balance of the game and slower hero releases came hand in hand with a shift away from esports, which allowed the team more flexibility to make bigger balance changes without having to consider the effects they have on tournament meta. This is reflected in the global movement speed increases, the changes for exp globes, the new role classification system and the decision to rework older heroes. This is more or less the official response we got on this.

Overall, the development of big flashy hero releases and big tournaments are mostly gone, but the game itself is IMO in a much more solid position than its ever been. It'll never be the next League or DotA as people always expected out of it, but it's still a fun and creative moba that offers a unique experience from the competition. It's much more polished than it was in beta, if that was your only impression of the game.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2020-04-11 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Updates are still constant and consistent, but new maps and heroes are slowed down while the focus of development revolve around new events, hero reworks and fine tuning the balance.

Their focus on balance of the game and slower hero releases came hand in hand with a shift away from esports, which allowed the team more flexibility to make bigger balance changes without having to consider the effects they have on tournament meta. This is reflected in the global movement speed increases, the changes for exp globes, the new role classification system and the decision to rework older heroes. This is more or less the official response we got on this.

Overall, the development of big flashy hero releases and big tournaments are mostly gone, but the game itself is IMO in a much more solid position than its ever been. It'll never be the next League or DotA as people always expected out of it, but it's still a fun and creative moba that offers a unique experience from the competition. It's much more polished than it was in beta, if that was your only impression of the game.
    This is a great answer.

good update but still no tirion

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Still no stealth rework revert?

Guess Valeera and Nova are going to continue collecting dust. Welp.
    Wait for next anomaly.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.