Poll: I am

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'd astrally project so that I go to another inhabitable planet so that my consciousness will survive.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would carry on exactly as normal, afterall why should I worry about something that I will never get to experience.

Put another way, I am essentially immortal within my own lifespan as I will never get to experience my own death due to my being dead. I will only ever experience life, so from my own point of reference in my lifetime I will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    I would carry on exactly as normal, afterall why should I worry about something that I will never get to experience.

Put another way, I am essentially immortal within my own lifespan as I will never get to experience my own death due to my being dead. I will only ever experience life, so from my own point of reference in my lifetime I will never die.
    That's a rather refreshing perspective.

Spending time with my loved one and fucking in the final moments.

Option 2 and doing whatever things I haven't dared to do.

I have faith that God would prevent that from happening.

I see a lot of people saying we would try to stop it. But evidence going right now it looks like as long as you can profit to and on the end than the rich and power will be pushing to stupidly sell it.