7+ Year Old Account

Paladin Covenant Abilities

At the moment there are only 2 of them, one from Kyrian and one from Venthyr (updating this post when we get more).

Divine Toll (Kyrian) - Instantly cast Holy Shock, Avenger's Shield, or Judgment on several targets within range (based on your current specialization).

Ashen Hallow (Venthyr) - Hallow the target area for 30 sec. Every 2 sec, an enemy in the area suffers Shadow damage, and an ally in the area is healed. Within the Hallow, you may use Hammer of Wrath on any target.

Vanquisher's Hammer (Necrolord)

Retribution: Throws a hammer at your target dealing (80% of Spell power) Shadow damage, and empowering your next Templar's Verdict to automatically trigger Divine Storm
    Holy: Throws a hammer at your target dealing (80% of Spell power) Shadow damage, and empowering your next Word of Glory to automatically trigger Light of Dawn
    Protection: Throws a hammer at your target dealing (80% of Spell power) Shadow damage, and empowering your next Word of Glory to automatically trigger Shield of the Righteous

Blessings of the Seasons (Night Fae)

Blessing of Winter - Bless yourself for 60 sec, reducing the movement speed of enemies within 40 yards by 20%, and their attack speed by 10%. Turns to Spring after use.
    Blessing of Spring - Bless your nearby party members for 60 sec, increasing their healing done and healing received by 10%.
    Blessing of Summer - Bless your nearby party members for 60 sec, causing their attacks to have a high chance to deal Holy damage.
    Blessing of Autumn - Bless your nearby party members for 60 sec, causing their cooldowns to recover 10% faster.
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2020-05-11 at 01:15 PM.

I'd love to have AoE judge again. It used to be a talent. I forget what expansion. Along with the old Judge animation where it just dropped on thier heads.
    The old Animation and that Talent are probably highest on my wish list after Holy Power removal.

I saw the a video of the AoE Avenger's Shield during Blizzcon and it made me want to play Prot Paladin again, so thats something I suppose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrha View Post
    Along with the old Judge animation where it just dropped on thier heads.
    It wasn't just an animation thing - it was also an instant spell, meaning you could tag things on low health reliably instead of hoping the missile hit in time.
    Still not tired of winning.