Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    frost has always been dual wield, even when they were the tank class. Go roll a warrior...I hate it when blizz change classes into something unrecognizable..
    You can still dual wield it's not being removed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    You can still dual wield it's not being removed.
    They'll probably nerf, so people have to go 2h

10+ Year Old Account
    frost has always been dual wield, even when they were the tank class. Go roll a warrior...I hate it when blizz change classes into something unrecognizable..
    The hyperbole is strong with you.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I mean for the vast vast majority of the spec's history DW has been stronger than 2h. At present on alpha DW is just fundamentally stronger then 2h and if blizzard doesn't change how frost works mechanically will always be stronger.

I would say at present your concern is unfounded.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Not to be argumentative but 2h frost was a possibility all through 3.x. It didn't perform as well as DW but it was indeed an option. I'm happy to have it and I think with the way they're working Single Minded Fury it means they'll both be viable no matter what you prefer. I'd like to be a big icy Shadowmourne wielding killing machine

Anyone worrying about DW performing better than stick with DW, not that hard of a concept lmao.

2 handed just became dual wield in legion and It does not fit the class at all, quit crying about it. everyone knows frost belongs as a 2 hander if anything unholy should be 1 hander.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Anyone worrying about DW performing better than stick with DW, not that hard of a concept lmao.
    Why are u here? People want 2 hand to perform. Not hard to understand that concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id argue they should have never had dual wield in the first place. Death Knights were never shown to be dual wielders until WoW did them. They are described as slow juggernauts wielding massive runeblades. By your logic I could ask you to go roll a warrior or rogue. They are way more appropriate for dual wielding than DKs ever were.

But ultimately more options are better. If you want to play a frost rogue, you go ahead mate. I want to play a proper death knight, wielding the might of northrend with a big ol' sword/axe.

There was an argument a while ago that unholy should've been the dual wield build. Death by a thousand infected cuts is way more unholy themed. Obliterate and Frost Scythe sounds more like they depict two handed blows, either from big double bit axe, or a big scythe.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Why are u here? People want 2 hand to perform. Not hard to understand that concept.
    I am sure it will perform, I am just shitting on people who think it should only be DW and don't even like the idea of 2H. Just tired of dickbags complaining about something that isn't even an issue right now.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure it will perform, I am just shitting on people who think it should only be DW and don't even like the idea of 2H. Just tired of dickbags complaining about something that isn't even an issue right now.
    I believe monks had some pretty simple passives where dw or 2hand worked just fine.

The only real problem I see is the 2 runes vs 1 rune issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I believe monks had some pretty simple passives where dw or 2hand worked just fine.

The only real problem I see is the 2 runes vs 1 rune issue.
    Easiest solution is get rid of Razor Ice and make it a passive then make them all unique with each other so you can only use 1 regardless, and then tweak them all for 2H vs DW

7+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder, 2H frost will be able to use the awesome 2H runeblades from unholy and blood, some of then are quite good and thematic:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Just a reminder, 2H frost will be able to use the awesome 2H runeblades from unholy and blood, some of then are quite good and thematic:
    Did they confirm the artifacts will be cross roles now? If so my bad boy here will be happy to get some more love.

Did they confirm the artifacts will be cross roles now? If so my bad boy here will be happy to get some more love.
    Well just be careful not to trip and fall while running with those giant scissors.

7+ Year Old Account
    they did, its in one of the wowhead interviews

this one is from the towers right? i never bother to get, most of those weapons are barely swords in format, don't appeal to me that much.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-07-16 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they did, its in one of the wowhead interviews

this one is from the towers right? i never brother to get, most of those weapons are barely swords in format, don't appeal to me that much.
    This is the Unholy Mage Tower one yes, it was super easy to get too because it was the imp mother boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    Well just be careful not to trip and fall while running with those giant scissors.
    don't be jelly lmao.

I'd probably skip the celebrations team. We're on the beta now and there's still been nothing so far as DK work from blizzard. As it stands 2h Frost is still DoA.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Easiest solution is get rid of Razor Ice and make it a passive then make them all unique with each other so you can only use 1 regardless, and then tweak them all for 2H vs DW
    Or just let frost be able to put 2 runes on the weapon.
    Razor ice is just stupid because that can easily be removed or like you said put into a passive.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is the Unholy Mage Tower one yes, it was super easy to get too because it was the imp mother boss.

it was even easier by the end, i just didn't like most of the appearences, only liked the outlaw and BM weapons, and i didn't played both at time, so i didn't bother.

think my main was warrior and warlock, and all warriors artifacts from there looked dogshit for me