Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    What option? You can only seathe certain weapons on your back, right? :O
    Edit: Oh, an option. Yes that should have been long ago.
    But no, its a Monk special. Sigh.
    The fact that monks can do it means it's something Blizzard can implement.
    Hope they consider it, honestly.

They're not above listening to fans, but they certainly have a different idea of what UH originally was than I do. Perma-pet and ghoul were both talents; if UH is to go back to what it used to be like in theory, then it should be about diseases.

Ehh, I'd feel more excited about this if I knew how it's going to be balanced. Without a change to the way runeforging works, it's just going to be the same way it was in WoD, where 2H was a meme occasionally viable in pvp, and dw was what you played if you actually cared about your raid spot.

Congratz enjoy an entire xpac of half assed tunning worse than what other classes already have. You did it!!!

The salty on some people are weirdly very sweet

Sameen has her Shadowmourne ready!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ld-9-0-1-33978

Look at Glacial Advance changes.

Seems like death knights will be able to use Fist Weapons as well. This along 2handers? Hell yisss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Congratz enjoy an entire xpac of half assed tunning worse than what other classes already have. You did it!!!
    Do you ever have anything positive to say? You can't just let other people enjoy something? Does seeing other people happy just make you realize how miserable you are?
    Last edited by Hoeth; 2020-04-09 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    It's unfortunate that people always seem to forget that Arms Warriors exist. Such a shame.
    Gah. Silly me - it's even my favourite warrior spec, though right now I find it's a bit slow (needs a bit more Rage, perhaps).

2h frost, crazy runeforges, abilities back, new talents...OMG!

hope you guys are excited for these changes as I am lmao. I am definitely down with 2h frost, as I’m a huge fan of decision making and more gameplay styles being added to the game. I have always loved my theorycraft and my mastery of my class/rotation being very impactful and I’m extremely happy they seem to be going back in that direction with the redesigns that they’re doing.

how much they’re fleshing the class out with its old themes and mechanics, giving niche abilities back, iconic talents, and iconic playstyles is super exciting.

got super excited and made a video talkin bout my thoughts on the direction of the design space and the changes they're making for DK overall. really down with the minion build for unholy and new unholy blight looks finally usable.

interested to hear if you guys think the same way, if maybe I'm being too optimistic or if it does feel like we're movin in the right direction
    love ya
    peace

2h Frost is back!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDYNjNYOZrc

how dare you be happy about anything retail related???BURN HIM ALIVE

fair point, noted

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a great start for all classes. Hopefully 2h stays true to its former glory and obliterate will by far be its main source of damage. Only thing I think DK needs baseline now is dark simulacrum and presences. They almost brought back every single useful niche DK ability though, gotta give them props for that.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2020-04-10 at 08:00 AM.

I am absolutely down with baseline sim. most unique, interesting, skill shot ability in the game. should always have access to such a good design premise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well be sure to let them know that then. They seem to actually be listening this time. If spell reflect is baseline then that automatically opens the door for sim and also grounding totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    You shouldn't have to worry. Ever since the option was there, Dual Wield with little one handers has always been better than the 2 handed version of Frost sadly (for me specifically). I tried it in Cata when it was the better option at the beginning, but Masterfrost came in hard during Firelands and that was the playstyle for the rest of that expansion and through MoP at the very least. I don't know what it was like in WoD.
    I appreciate we might be having different perspectives, but 2H was more than fine in MoP for non-progression raiding. In WoD though, it wasn't good for anything at all.

yes! im well hyped too! its nice thats blizz is finally listening to the community too i mean they even made killing machine do frost dmg too! how awesome is that :P

As cool as it is 2H has returned; my excitement is throttled by BoS still being a thing. Here's to hoping the final talents are balanced this time around so there is a genuine choice in terms of damage output

Quote Originally Posted by Heph47 View Post
    As cool as it is 2H has returned; my excitement is throttled by BoS still being a thing. Here's to hoping the final talents are balanced this time around so there is a genuine choice in terms of damage output
    BoS hasn't been mandatory since Icecap was buffed in 8.2. You can see a lot of fights where people use it in the top logs.
    Even before, obliteration was a close contender on a lot of fights. Blame the Discord to push their favourite talent and claim the other are totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaenore View Post
    BoS hasn't been mandatory since Icecap was buffed in 8.2. You can see a lot of fights where people use it in the top logs.
    Even before, obliteration was a close contender on a lot of fights. Blame the Discord to push their favourite talent and claim the other are totally unplayable.

Icecap did appear in the top logs, but relative to the number of BoS appearances, it was rare.