Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

2h Frost is back in Shadowlands!

Memories of the Lich King’s legendary sword Frostmourne stirs the hearts of Frost Death Knights, who can again choose between two 1-handed weapons or one 2-handed weapon to cut down their foes. The harsh lessons learned on frozen tundra of Northrend have manifested into new abilities and Talents. The iconic Frostwyrm’s Fury will be accessible to all Frost Death Knights, rather than needing to be selected as a Talent. Hypothermic Presence is a new Talent that halves the Runic Power cost of abilities for a moderate amount of time, giving the Death Knight the vigor to strike down all who stand against them.

10+ Year Old Account

Two-handed Frost confirmed in Shadowlands

ICYMI:

Memories of the Lich King’s legendary sword Frostmourne stirs the hearts of Frost Death Knights, who can again choose between two 1-handed weapons or one 2-handed weapon to cut down their foes. The harsh lessons learned on frozen tundra of Northrend have manifested into new abilities and Talents. The iconic Frostwyrm’s Fury will be accessible to all Frost Death Knights, rather than needing to be selected as a Talent. Hypothermic Presence is a new Talent that halves the Runic Power cost of abilities for a moderate amount of time, giving the Death Knight the vigor to strike down all who stand against them.

I was already planning to main a DK in Shadowlands because of all the death-ish stuff, this makes that decision even better.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

ALL OF THE HYPE! LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN! I gotta start farming up two handers again for transmog... I gotta get people to help me do the damn blood quest for Shadowmourne. Fornicate me!
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Yep, my choice to go Frost DK in Shadowlands was a right one for sure

This is it, boys. We finally did it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Mad lads actually did it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Time to bring BudgetArthas back from the dead.

We did it!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I have two main concerns for this:

1. Please don’t make two hand Frost a meme like it was in Cata and in Mop.

2. Artifact weapons??? Suggestion was thrown around to make the one handed model larger to match a two hander. I hope they do this

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I have two main concerns for this:

1. Please don’t make two hand Frost a meme like it was in Cata and in Mop.

2. Artifact weapons??? Suggestion was thrown around to make the one handed model larger to match a two hander. I hope they do this
    Just transmog Shadowmourne. Who cares about Legion toothpicks?

blizzard listened..... im shocked tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    So long as they're even in choice. Frost has always been a dual wielding spec, and I really hated the notion that I was gimped for not going 2h. They're the only Plate DPS that dual wields 1h weapons, let's keep that going.

If it turns out that they fucked the tuning again, and 2h is the only viable option, they'll have killed Frost good, I feel. I'm happy for people who have their 2h option back, but it needs to be that, an option

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

Both frost and uh changes sound awesome. Looking forward to more info!

15+ Year Old Account
    Lets make a legendary weapon in Shadowlands and call it Frostmourne There must always be a Frostmourne!! or oh wait i got it wrong... still we need a Frostmourne!!

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Lets make a legendary weapon in Shadowlands and call it Frostmourne There must always be a Frostmourne!! or oh wait i got it wrong... still we need a Frostmourne!!
    Hopefully we can bring the Blades of the Fallen Prince to the Forge of Domination to craft a Frostmourne transmog skin for our newly regained ability to use 2Hs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Just transmog Shadowmourne. Who cares about Legion toothpicks?
    I care about my mage tower toothpicks, I love those things!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

hell its about time!! so i should start looking for 2handed transmogs

btw, how about artifact weapon transmog? i cant mog my dw 1hands to 2hand, so we just loose that? i mean im willing to make that trade off im just curious

Merged threads, 2 on same thing <3 2h frost is back! yay...

I think this is great news, but I have to feel for Enhancement Shaman a bit...

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish all dk's could choose between 2h and dw.

And we all know what it means if that doesn't happen.

Use one 2h for all specs or obtain 1h weapons just to play frost only. Therefore DW must be superior to 2h, because otherwise it shouldn't exist at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.