Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I just want Quel Delar/Quel Serrar transmog for my NElf warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Truth, but don't forget either that swords are a sidearm - not a primary weapon anyways. If the game was going to be realistic re: effective weapons we'd see way more polearms, but for some reason people don't like them.
    Hey, I'm Greek, I'd love nothing more than to DPS with a spear and shield and run around with custom emotes about this being Sparta and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    or atleast let warriors mog their 2 handers into 1 handers

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Enhancement will trade you our 1h in exchange for your 2h
    100% I miss huge Stormstrike hits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beuargh View Post
    oh and it's so different now!! wainting for procs and passive effect is really different than ... waiting for procs!
    BFA, wainting for proc "good!". vanilla, waiting for proc "bad!". come the fck on!
    And I don't care if I don't global someone, nobody should be able to do that anyway. I just want to swing a big 2h, whatever the BS builder/spender + proc system they might come up with to make it work. the enha spec have had massive problems for years even with DW and dumbing it down to crazy lvl with the prunings anyway...
    It's going back to maelstrom weapon, so 2h will remain dead. By all means, go ahead and use a 2H, but you're only gimping yourself. If you want to swing around a 2h weapon, there are other classes for that. If you want to be a shaman and swing around a 2h, go play classic.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.