Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinkie View Post
    While Stormblast was current i can imagine it being true, since it was 450% wep damage, but that only lasted 1 expansion. No one would swap for windstrike.

Windstrike did 625% damage on both weapons when you casted it, why would you ever swap into a 2 hander to get rid of the double attack.
    Don't know the reasoning behind it. I just know people were doing it, which kept 2H relevant much longer than the initial post I responded to insinuated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    Don't know the reasoning behind it. I just know people were doing it, which kept 2H relevant much longer than the initial post I responded to insinuated.
    It was alive for 1 expansion as a meme macro for one ability. It was never useful during windstrike

Stood in the Fire
    Looks like enh shaman will be one of the more fun melee classes in shadowlands. Lets hope the tuning is done right too so the shaman class isnt stigmatised for an entire expansion again.