Hidden Artifact Skin

So I'm looking to unlock the RBG skin for the hidden appearance. Am I still able to do this? If so, can I get the 10 wins as Arenas? Anyone know for sure? I've asked blizzard GMs, multiple and I get a different answer each time.

Yes. The only thing unobtainable is the base Mage tower appearance. If you already have the base, you can get the variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Neversage View Post
    Yes. The only thing unobtainable is the base Mage tower appearance. If you already have the base, you can get the variations.
    Thanks, can I do this through arena? Or just though battlegrounds

You need the base mage tower skin to unlock the recolors. So if you have the base mage tower skin you can do 10 rbg wins at any time on only that character to unlock the tint for rbgs. If you dont have the base skin no matter how many rbgs you win you will never unlock it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    Thanks, can I do this through arena? Or just though battlegrounds
    Only rbg wins count.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    You need the base mage tower skin to unlock the recolors. So if you have the base mage tower skin you can do 10 rbg wins at any time on only that character to unlock the tint for rbgs. If you dont have the base skin no matter how many rbgs you win you will never unlock it.

- - - Updated - - -

Only rbg wins count.
    yeah I have the base, I want the black bear skin, so I'm trying to figure out now if I can do it in arenas or if its just battlegrounds

Damn that sucks haha, Looks like I have to gear up a bit to get invited to a rbg group

Pretty much every class has the best tint locked behind rbg wins its so annoying with how it is such a big pita to do. At least rbg wins count regardless of what spec you are playing as and count towards the rbg tint for all specs you unlocked the base mage tower skin on.