Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Ahahah, NICE!
    Tried it out with the changes you mentioned and it worked pretty well for me. Went 9-2 with it before I logged off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Currently playing Highlander Priest, a variation of Kibler's deck, really wanna try Spell Mage as it seems very fun. Also, I have 0 sympathy for DH players.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Tried it out with the changes you mentioned and it worked pretty well for me. Went 9-2 with it before I logged off.
    Only one thing matters
    Did you find funny the Naga interaction that throws random 3 damage with the 5 1/1 demon hunters with rush?

I only play the deck because of that...i find it funny

On rare occasions the Naga keeps throwing 3 damage to the face instead of minions ahah
    Best feeling when that happens
    Completely RNG
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-04-20 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Currently playing Highlander Priest, a variation of Kibler's deck, really wanna try Spell Mage as it seems very fun. Also, I have 0 sympathy for DH players.
    Spell mage ia really fun and cheap to craft. It's good against DHs. Last time I played the deck I was at a 10-2 streak against DHs. and it will be even stronger with the upcomming nerfs.

After 50 games I had a 70% win rate against all classes*. This is not completely true since I auto conceded to priests because I hated those 20minute games where we went balls deep into fatigue.

I just had the longest game of my life. I'm quest rez priest vs. rez priest and honestly I don't ever wanna see another albatross in my life.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I just had the longest game of my life. I'm quest rez priest vs. rez priest and honestly I don't ever wanna see another albatross in my life.
    That's why I just auto concede against priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    It was a test of will to see who could last the longest. My rez deck won out in the end.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Spell mage ia really fun and cheap to craft. It's good against DHs. Last time I played the deck I was at a 10-2 streak against DHs. and it will be even stronger with the upcomming nerfs.
    It does seem very fun to play, and is very annoying to play against.

- - - Updated - - -

As a Priest player I always take a deep breath when I find a Priest opponent (whether it's a mirror or not).

After spending a lot of dust and gold to craft murloc paladin i found out that the deck is kinda boring....

Now playing Galakrond Priest. 20+ minute games of pure control, loving it ahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by prostack View Post
    Libram Pala
    I love baiting Libram paladins to spew all their buffs in the late game and then BAM! Plague of Death on my priest or Puff them away with Reno on my mage.

I tried Murloc Paladin, new Zoo Warlock and, of course, Tempo Demon Hunter. My face hunter deck is still my favorite.

oh... remember those times when I was proud of myself and my zoolock deck
    it was simple and quick for me ))
    so that's my fav

I love baiting Libram paladins to spew all their buffs in the late game and then BAM! Plague of Death on my priest or Puff them away with Reno on my mage.
    I used to throw shade at libram paladin. Now i'm playing it (after the buff) and I love it