Poll: I prefer

Thread: Day vs. night

Day vs. night

For the purpose of this thread, day is when the sun is out and night is when it’s dark. I personally love the night, because everyone is quiet and/or sleeping, leaving me in peace to do whatever I want. I don’t want to be around people.

Do you prefer day or night?

Night has its perks, but I'm conditioned to consider it a time of rest, so whatever I'm up to when it's dark is just extra time, while daytime is prime time.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Voted day, but it depends. If I’m indoors, I prefer night. Outdoors I prefer day. Night is too cold.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    i prefer night seeing as it is the time of lolth.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I worked in rotating shifts at the start of my career, i rotated every single week, night>afternoon>morning, most people get tunned with 2 shifts, meaning the one is left has some extra trouble. I used to tunne myself with night and afternoon shifts, and i had extreme troubles with the morning shift, believe me, it wasn't just one time that i lost the bus and had to go get a taxi to go to work.

I had sleep troubles for years after i left that job, but eventually i got it right again. For the time being night is to sleep, and day is to do all other stuff.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sun walkers > moon walkers!

We Sun soakers have nice tans.

Working in a office with no windows sucks so feeling the sun on my skin when I can feels amazing plus I enjoy seeing nature in all its colors.

7+ Year Old Account
    The day star burns its skin.

I'm fine being in the middle.
    But I do avoid seeing the sunrise. (Sleep is God, and that's my time of worship)

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both have their perks. Depending on what you want to do. It is hard to star gaze during the day. Or hard to go mushroom hunting in the woods at night. So your poll should have had another option. Both. But for general use, I voted day.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    I love the warmth and light of day too much to pick the night time, but there is something really special and relaxing about being the only one up at night. It gives a kind of "freeing" sensation. My favorite is when it's the middle of summer and there's a full moon I can go for a walk even at midnight in a t-shirt and shorts.

Day. There is less to do at night and less I can do.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like dark, so winters are nice when there's little to no light here at all.

I don't like staying up all night though, I wish to keep a regular healthy normal rhythm.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.