Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    thing is, before I possibly resub, I had some questions. Guess I can't ask them so i wont resub
    if only there were other forums dedicated to world of warcraft where you could ask questions ....

thing is, before I possibly resub, I had some questions. Guess I can't ask them so i wont resub
    You should be able to post in their "Support" forum without active sub.

Blizzard apparently never heard of survivorship bias and are only interested in listening to the people who are still playing the game and as a result they don't really have a good way to get an answer to the question: "what's wrong with the game that caused all these other people to stop playing?"

Instead, they are catering to the specific tastes of an ever dwindling population of die hard fans who love all of the grinding and tedious aspects of the game that caused everyone else to leave.
    Last edited by sweetbreads; 2020-04-10 at 11:14 PM.

For everyones info, i got a sub but still cant reply to any thread.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    You could always ask them here, or, y'know, google them.

But what would I know? I'm "just a shill" according to the hate fanbois

- - - Updated - - -

For everyones info, i got a sub but still cant reply to any thread.
    Takes up to three days for access like always

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbreads View Post
    Blizzard apparently never heard of survivorship bias and are only interested in listening to the people who are still playing the game and as a result they don't really have a good way to get an answer to the question: "what's wrong with the game that caused all these other people to stop playing?"

Instead, they are catering to the specific tastes of an ever dwindling population of die hard fans who love all of the grinding and tedious aspects of the game that caused everyone else to leave.
    Ironic, seeing as most of the hardcore fanbase left because things like atunement and getting reps to exalted for anything more than flying, a mount, and a tabard are no longer things

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    You could always ask them here, or, y'know, google them.

But what would I know? I'm "just a shill" according to the hate fanbois

- - - Updated - - -

Takes up to three days for access like always

- - - Updated - - -

Ironic, seeing as most of the hardcore fanbase left because things like atunement and getting reps to exalted for anything more than flying, a mount, and a tabard are no longer things
    It's been over a week now, still nothing.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    It's been over a week now, still nothing.
    Either you didn't resubscribe, aren't using a character on the active wow account, or need to file a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Either you didn't resubscribe, aren't using a character on the active wow account, or need to file a ticket.
    I did. Its on the account. I filed a tickets 8 days ago and still havent gotten any response.