Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    I have watched Pikaboo playing Sub and it didn't look that bad. But I haven't played Sub since WoD so I don't know how it is now or was in Legion.
    They took Shadow Dance and gave it 3 charges and made it so it doesn't do anything other that give you access to SS unless you take 3 talents. You wind up pressing the button all the time, but because nothing is really happening when you press it, it all feels boring and pointless. We talk shit about symbols, but at least that gives energy.

i quit my rogue forever after they removed burst of speed. was the only thing that made them fun.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    stupid ability that has no kind of meaningful resource interaction.
    This is what I feel about SnD when it's just a pure attack speed increase with no impact on the resource generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    This is what I feel about SnD when it's just a pure attack speed increase with no impact on the resource generation.
    Even in the worse than pre-Legion Shadowlands implementation, it still has an impact on resource generation via Shadow Techniques.

(I would still prefer that they remove Shadow Techniques and replace it with Honor Among Thieves + Energetic Recovery)
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    (I would still prefer that they remove Shadow Techniques and replace it with Honor Among Thieves + Energetic Recovery)
    That would be awesome. I liked sub in end of cataclysm where you had to keep up snd, recuperate, rupture and fit in SD and Evis when possible. Though instead of recuperate i'd like another damaging finisher, maybe dealing less damage but giving you the energy back as a baked up combo.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Does anyone know if shuriken toss applies crippling poison in shadowlands?

Playing ass lately I realized that I really missed having a spammable ranged snare like sub used to have back during cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    the only thing i give a fuck about them giving rogues back is burst of speed.
    God please no. That was OP as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be happy with Garote and Curse of the Dreadblades. Nerf Blade Flurry to 2-3 targets (cleave) and add Cannonball Barrage (AoE) back.

Also changing sinister strike back to Saber slash would be nice. More pirate flavor.

Also. Making RtB a CD will make Outlaw more bland. I doubt it will ever be as fun as in Legion again, sad days.
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2020-05-05 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Also. Making RtB a CD will make Outlaw more bland. I doubt it will ever be as fun as in Legion again, sad days.
    It's all fun and games until the other outlaw gets that perfect roll during lust and rockets to the top of the table while you're left holding a limp sabre.

WTB old combat swords again, get rid of outlaw with its RNG.

Sub was only good in WoD(as PvE).
    And in cata(as PvP).

Right now it's below Assa, though Assa is easier to play.

Quote Originally Posted by heliopause312 View Post
    WTB old combat swords again, get rid of outlaw with its RNG.
    At least there won't be any rolling thing with RTB on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    the only thing i give a fuck about them giving rogues back is burst of speed.
    never gonna happend

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    i quit my rogue forever after they removed burst of speed. was the only thing that made them fun.
    No offence but nobody wants to read people whinging about Burst of Speed. It's not coming back and if that obviously broken ability is all you cared about then you weren't a Rogue to begin with and never will be.