*SPOILERS* Now we know who made Sylvanas Warchief

Bwonsamdi:Hah! I be callin' da shots... and you be under me command with dis little trick. Now... you be tellin' me everytin' dat ya did ta Ardenweald.
    Mueh'zala:Ignorant loa... the undead come to this place as we speak. You will be overrun!
    Bwonsamdi:Heh heh... I... said... SPEAK!
    Mueh'zala:AGH! I discarded the spirits in Ardenweald that refused to follow me into the Maw!
    Bwonsamdi:Oh? Good ting Bwonsamdi got a deal with someone who can be recoverin' dem spirits from dat place.
    Mueh'zala:Azeroth is in ruins... and all because of one... little... whisper to a dying warchief.
    Vol'Jin:What? No... de whisper dat told me to make Sylvanas warchief... it be you?
    Mueh'zala:You played your part perfectly, troll. And I would have tortured you for eternity... if not for someone's intervention.
    Bwonsamdi:I be hearin' enough! I want ya ta be knowin' sometin' before I destroy ya, Mueh'zala.
    Bwonsamdiere only be room for one loa o' death.
    Bwonsamdi:And it be Bwonsamdi.

So Mueh'zala made the whisper. This also clearly tells us Mueh'zala is not the Jailer, nor Bwonsamdi's boss. Just gotta figure out who brought Vol'jin's spirit back.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might have been his boss at one point. But it looks like Bomsamdi is taking over.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Lore forum would welcome this a lot more.

leave it to bob salami to goof that up. Lol
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Fuck what is this Saturday morning cartoon writing.

"IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"
    "IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG?
    "YES, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ME ALL ALONG DOING EVEN MORE BAD THINGS ALL ALONG IF NOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE."
    "I WILL DESTROY BECAUSE IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG, BUT FIRST ANSWER ME THESE RIDDLES THREE."

fucking hell, whatever happened to:

Uther (dying): I dearly hope that there's a special place in hell waiting for you, Arthas.
    Arthas: We may never know, Uther. I intend to live forever.

Hey dere Winter Queen! Ol' Bwonsamdi can be explainin'... see, I be findin' out dat Mueh'zala be takin' ya loa away.
    We face this challenge with dignity and remain united behind the Master. Revendreth remains resolute!
    So I be helpin' dis one find where dey be... deep in da Maw.
    ... Even if Ardenweald does not have the power to rebirth all spirits, they must all flow through here to try to be saved.
    I will take these three spirits into our care. And you will find your way out of my land, Bwonsamdi.
    Four spirits, if ya please.
    I thought I sensed something special about your spirit. You have a loa within you... waiting to be reborn.
    I cannot promise that you will survive... or what form of loa you will become. But I shall allow you a pod to be reborn.
    Life be full o' mysteries. I be learnin' ta embrace dem and see what happens next.
    <Scene swaps to Vol'jin being put into a pod, then slowly fades to black... before snapping back to Bwonsamdi standing in front of Vol'jin's pod.>

Also Vol'Jin becomes a Loa...

I feel like im in Highlander

Mueh'zala has existed since Vanilla. I eagerly await the claims that this is "nu-lore".